16M Physique

Lonely

Lonely

20 / 6’3 / HTN
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Posts
6,176
Reputation
7,246
Do I have a good physique for a 16 year old?

https://gyazo.com/176017b0e0efd4e4d9e1cd374a80becd
(No pump)

I've been training for around 8 months. Started off very skinny-fat and chubby and was on a cut for half of the 8 months pretty much. I've NEVER played sports in my life so I had 0 athletic base and trash cardio. Could've probably made more gains if I started off lean or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and LooksOrDeath
Yakhi stop SSRIs inshallah or Lund will not work in future 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Top-level physique for a 16-year-old, but get rid of glasses (with contacts). Also you look a bit on the shorter side, how tall are you?
 
yeah good shit
 
solid progress. Weight and height?
 
Stopped reading at M. It's over if you are a male in 2022
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Trustworthyfish, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
no physique for your pheno homie
 
Curry
 
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
1660920085951

is gandy finally htn
 
  • Woah
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
how TALL nigga
 
na, Actually that photo is edited because his skin is older and he has more norwood, so he is currently normie
over for @BugeyeBigNoseCurry 's morph
 
Do I have a good physique for a 16 year old?

https://gyazo.com/176017b0e0efd4e4d9e1cd374a80becd
(No pump)

I've been training for around 8 months. Started off very skinny-fat and chubby and was on a cut for half of the 8 months pretty much. I've NEVER played sports in my life so I had 0 athletic base and trash cardio. Could've probably made more gains if I started off lean or something
Tbh idk, I’d have to see you in normal lighting without flexing
 
Tbh idk, I’d have to see you in normal lighting without flexing
In normal lighting I look like a typical athletic dude, just a bit thicker and wider.
 

Similar threads

britishbomber
Looksmax Advice 16m
Replies
5
Views
74
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
personalitymaxxer!
Looksmax 16M PHARMA ORDER
Replies
9
Views
89
grippysausage
grippysausage
Montcalm_1000
Replies
12
Views
103
Montcalm_1000
Montcalm_1000
Pytel
Replies
9
Views
98
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
polarpop
Replies
3
Views
84
F01d_reducer63
F01d_reducer63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top