16M gonna take MK-677 for height

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I am 16.58 years old, I haven't grown since January. How much height gain can I achieve with MK-677? I heard that HGH can slightly increase height after growth plates have fused through the spine. Also, I assume my spine is still growing. And how much will MK-677 affect my face? BTW I know I should take Aromasin in addition to MK-677, but my dad won't let me.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
How did you get to be 16.58???

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and galego123
brutal but not over. good LL candidate
planning on + 16 cm. 8 in femurs and 6 in tibia. I hope to get LL in my as early as possible in my 20's, that way I can fraud to family/friends that I grew naturally. most people don't know much about growth and would believe me if I said I had a late growth spurt. improved face + 186 cm, and i'm sure to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and galego123
planning on + 16 cm. 8 in femurs and 6 in tibia. I hope to get LL in my as early as possible in my 20's, that way I can fraud to family/friends that I grew naturally. most people don't know much about growth and would believe me if I said I had a late growth spurt. improved face + 186 cm, and i'm sure to ascend.
high iq take. i'm 20 yo and 5ft 9 and i plan to go to turkey to get 3 inches on femurs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Growth Plate
At what age did you start puberty and how tall are your parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
At what age did you start puberty and how tall are your parents?
My dad is 5'10 my mom is 5'0. I am 5'7 at 16 and 7 months. I do not know when I started puberty but I remember I first had pubic hair sometime when I was 12 so pretty early I guess. I started shaving when I was 16. I have grown only 1.5 inches in the past year.

Xx
My dad is 5'10 my mom is 5'0. I am 5'7 at 16 and 7 months. I do not know when I started puberty but I remember I first had pubic hair sometime when I was 12 so pretty early I guess. I started shaving when I was 16. I have grown only 1.5 inches in the past year.
The most realistic thing is that you will grow another inch or with a lot of luck 2, the height of your mother condemned you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Dystopian