16-year-old Chad gets struck by lightning

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hero of the Imperium, Banderacell and 7 others
it should've killed him smh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, stickyblickyhuh, Deleted member 16369 and 10 others
I mog him and I`m same age

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20148, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Bruh wtf man mogs

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 20618 and enchanted_elixir
I mog him and I`m same age

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cekonerr, Deleted member 20148, wollet2 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, GetShrekt, Thinking_Machine and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 20677
over for us subhuman incels, even lighthing want chad attention.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
That's a clear sign from God himself: Gandy. He wants this fag dead, probably he'll die in some ER in his school

Attachments

• 2858130_351px-Visit_Gandy.jpg
    2858130_351px-Visit_Gandy.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 13332
That's a clear sign from God himself: Gandy. He wants this fag dead, probably he'll die in some ER in his school
jfl, Gandy tried to kill him but this aryan giga chad simply tanked the blast. DBZ type shit.
1C87989F 494D 4E7D BCEF 239FDFA5EEB7

@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession

His nordic powers are too strong, reality is warping around him.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, enchanted_elixir, Danish_Retard and 9 others
jfl, Gandy tried to kill him but this aryan giga chad simply tanked the blast. DBZ type shit.
View attachment 1782240

@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession

God may has failed to kill him whit that lightning, but the next time he wont'be that kindly.Gandy will rape that aryan fag body so hard that he'll get back all of his hair and collagen directly from this fag's body:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, enchanted_elixir, El Ñero and 2 others
God may has failed to kill him whit that lightning, but the next time he wont'be that kindly.Gandy will rape that aryan fag body so hard that he'll get back all of his hair and collagen directly from this fag's body:lul:
Hmm, nah, this will be the first PSL 9 hyper chad. He will defeat all other chads.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Peak genetics, peak appeal

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Hmm, nah, this will be the first PSL 9 hyper chad. He will defeat all other chads.
He's lucky because God is ageing bad, o'pry is around norwood 2 and also starting to loose collagen and barrett now looks like an alien tranny, unironically hollow cheeks descended him hard lmao. He just need to defeat kortajarena and Drago :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He's lucky because God is ageing bad, o'pry is around norwood 2 and also starting to loose collagen and barrett now looks like an alien tranny, unironically hollow cheeks descended him hard lmao. He just need to defeat kortajarena and Drago :ogre:
I forgot about Drago, nah, there is no mogging him.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I forgot about Drago, nah, there is no mogging him.
You see, Gandy will never allow him to be 9 psl. Lifefuel for us of .org and suifuel for this aryan fag:feelshah::feelsgood:

• JFL
You see, Gandy will never allow him to be 9 psl. Lifefuel for us of .org and suifuel for this aryan fag:feelshah::feelsgood:
I mean, Drago is already outside the PSL scale so he can reach 9psl still.

I mean, Drago is already outside the PSL scale so he can reach 9psl still.
Who knows, maybe another lightning hitted him so he became the living meaning of CHAD THUNDERCOCK

Attachments

• 9f5.jpg
    9f5.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 3828 and It'snotover
jfl, same pheno.
View attachment 1782272

He's THE chad
I admit it: i lost. God lost. Psl gods lost. The only thing that i can cope is that my zygos are bigger than his. Fuck my dirty blonde hair and fuck being a normie, this fag had 16 and already had insane bones, imagine now that he is 21:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
I admit it: i lost. God lost. Psl gods lost. The only thing that i can cope is that my zygos are bigger than his. Fuck my dirty blonde hair and fuck being a normie, this fag had 16 and already had insane bones, imagine now that he is 21:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Forum isn't ready for the reality bending nordic chad

• +1
Forum isn't ready for the reality bending nordic chad
Unironically true. Brett Maverick is the example of IRL gigachad nonethless he doesn't have "muh hunter eye" "muh pct" just nordic pheno and slayer jaw

• Hmm...
Unironically true. Brett Maverick is the example of IRL gigachad nonethless he doesn't have "muh hunter eye" "muh pct" just nordic pheno and slayer jaw
He's clearly very very high PSL. His hair is insane too

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and It'snotover
He's clearly very very high PSL. His hair is insane too
I basically have his hair, just a darker tone of blonde jfl, trust me hair means nothing he simply has great bones and good harmony, infact he is one of the few men that is very good looking with nct, he and somerhalder are the exceptions

• Woah
I basically have his hair, just a darker tone of blonde jfl, trust me hair means nothing he simply has great bones and good harmony, infact he is one of the few men that is very good looking with nct, he and somerhalder are the exceptions
Canthal tilt is mainly just a bonus, if you have the narrow eye shape, you're good to go

Canthal tilt is mainly just a bonus, if you have the narrow eye shape, you're good to go
Imo It depends, because a slight nct is not a death sentence, but a severe one is. I had some classmates with rlly bad nct and other people always asked to them why they were sad, tired or depressed when it was just their eyes and one of them had narrow and hooded eyes jfl for me neutral mogs hard

