16 years old rate me

D

Deleted member 22708

Iron
16, 5’7 and I’m moroccan, Already know that it’s over for me. Main failos are ethnic nose, downward grown jaw, shitskin skin color and 5’7, What can I do to improve. I have gotten girlfriends before and I have had low tier Beckie’s who were white show me attention, I think I need lefort and a rhino but my eye area is shit also I’m ethnic so it’s over for me, no trolls please only serious looksmaxxing advice. I’m not going to try in the west cause I’m a truecel here so I’ll be going to SEA or North Africa

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    859.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    876.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    871.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    911 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    840.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: VHD
don't tilt your head back so much. LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708
change that faggot ass haircut

• +1
Htn

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 22708
Nah but seriously probably ltn

• +1
Do you guys think I need any surgeries I’m already doing a skin care routine and I’m getting a haircut tomorrow
I think imdo for your bigonal width and I think that would kill two birds with one stone if it makes your lips horizontally longer, beside that you need under eye fillers

• +1
I think imdo for your bigonal width and I think that would kill two birds with one stone if it makes your lips horizontally longer, beside that you need under eye fillers
should I get peek implants

solid base

• Hmm...
Youre below the normie looks range in western countries

id give you a 3/10

Youve actually got decent forward growth but still look bad.

Youve got NCT, acne, excessive downward growth, no cheekbones, bad undereye area.

I think infra orbital rim implants and maybe CCW bimax could help you.

I actually dont think your nose is that bad and is pretty normal for your pheno- I would have this low down on your priorities to fix

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 22708
Also your mandible is very rounded and lacks sharpness- maybe some jaw angle implants could also help

best of luck OP

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 22708
Also your mandible is very rounded and lacks sharpness- maybe some jaw angle implants could also help

best of luck OP
Thanks man I’ll try to ascend with this advice

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
16, 5’7 and I’m moroccan, Already know that it’s over for me. Main failos are ethnic nose, downward grown jaw, shitskin skin color and 5’7, What can I do to improve. I have gotten girlfriends before and I have had low tier Beckie’s who were white show me attention, I think I need lefort and a rhino but my eye area is shit also I’m ethnic so it’s over for me, no trolls please only serious looksmaxxing advice. I’m not going to try in the west cause I’m a truecel here so I’ll be going to SEA or
Imdo and cantho are necessary if you want to ascend. Post a proper side pic, i think you need ccw bimax but not sure here. Your eyebrows seems too high, probably because you don't have a lowset browridge and glabella.

• +1
Listen it's not as bad as ppl here are saying ur LTN to MTN rn but u have a lot of looksmax potential. First take care of ur skin, as for surgeries the only one you need is jaw fillers, take care of ur hair and find a better style and lose body fat. Also ur Still young and ur face is still in development so MEW a lot BECAUSE i feel like with a good jaw you'd look good, ur main problem is although ur height hopefully you still grow to at least 5'9 but for now wear lifts since ur not that short but if you do all that I can see you getting to htn and if you looksmax right maybe even a bit more just go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 22708
should I get peek implants
Yeah good idea here's a morph of what you would like after retin a+wider lips+slightly wider bigonal width+better under eye support and smaller nose .
Screenshot 20221001 1609172

• Woah
Thanks man I’ll try to ascend with this advice
If you want to do bimax, do it before jaw implants. Most people that get implants are recessed that's why the results are bad. I still think that you could end up in the htn range if you hardmaxx seriously

• +1
Imdo and cantho are necessary if you want to ascend. Post a proper side pic, i think you need ccw bimax but not sure here. Your eyebrows seems too high, probably because you don't have a lowset browridge and glabella.
Yeah i have no brow ridge i am gonna get implants for that as well i think my jaw can still change since i am only 16

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Listen it's not as bad as ppl here are saying ur LTN to MTN rn but u have a lot of looksmax potential. First take care of ur skin, as for surgeries the only one you need is jaw fillers, take care of ur hair and find a better style and lose body fat. Also ur Still young and ur face is still in development so MEW a lot BECAUSE i feel like with a good jaw you'd look good, ur main problem is although ur height hopefully you still grow to at least 5'9 but for now wear lifts since ur not that short but if you do all that I can see you getting to htn and if you looksmax right maybe even a bit more just go to the gym
I definitely am LTN because normies mog me, I am currently using benzoyl peroxide for the acne and doing push ups and lifting weights but i still need to get a gym membership

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Yeah good idea here's a morph of what you would like after retin a+wider lips+slightly wider bigonal width+better under eye support and smaller nose . View attachment 1891037
Damn dude i look like a mogger, I definitely need something for my eye area because it is so subhuman

Yeah i have no brow ridge i am gonna get implants for that as well i think my jaw can still change since i am only 16
I heard guys that said that their browridge grown at 20yo, it grows until 22yo, you def have time so don't overthink about it, if it remain like that at 23 yo you can get some implant. At 16 the entire bone structure should still growing, you'll probably see other changes in jaw, cheekbones and chin. If they will important or not depends by your parents bones size tbh

• +1
It won’t
Yeah i don't have much hope it will change my jaw shape but i will still do it because it's a good habit, I never mouth breathed anyway but i don't mew either.

Did you get your haircut already?

16, 5’7 and I’m moroccan, Already know that it’s over for me. Main failos are ethnic nose, downward grown jaw, shitskin skin color and 5’7, What can I do to improve. I have gotten girlfriends before and I have had low tier Beckie’s who were white show me attention, I think I need lefort and a rhino but my eye area is shit also I’m ethnic so it’s over for me, no trolls please only serious looksmaxxing advice. I’m not going to try in the west cause I’m a truecel here so I’ll be going to SEA or North Africa
U need to workout ur neck asap I'm 16 as well and look nothing like this I'm guessing ur parents are ltn as well?

• +1
U need to workout ur neck asap I'm 16 as well and look nothing like this I'm guessing ur parents are ltn as well?
my dad is a ltn and my mom is a mtb she used to be a htb my dad just got lucky with her because of islam

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
Yeah ur right bro i definitely need a workout routine, i'm way too skinny.

my dad is a ltn and my mom is a mtb she used to be a htb my dad just got lucky with her because of islam
Islam pill seems great but genetic recombination is brutal man u basically had a lottery spin with genetics

• +1
Islam pill seems great but genetic recombination is brutal man u basically had a lottery spin with genetics
I'm just glad i have straight hair because my other siblings all have curly hair from my dad's genes jfl. I'm gonna try to jbw maxx and larp as a spaniard or a sicilian and just get surgeries to get to htn.

I might islam maxx tbh, I can try to get a white passing moroccan girl who's poor once i wealth maxx.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I'm just glad i have straight hair because my other siblings all have curly hair from my dad's genes jfl. I'm gonna try to jbw maxx and larp as a spaniard or a sicilian and just get surgeries to get to htn.
I usually don't like telling people to get surgery dude what is the lowest looks wise u think u can marry in a girl I suggest just getting some ltb with a good personality

• +1
I usually don't like telling people to get surgery dude what is the lowest looks wise u think u can marry in a girl I suggest just getting some ltb with a good personality
Yeah i probably could get one in my home country i live in the usa right now that's why i'm on this forum, I don't get any bitches here at all but if i went to morocco i could get a girl who is above my looksmatch in the west.

you're 16, fuck off from the looksmax and go get a gf because it will truly be over in college
just be first theory