Votes: 7 13.0%
  • mtn

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • htn

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • chadlite

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bhai I think you’d ascend with color contact fraud as your skin coloring is seen as exotic, I also think a your hair can be a bit better as wavy than curly. Eyelashmax asap too. So far those are all softmaxxes/frauds I can give. Hardmaxxes would prob be genio/implants.

Do you have a white dad?

You look very white shifted as well

damn then i got cucked. most calculators say im at my adult height. ill have to lean bulk and do HIIT cuz by the time i moneymax for hgh it'd be too late :feelswhy:
Just gonna ask, how bad did you cuck your nutrition? I’m legit taller than both my parents yet I was starvemaxxing at 14 like a retard :lul::lul: Im 5’11 barefoot and my dad is 5’8 and mom is 5’3. Rn I’m 120 lbs and I’ve never gone past that my entire life. How bad did you have it? You might just hit 2nd growth spurt Jfl

legit from like late elementary school to summer after sophomore year bro it was baddddd, plus lots of stress

Just gonna ask, how bad did you cuck your nutrition? I’m legit taller than both my parents yet I was starvemaxxing at 14 like a retard :lul::lul: Im 5’11 barefoot and my dad is 5’8 and mom is 5’3. Rn I’m 120 lbs and I’ve never gone past that my entire life. How bad did you have it? You might just hit 2nd growth spurt Jfl
i would eat like maybe something small for lunch and dinner and it usually wasnt nutrious at all.

ive grown maybe an inch in the last 2 years LOL, mom is 5'1 my dad is 6'2. got cucked by childhood nutrition, so im at my predetermined height i think, im gunna get growth plate xray asap to be sure.
nah brah didn’t get cucked by ur nutrition you just got cucked by ur moms genetics

• +1
Reactions: watah
my metabolism has been crazy all my life, but i wouldnt eat due to poorcel and generally just not realizing the effects. i started listening to my body more like last year when it comes to nutrition.

this last month ive eaten mostly fish with veggies for breakfast, then beef, chicken, whole milk, lots of fruits, etc for other meals. im gunna be cutting out most sugar too. used to eat eggs but realized i was intolerant ngl. since i posted this thread i remeasured and im like .5 inches taller shit slight life fuel
Sugar is great for metabolism. Search Ray Peat

Sugar is great for metabolism. Search Ray Peat
The better the metabolism and sleep the better u should look (healthy) if ur a kid don’t stress it
Speaking of stress chronic stress make u ugly. You have to be in the PNS state

Do you have a white dad?

You look very white shifted as well
nah black dad white mom, im 10% more white than black tho. wdym exactly by white shifted?

Bhai I think you’d ascend with color contact fraud as your skin coloring is seen as exotic, I also think a your hair can be a bit better as wavy than curly. Eyelashmax asap too. So far those are all softmaxxes/frauds I can give. Hardmaxxes would prob be genio/implants.
btw what curly type should i relax mine to? like 2c or 3a?