16 year old colombian male Rate me

16 colombian male, also wanna know if theres any surgeries or implants that u would recommend to fix side profile

You look like a girl. Your facial expressions look like that of a fussy little girl.

you look good, i think tho your hair is too long
imo for boys at your age you should cut it to the bottom of your earlobe/1-2 inches max, but dont let it touch your shoulders
medium long hair >>> actually long hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, elzde95 and moggerlitemaxcel
you look good, i think tho your hair is too long
imo for boys at your age you should cut it to the bottom of your earlobe/1-2 inches max, but dont let it touch your shoulders
medium long hair >>> actually long hair
i had what you are describing for a while, just felt like changing it up tbh, im planning on growing it down to my back like really long, girls like it either way, cant stand looking the same for too long even if i descend a bit in the process (not too much tho for example ill never buzz it)

@moggerlitemaxcel

No joke, you should model. You have a peculiar but attractive face, so to speak.

Work out in the gym and take good care of yourself while you're young.

If you are not autistic, you will be able to slay without problems.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and moggerlitemaxcel
16 colombian male, also wanna know if theres any surgeries or implants that u would recommend to fix side profile

You are really pretty.

You don't need plastic surgery imo.

I think that you could grow up to be a chad. Wait till you hit puberty.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, moggerlitemaxcel and elzde95
never started
bro stop being such a fakecel, you look good and have great jawline + hollow cheeks. The only problem with you is that you look chinky and neotenies + weak brow ridge so Im pretty sure the majority of woman in the west will not be into you, they will prefer the average white man over you 1000% but if you went to a majority east asian country you could slay pretty well as long as there are no white men to compete with.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 20677
Your face is literally perfect dude but ofc autistic faggots here will say you're LTN or below jfl

You just need height and frame
Cope you closeted faggot :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Hablando enserio, en Colombia solo basta ser normie, medir 1.74, no ser gordo y ser muy sociable y podes follar cada 1 o 2 semanas

Mientras los autistas como yo 1.87 prettyboy follan 1 vez a la semana :feelshaha:
Soy de colombia incel tier casi nunca salgo de casa intente tinder pero it's over para. mi con esas aplicaciones no se que otra forma puedo

Soy de colombia incel tier casi nunca salgo de casa intente tinder pero it's over para. mi con esas aplicaciones no se que otra forma puedo
COMOOOOOOO :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

How do you fall into the alt right shit when you're Hispanic? You do realize you'd get genocided by them if they got their way right?

Yo tmb soy colombiano eres PSL 7 acá creo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and moggerlitemaxcel
How do you fall into the alt right shit when you're Hispanic? You do realize you'd get genocided by them if they got their way right?
half the "alt right" is hispanic :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and fauxfox
@Dystopian

De que te reís? JFL seguro tenés phenotipo de chicombiano ogremaxxer

@Dystopian

De que te reís? JFL seguro tenés phenotipo de chicombiano ogremaxxer
me rio de tu hiperbole 7 PSL jajajaja y no no soy un indigena de mierda de 170 como tu

me rio de tu hiperbole 7 PSL jajajaja y no no soy un indigena de mierda de 170 como tu

Soy 1/4 suizo, 3/4 castizo, no indigna y almenos en colombia OP es un súper mogger, considera que está cosa asquerosa es una celebridad amado por todas la mujeres

Screenshot 20220720 151838 979

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel and Dystopian
Estoy en la universidad y OP fácilmente es percentil 99.9%, James es sin dudarlo PSL 6+
no digas PSL pq ese es objetivo, seria SMV mas bien....

• +1
Reactions: moggerlitemaxcel
  • +1
no digas PSL pq ese es objetivo, seria SMV mas bien....

Ok, entonces OP tiene un SMV de 9 en colombia, si tuviera mejor coloración sería un 10 sin dudarlo

i dont remember, i came here learned about mewing and hgh, couldnt afford hgh so i started mewing and then never rlly came back to the site until now

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
i dont remember, i came here learned about mewing and hgh, couldnt afford hgh so i started mewing and then never rlly came back to the site until now
Sounds like 2019-2020 era, very shit times

• +1
Damn, what impresses me is that even people that end up looking very good doesnt look near as you do at your age

Your facial structure will keep evolving, probably will look insane at your mids twenties when you peak,

Just focus on increase your height up to 6's. You look insane.

• +1
Looks very good.

Do girls give you iois? Start a tiktok and you'll blow uo

• +1
thanks, what does iois mean?
ioi means indicator of interest, meaning do girls look at you differently than other guys or stare at you, or they tend to gravitate towards you more often. IOI means that they give you signs that they like you.

• +1
ioi means indicator of interest, meaning do girls look at you differently than other guys or stare at you, or they tend to gravitate towards you more often. IOI means that they give you signs that they like you.
yeah girls like me, mostly because i look more much different than average high tier normie white guy and they want something different cus thats basically all there is here, i usually dont approach them and they approach me

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
you could model your perfect for it

• Love it
tretinoin is all you need just focus on gym and height maxing a little and you will be fine

• +1