• Woah
Imo It depends, because a slight nct is not a death sentence, but a severe one is. I had some classmates with rlly bad nct and other people always asked to them why they were sad, tired or depressed when it was just their eyes and one of them had narrow and hooded eyes jfl for me neutral mogs hard
Its over if you have the 'sad' look. I have extreme PCT and people say I look psycho and serial killer, it's uncanny being 8-10 degree positive like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and It'snotover
Its over if you have the 'sad' look. I have extreme PCT and people say I look psycho and serial killer, it's uncanny being 8-10 degree positive like me.
Damn, gandy made you a fuckin cat mogger:lul:. Anyway i think extreme pct can look strange and sometimes could give you some alien vibes(eriksen) but it's better having a huge pct than a negative one, you're a lucky cel brother:feelshmm:(Meanwhile i have a slight pct eye and the other is neutral, i'm a fuckin clown:feelswhy:)

• So Sad
Damn, gandy made you a fuckin cat mogger:lul:. Anyway i think extreme pct can look strange and sometimes could give you some alien vibes(eriksen) but it's better having a huge pct than a negative one, you're a lucky cel brother:feelshmm:(Meanwhile i have a slight pct eye and the other is neutral, i'm a fuckin clown:feelswhy:)
How good is your jaw? Mine isn't that strong.

• +1
How good is your jaw? Mine isn't that strong.
Not even mine honestly. It is decent in most lighting with straight gonions but nothing of crazy, my cheekbones are much stronger especially IRL(in pictures they are visible only in certain lighting dunno why) but i'm 16 and half so i still have some hope to develop a better jaw, my mum jaw mogs me:feelswhy:

• Woah
Not even mine honestly. It is decent in most lighting with straight gonions but nothing of crazy, my cheekbones are much stronger especially IRL(in pictures they are visible only in certain lighting dunno why) but i'm 16 and half so i still have some hope to develop a better jaw, my mum jaw mogs me:feelswhy:
You're young, don't worry. Keep mewing and eat lots of meat and drink milk.

• Love it
You're young, don't worry. Keep mewing and eat lots of meat and drink milk.
Thanks brother. It's something like 2 years that I eat lots of meat and recently i started chin tucking(mewing is much easier) as much as possible all day long, alongside neck training. Hope i'll get some results. Anyway if my jaw won't grow i can always get angle implants.

• Woah
Thanks brother. It's something like 2 years that I eat lots of meat and recently i started chin tucking(mewing is much easier) as much as possible all day long, alongside neck training. Hope i'll get some results. Anyway if my jaw won't grow i can always get angle implants.
when did you start puberty?

when did you start puberty?
A bit later than other guys i think. First year of high school i looked like a fuckin child compared to other guys and my voice isn't that deep, i think around 13 and half or a bit later

• Woah
A bit later than other guys i think. First year of high school i looked like a fuckin child compared to other guys and my voice isn't that deep, i think around 13 and half or a bit later
I looked like a 10 - 12 year old at 15.

• Woah
I looked like a 10 - 12 year old at 15.
I know the feeling, it's fucking brutal and annoying looking a child of 12 in high school because other males will make fun of you and girls won't be attracted to childs. When did your face changed? Must have been the biggest lifefuel of your life

• Woah
View attachment 1782240

@StrangerDanger
@ForeverRecession

AF927A00 632E 4478 9A69 8007A808A0B2

He went further beyond

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17791
I know the feeling, it's fucking brutal and annoying looking a child of 12 in high school because other males will make fun of you and girls won't be attracted to childs. When did your face changed? Must have been the biggest lifefuel of your life
At around 16. My most of my development was in just a year. Even now, I'm still very neotenous, small bones ect.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, It'snotover and Deleted member 17791
At around 16. My most of my development was in just a year. Even now, I'm still very neotenous, small bones ect.
It's pretty much the same for all of my family members, all the males have grown at 16 or 17(facially mostly but also in height, like 2 or 3 inches) i don't know if it's just genetic or really a jewish thing:lul::lul: Was your father a late bloomer too?

• Woah
It's pretty much the same for all of my family members, all the males have grown at 16 or 17(facially mostly but also in height, like 2 or 3 inches) i don't know if it's just genetic or really a jewish thing:lul::lul: Was your father a late bloomer too?
My dad started early.

You're jewish? I'm pretty sure asians start puberty late but dont know about jews.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
UBB is debatable prob black but could also be curry like @btsgangruling

The other guy is a Darkskin guy with uncooked sausages for lips.

Blacks don’t have sausages for lips
Boyo, it's a black guy with big lips, its THE stereotype for blacks
CD91CDC1 7E6B 42CE 9AF0 0AA39032A5E4