Reactions: Growth Plate
He's gonna become The Flash and become a Chad irl main character

Lightning the flash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My dad started early.

You're jewish? I'm pretty sure asians start puberty late but dont know about jews.
Nah i don't think i have any jewish dna(maxilla is one of the few things that I don't think need looksmaxxing lmao plus i'm italian and here jewish were persecuted in ww2) i said it because some says that late puberty is more common today compared of the past because of the jewish, dunno if it's true i just know that all the males of my family have grown really late, but your case is strange like something has stopped your growth

• Woah
Nah i don't think i have any jewish dna(maxilla is one of the few things that I don't think need looksmaxxing lmao plus i'm italian and here jewish were persecuted in ww2) i said it because some says that late puberty is more common today compared of the past because of the jewish, dunno if it's true i just know that all the males of my family have grown really late, but your case is strange like something has stopped your growth
Yeah, I'm abnormal, the rest of my family didn't have such a weird development. At least I'm the tallest in my family

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
Yeah, I'm abnormal, the rest of my family didn't have such a weird development. At least I'm the tallest in my family
It's the good thing of being a late bloomer i guess. Young males of my family are average height(5'10-5'11) despsite late puberty and until 16 they all were manlets, actually i'm still growing in height but not in frame don't know if it's a good thing.

• Woah
It's the good thing of being a late bloomer i guess. Young males of my family are average height(5'10-5'11) despsite late puberty and until 16 they all were manlets, actually i'm still growing in height but not in frame don't know if it's a good thing.
How wide are your shoulders?

How wide are your shoulders?
Not much, like i said bonewise my frame hasn't grown in these years, only my shoulders muscle became a little bigger thanks to my diet full of meat and some push ups challenge with my friends. I can still wear many t shirts of when i was 14 jfl:lul:

• +1
Not much, like i said bonewise my frame hasn't grown in these years, only my shoulders muscle became a little bigger thanks to my diet full of meat and some push ups challenge with my friends. I can still wear many t shirts of when i was 14 jfl:lul:
I mean how many inches wide are they?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
"OMG something happened to a chad, even if it has nothing to do with anything, he is chad so I have to post on .org 🙀"

bunch of cocksuckers here ngl

• JFL
You'll probably get over 50cm after puberty
Really lifefuel, wide shoulders are essential to look good at low bf and you can have a decent body without gymcelling

• +1
Good news; less competition for normies:feelsgood:

Thor protected him