16 yr old here - should I get a palate expander

EsotericPaternalism

EsotericPaternalism

Iron
I get my braces off in several months. I want results fast. I can get my tongue up with little to no problem but I just want the process to be accelerated, is getting a palate expander worth it?

I get my braces off in several months. I want results fast. I can get my tongue up with little to no problem but I just want the process to be accelerated, is getting a palate expander worth it?
It’s worth it. What kind of braces did you get and did they recess you? I’m getting them next week. Did they cause you to mouth breath

100%, you need to combat the jewish work that the ortho cuck has done to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: loromate, Hector and EsotericPaternalism
It’s worth it. What kind of braces did you get and did they recess you? I’m getting them next week. Did they cause you to mouth breath
I think it may have. My face has probably gotten worse. I don't mouth breathe anymore though because I found out mewing.

once again i said to yo already
palate expanders are worthless if u are over 15
only your arch will widen,little to no facial changes

Can I get others’ thoughts?

Cope. Palate expanders work until you are in your early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope and yukon-cel
Cope. Palate expanders work until you are in your early 20s
They work on your arch faggot
Shut up and educate yourself before i emberass your greycel ass

dont know what to do tbh

Get them asap ngl

Get them asap ngl
I would but some people say it's worthless so idk what to believe, should I cause chaos and get my braces off early for this, or is it just not going to make any significant changes?

I would but some people say it's worthless so idk what to believe, should I cause chaos and get my braces off early for this, or is it just not going to make any significant changes?
it will change ur face for sure. Tho it will take some time

if your palate is too narrow for your tongue to comfortably fit inside your palate get it, if not regular mewing is fine, alveolar bone remodels super quickly meaning you can get really fast palatal width changes from mewing, if not get it because by that same token your teeth will tip very quickly if there isnt sufficient room

if your palate is too narrow for your tongue to comfortably fit inside your palate get it, if not regular mewing is fine, alveolar bone remodels super quickly meaning you can get really fast palatal width changes from mewing, if not get it because by that same token your teeth will tip very quickly if there isnt sufficient room
I can fit my tongue up, I just want as much change as possible

I can fit my tongue up, I just want as much change as possible
palate expanders dont change anything with the suture, so its just bone remodelling which is the same thing mewing will do in a few months

you will get the same changes with mewing vs not mewing, but you will get them much faster with palatal expander (still quite fast without it though too)

palate expanders dont change anything with the suture, so its just bone remodelling which is the same thing mewing will do in a few months

you will get the same changes with mewing vs not mewing, but you will get them much faster with palatal expander (still quite fast without it though too)
So mewing is the same as the palatal expander, but it's just slower, correct?

So mewing is the same as the palatal expander, but it's just slower, correct?
essentially because neither of them cause sutural growth, just bone remodelling which both are capable of, mewing is just slower due to lower forces

essentially because neither of them cause sutural growth, just bone remodelling which both are capable of, mewing is just slower due to lower forces
What's your position on mewing? Do you think it can have a serious impact on my facial aesthetics? Also, what are your thoughts on chewing falim/mastic gum? I think I'm going to just wait until 16 when my braces come off, then get a palatal expander since it's faster. I'm also curious if you have suggestions for what to tell my orthodontist to convince him.

What's your position on mewing? Do you think it can have a serious impact on my facial aesthetics? Also, what are your thoughts on chewing falim/mastic gum? I think I'm going to just wait until 16 when my braces come off, then get a palatal expander since it's faster. I'm also curious if you have suggestions for what to tell my orthodontist to convince him.
if you are very dedicated you can see great results in 2.5-3 years imo, chewing is dependent on several factors like bigonial width and muscle insertions, so some people it’s good some it’s not

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
if you are very dedicated you can see great results in 2.5-3 years imo, chewing is dependent on several factors like bigonial width and muscle insertions, so some people it’s good some it’s not
What approach would you personally suggest for me? Palate expander or no?

What approach would you personally suggest for me? Palate expander or no?
if you are patient just wait but if you are impatient you can get it, widening palate won’t have a massive impact on facial aesthetics though since it is mainly just remodeling the alveolar ridge not widening the entire maxilla it’s self

wide palate is still a halo tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
he's not blasting GH, IGF-1 and DHT at 16?

ngmi

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and her
if you are patient just wait but if you are impatient you can get it, widening palate won’t have a massive impact on facial aesthetics though since it is mainly just remodeling the alveolar ridge not widening the entire maxilla it’s self

wide palate is still a halo tho
Ok, I'll get my hands on a palate expander, thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: retard
pull your maxxilla

MSE is far superior, but if that isnt an option a palate expander is fine.

They work on your arch faggot
Shut up and educate yourself before i emberass your greycel ass
It'll effect mouth width, right?

Yo I am 14 years old and just got one, i turned 14 in april do u think ill get decent results?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
When u get MSE do u really need a Face Mask? what is the benefits of FM?
No you dont need a facemask if you dont want to, but you can gain a few mms lefort 3 like forward growth

No you dont need a facemask if you dont want to, but you can gain a few mms lefort 3 like forward growth
Oh so I should get MSE + FM, how much is the cost for it? I know u need braces after

by what means
like will it give me lateral growth or expand my palate effectively or something and i thought mewing along with this would be beneficial since i might be considered young

like will it give me lateral growth or expand my palate effectively or something and i thought mewing along with this would be beneficial since i might be considered young
Pm me so wll remember to reply

letting yall know palatal expander did nothing for me at 17.

nvm

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12218