16 yr 1.85 height how can i appeal to modeling agencies or is it over?

You would probably have to move. Be careful with the modeling industry. There is a lot of abuse, both physically and financially. If you move take someone with you from home.
i cant im 16 maybe when im older i will prob be better looking when im older also

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
why would u wanna do modeling u faggot? U saw edits of chico now u want your asshole to be penetrated by fat jews?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: needhollowcheeks and RAMU KAKA
why would u wanna do modeling u faggot? U saw edits of chico now u want your asshole to be penetrated by fat jews?
funniest shit ive seen today ☠️

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo
mtn

• +1
Reactions: polizz
what does that mean
Its so jova
for your asshole if you model

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
i went to one modeling agency and got rejected and then i went to a second one and it was a scam i have more options but i dont think im ready i am not good infront of a camera and i need to fix my eye brows and lashes anyone have tips for this matter?
View attachment 2813219
View attachment 2813225
Dude youre atleast htn-low chadlite and looking at frame and face you are far away from a femboy like wtf why you let yourself degrade like that from subhuman curries

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Dude youre atleast htn-low chadlite and looking at frame and face you are far away from a femboy like wtf why you let yourself degrade like that from subhuman curries
thanks im not gonna argure with people here cause i dont wanna get doxed or worse:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
The amount of validation you're craving is so obvious and crazy

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Lookswise they'll take you with open arms, pay a photographer for a sedcard shoot and you'll have a good advantage when applying for an agency. If you don't have the money. Get a white background and take a Full body, 3/4 body, a portrait and side profile picture, and send it out to any agency, they'll take you for sure, you're young which is also important, coming from someone who is currently modelling.

Lookswise they'll take you with open arms, pay a photographer for a sedcard shoot and you'll have a good advantage when applying for an agency. If you don't have the money. Get a white background and take a Full body, 3/4 body, a portrait and side profile picture, and send it out to any agency, they'll take you for sure, you're young which is also important, coming from someone who is currently modelling.
Also don't get any surgery or none of that shit, don't listen to anyone who tells you to here. You're good looking enough to get girls, and modelling. Leave that forum at best, develop some charisma and live your life you'll be fine.

Also don't get any surgery or none of that shit, don't listen to anyone who tells you to here. You're good looking enough to get girls, and modelling. Leave that forum at best, develop some charisma and live your life you'll be fine.
okay thank you

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
well i already got rejected from one agency i just sent some pictures and then they told me to come try out i came and then i got rejected i will try a couple more agencies, i will also try and get professional photos of me done. thanks for the advice super useful!

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
i went to one modeling agency and got rejected and then i went to a second one and it was a scam i have more options but i dont think im ready i am not good infront of a camera and i need to fix my eye brows and lashes anyone have tips for this matter?
View attachment 2813219
View attachment 2813225

Fuck man chad as fuck mogs the utter shit out of truerateme

I want to make you wear a cute dress and pink thigh highs, with cat ears and a choker and then proceed to fuck the living shit out of you (no pun intended) I wanna make you moan into my ear whilst I’m pounding you
LOL

theres a difference between being a prettyboy and having model appeal. take a look at the current models. They have masculine faces and great sets of facial bones which you lack.

theres a difference between being a prettyboy and having model appeal. take a look at the current models. They have masculine faces and great sets of facial bones which you lack.
yeah prob cause im still not fully developed and im 16 maybe when im older i can get that appeal

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Go to an agency in East Asia