16, what can I improve

#1 meat rider
Like litvins are untermenschen I agree but they don't look like that. You look finnish. IIRC you said you're a giga-mutt. Half-litvin, 1/8 asian and etc. Quintessential litvins look like 2nd pic.

Attachments

• 1640539784679.jpg
    1640539784679.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 0
  • marozai.jpg
    marozai.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
Post side profile OP.

You look like the browless nerdic version of me

The most white low trust face i’ve ever seen in my entire life go rape some women bro lol

Try to use a full beard... dye your eyebrows as black and maybe your hair too...

bro a full beard i'm 16
The purpose of it is just to try to cover your lips... get a lip surgery then, to make upper lip bigger.
btw, I have a feeling you might look very good with a beard. Girls like Nordic beards.

like a nosejob and the lip ones

The purpose of it is just to try to cover your lips... get a lip surgery then, to make upper lip bigger.
btw, I have a feeling you might look very good with a beard. Girls like Nordic beards.
i literally can't grow a beard. i am 16

Like litvins are untermenschen I agree but they don't look like that. You look finnish. IIRC you said you're a giga-mutt. Half-litvin, 1/8 asian and etc. Quintessential litvins look like 2nd pic.
quintessential lithuanians but they're all dark haired, meanwhile the baltics are the most blonde population second to the nordics.

quintessential lithuanians but they're all dark haired, meanwhile the baltics are the most blonde population second to the nordics.
You don't live there, nigger.

You look like the uglier version of @Anstrum95

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
philtrums me

• JFL
Reactions: elzde95
i don't live in africa but i can tell you almost everyone there is black retard
Litvins usually have brown hair. Regardless, I'm just bewildered that people say that you have a baltic pheno lol. Balts don't look like you at all. They are on average unattractive but you literally have zero similarities with them. If they said that you have a finno-ugric phenotype then it would make perfect sense.

Attachments

• pekka.jpg
    pekka.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
Litvins usually have brown hair. Regardless, I'm just bewildered that people say that you have a baltic pheno lol. Balts don't look like you at all. They are on average unattractive but you literally have zero similarities with them. If they said that you have a finno-ugric phenotype then it would make perfect sense.
what is ur obsession with this shit jfl?

@Anstrum95's fat brother

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
ethnics mad here because they look like actual shit
yea honestly jbw is real. i'm fucking ugly lmao but i get 100+ likes on SEA tinder using pictures of me at FIFTEEN. asian women would commit the ultimate taboo for some weird looking blonde mutt.

of course OD =/= IRL so it means literally nothing, but i've had a decent share of girls irl that i find good looking attracted to me.

yea honestly jbw is real. i'm fucking ugly lmao but i get 100+ likes on SEA tinder using pictures of me at FIFTEEN. asian women would commit the ultimate taboo for some weird looking blonde mutt.

of course OD =/= IRL so it means literally nothing, but i've had a decent share of girls irl that i find good looking attracted to me.
You know the assumption is you will save them from a poverty reality dream right they don't want you are betabucks.

You know the assumption is you will save them from a poverty reality dream right they don't want you are betabucks.
yea at 15 i'm gonna do that LMAO

yea at 15 i'm gonna do that LMAO
Did you not listen you think whites getting matches to be beta bucks means they are actually interested in you. You provide higher odds for them compared to homeland gook jbw is a retarded meme by minorities

Did you not listen you think whites getting matches to be beta bucks means they are actually interested in you. You provide higher odds for them compared to homeland gook jbw is a retarded meme by minorities
i really couldn't give a shit what they want, itsover fucked sea bitches and i could too, it's about sex. nevertheless, i don't know what they would think an obviously 15 year old could do for them financially.

You're ethnic. End of story.
you have to be genuinely retarded to think this. even infamous nazi and sfcel bummerdrummer agreed with the fact i am a white person.