16M Incel

Lonely

Lonely

Banned

I self identify as a trucel due to my Norwood, autism, ethnicity and ugly face

Gimme a brutally honest rate out of 10 and tell me my main failos. Ignore the mole/ dot on my chin, it's a cut (as if it affects anything JFL)

arent you NW3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Creep/10

• JFL
Reactions: Phrenectomy
mole/ dot on my chin, it's a cut (as if it affects anything JFL)
It actually does tho, I’ve find a lot of people who are conventionally attractive but their moles change my perception towards them.

I self identify as a trucel due to my Norwood, autism, ethnicity and ugly face

Gimme a brutally honest rate out of 10 and tell me my main failos. Ignore the mole/ dot on my chin, it's a cut (as if it affects anything JFL)
No offense but your eyes make you look inbred but since you are from curryland it shouldn't be a problem.

Not looking good for your, friend. If you live around people of your ethnicity, you're 4/10. But if you live around white people, you're 2/10. So even at home, you still below the difference line.
Your eyes are very "exposed" (high eyebrows + horizontally narrow).
Very narrow mouth.
The the main problem is a completely round jaw (and it's not like you're high bf) and general bonelessness.
You basically need to pray to Gandy that you'll grow some bones until you're 20. Or you can try simulating that with growth hormone and testosterone. You don't need to get taller, thankfully.
Your balding is a problem on top of that. You need topical DHT blockers (RU) until you're at least 18.
Frankly, it's almost over. It's in the process of ending was we're speaking. You should softmaxx now and try to get laid until it's too late, once you're bald you're a truecel with your stats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Your face won't mature til you're in your mid-20s.

You'd be surprised how different people can look from 16 to 20 and 20 to 25.

Your face won't mature til you're in your mid-20s.

You'd be surprised how different people can look from 16 to 20 and 20 to 25.
Don’t lie to him. There’s no hope for this horse cel

If you’re in the west, probably it’s over. But if you’re else probably you’re normie everywhere else.

Over for u in the west. Might Get a betabuxed gf in curryland

Not looking good for your, friend. If you live around people of your ethnicity, you're 4/10. But if you live around white people, you're 2/10. So even at home, you still below the difference line.
Your eyes are very "exposed" (high eyebrows + horizontally narrow).
Very narrow mouth.
The the main problem is a completely round jaw (and it's not like you're high bf) and general bonelessness.
You basically need to pray to Gandy that you'll grow some bones until you're 20. Or you can try simulating that with growth hormone and testosterone. You don't need to get taller, thankfully.
Your balding is a problem on top of that. You need topical DHT blockers (RU) until you're at least 18.
Frankly, it's almost over. It's in the process of ending was we're speaking. You should softmaxx now and try to get laid until it's too late, once you're bald you're a truecel with your stats.
Giga brutal. Thanks man. I know im a trucel.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I love in curryland
Then why the fuck even looksmax, everyone is just pretty much the same as you if not even more uglier?

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Then why the fuck even looksmax, everyone is just pretty much the same as you if not even more uglier?
No everyone facemogs me

Even for a curry he's below average.
And in any case you need to look at least somewhat attractive regardless of your race, not just average.

Narrow face, looks like a cuck even without lens distortion. Its brutal

Even for a curry he's below average.
And in any case you need to look at least somewhat attractive regardless of your race, not just average.
Ratios are his issue. Mostly ESR, MFR, FWHR etc.

And there is his curry phenotype.

And people here say slayers.org JFL.

6-6.5/10 in curryland