• htn

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • chadlite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Laurenttheterrible

Laurenttheterrible

Iron
what are my falios? what are my strengths? i want to ascend to chadlite in one year. i fraud+larp a few inches of height

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
nigga forgot photo

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Xangsane, Aero and 2 others
fuck brah forgot my photos

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    808.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Nose falio, chin recessed, longer philtrum, wide eye spacing

• +1
Reactions: AssettoCorsa
thank you bro, what can i do to get to chadlite? obviously no hardmaxxing yet and ive only been doing small softmaxxes so far
lmao dude forget about all that chadlite shit, you would already get any girl you want assuming youre not an autist

Try to height maxx u will mog at this height u can get jbs once u mature it will be ova

does debloating fix nose fatness? and how could i get more mandible projection?
You don’t look bloated that’s just your nose, and you can’t do nothint for more mandible projection, just get. Genioplasty

lmao dude forget about all that chadlite shit, you would already get any girl you want assuming youre not an autist
im ND but people are surprised when if tell them, and nowhere near an incel. i really want to ascend to spite my ex gf LOL

Try to height maxx u will mog at this height u can get jbs once u mature it will be ova
ive grown maybe an inch in the last 2 years LOL, mom is 5'1 my dad is 6'2. got cucked by childhood nutrition, so im at my predetermined height i think, im gunna get growth plate xray asap to be sure.

ive grown maybe an inch in the last 2 years LOL, mom is 5'1 my dad is 6'2. got cucked by childhood nutrition, so im at my predetermined height i think, im gunna get growth plate xray asap to be sure.
U should be atleast taller than ur dad

im ND but people are surprised when if tell them, and nowhere near an incel. i really want to ascend to spite my ex gf LOL
just create a tiktok right now and get internet clout. you have the face for it.

U should be atleast taller than ur dad
damn then i got cucked. most calculators say im at my adult height. ill have to lean bulk and do HIIT cuz by the time i moneymax for hgh it'd be too late :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
damn then i got cucked. most calculators say im at my adult height. ill have to lean bulk and do HIIT cuz by the time i moneymax for hgh it'd be too late :feelswhy:
Just take ai to reduce e2 if ur growth plates r open and eat a lot

Just take ai to reduce e2 if ur growth plates r open and eat a lot
im new to heightmaxxing, ik what AI's do but idk any specific AI's, also where do i get them?

U look good bro if ur from America u should do well

U look good bro if ur from America u should do well
thanks man, i still want to ascend tho, any tips that are in my control right now?

thanks man, i still want to ascend tho, any tips that are in my control right now?
Idk ur face is already lean and have clear skin. I think you should get earrings and get dreads or braids (im not black so idk if your hair is suitable to that)

Idk ur face is already lean and have clear skin. I think you should get earrings and get dreads or braids (im not black so idk if your hair is suitable to that)
nah im mulatto, 3b hair would make me look homeless. the curls tend to be a halo ive learned. what fashion would be best for my pheno?

nah im mulatto, 3b hair would make me look homeless. the curls tend to be a halo ive learned. what fashion would be best for my pheno?
I’m not too sure just copy those tik tok mulattos

htn

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
im new to heightmaxxing, ik what AI's do but idk any specific AI's, also where do i get them?
Aromatase inhibitor which reduce convertion to estrogen so ur growth plates get more time to fuse u can try any aromatase inhibitor like arimidex but consult doc and get regular blood chekups dont get estrogen too low

life is unfair @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
life is unfair @wishIwasSalludon
5’8 and ethnic :forcedsmile: choose a struggle bro

I’m a shitskin but atleast I’m 6’1 being short and ethnic:feelsrope:

I’m whire and 5’9 hopefully I reach 5’10 so I can fraud 6ft :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon

ur 6'1 but still a pigskinned ape with 10k posts on an incel forum :( not many races besides mulattos have a stereotype for being attractive. if ur above 18 please rope

• JFL
not many races besides mulattos have a stereotype for being attractive.
laughs cage GIF

Most mullatos look like they’re built to die of TB in a Brazilian favela

Hit a nerve with ur height didn’t I lol, you’ll forever be doomed to be a manlet ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Aero
laughs cage GIF

Most mullatos look like they’re built to die of TB in a Brazilian favela

Hit a nerve with ur height didn’t I lol, you’ll forever be doomed to be a manlet ethnic
how old are you bro...

Bro you look good are you actually not getting hit on by women?
im not an incel at all, i have 6 bodies at 16 and lots of flings. i just wanna ascend spite my ex and just make life easier in general. more and more women are entering hiring and manager roles around the globe, and we both know how people are treated based on how they look.