16M Grey Eyes

Yo dude I just saw your pic with glasses and it is, unironically, a huge looksmax for you. Btw, what's ur bf and height? If you leanmaxx and is tall you are lowkey fine

Good eyes but they're a bit close set. Your face also looks rather long and misshapened, it also lacks any sort of projection giving you the facial shape of a cucumber. Jaw almost appears recessed from a front view? Do you have the gay alien skull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

So far this thread required the most of me to take care of. OP, you really are hated haha.
They can't handle a Pakistan chad 😎

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Yo dude I just saw your pic with glasses and it is, unironically, a huge looksmax for you. Btw, what's ur bf and height? If you leanmaxx and is tall you are lowkey fine
I'm like 20% body fat, maybe a little more or a little less.

Good eyes but they're a bit close set. Your face also looks rather long and misshapened, it also lacks any sort of projection giving you the facial shape of a cucumber. Jaw almost appears recessed from a front view? Do you have the gay alien skull
Would you say my main problem is a lack of bones in my face and my IPL then?

how is your name already blue dude how much time do you spend here?

mtn at best

Would you say my main problem is a lack of bones in my face and my IPL then?
its everything.
let me tell you this
youre like a dark indian but if you ignore that youre like a 3-4/10 right?
but being indian would bring your smv basically to a 1-2/10 and im not kidding.
Even if you surgery maxxed hard to like a 6/10 youd be a 4/10 smv wise and youd see it on dating apps. you are more drastically far behind than you think

its everything.
let me tell you this
Even if you surgery maxxed hard to like a 6/10 youd be a 4/10 smv wise and youd see it on dating apps. you are more drastically far behind than you think
Fucking brutal, should he nibbermaxx and go for bbc pill? Or do skin lightening to look Mediterranean

its everything.
let me tell you this
I don't think I'm gonna drop down to 1-2 seeing as how I won't pay curry tax. I don't live in the West and I don't use dating apps.

and i dont think you can fix your midface. you have a long nose + too close together eyes.
you get obo and youll have to augment your pfl which may actually to balance it and theres no way to shorten your nose. I mean you can try the first method and see what happens tho + you need HT

I don't think I'm gonna drop down to 1-2 seeing as how I won't pay curry tax. I don't live in the West and I don't use dating apps.
ohhhh i thought you were in the west. guess youre like mtn. uh since youre broke just go to the gym or something and you should get something
Fucking brutal, should he nibbermaxx and go for bbc pill? Or do skin lightening to look Mediterranean
still should bleach his skin yes

ohhhh i thought you were in the west. guess youre like mtn. uh since youre broke just go to the gym or something and you should get something

still should bleach his skin yes
Haha I've been Gymmaxxing for close to a year now and I don't plan on stopping :)

Do you think a beard would help me?

Haha I've been Gymmaxxing for close to a year now and I don't plan on stopping :)

Do you think a beard would help me?
beard hmm, if youre in curry land i think that would help 100%. your mandible isnt looks pretty good but your chin from the front looks noticeably recessed but overally it looks decent to me. if you could grow a nice stubble that would help alot, can you?

beard hmm, if youre in curry land i think that would help 100%. your mandible isnt looks pretty good but your chin from the front looks noticeably recessed but overally it looks decent to me. if you could grow a nice stubble that would help alot, can you?
Yeah for sure. I can grow heavy stubble pretty easily. I might go for that look tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah for sure. I can grow heavy stubble pretty easily. I might go for that look tbh.
definitely go for it. why are you even clean shaven lol

definitely go for it. why are you even clean shaven lol
Tbh idk lol. But yeah I'll go for super heavy stubble or something. Thanks for the tips my nigga.