16Personalities. My personality changed after getting a virgin

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
I went from INTJ to INFJ
INTJs and INFJs are both Introverted, Intuitive, Judging personalities, meaning they like to be alone, think conceptually, and keep organized. Their major distinction is in the Thinking/Feeling trait; INTJs base decisions on logic, while INFJs tend to consider the emotions of themselves and others.

therefore personality truly is cope and its outcomes in life that determine your behaviorism.

ESFJ = Chad

I went from INTJ to INFJ
INTJs and INFJs are both Introverted, Intuitive, Judging personalities, meaning they like to be alone, think conceptually, and keep organized. Their major distinction is in the Thinking/Feeling trait; INTJs base decisions on logic, while INFJs tend to consider the emotions of themselves and others.

therefore personality truly is cope and its outcomes in life that determine your behaviorism.
dnrd, once an INTJ always an INTJ, Friedrich.

That's not how it works. You can't just change personalities because you get a gf. You most likely have just developed your fi function which is the 3rd highest function for INTJ's. INFJ's have fe as their 2nd highest function. The difference between fe and fi users is fe users TRY to fit in with everyone and then if they fail they can give up and become more of a thinker because of repressed fe. If you think that you went from thinker to feeler you clearly are someone who uses Fi. Fi users don't try to fit in and usually think no one can understand them from the get go and will find others like them instead of just trying to appeal to everyone. So once Fi users find people like them and deem them good people with their introverted feeling they can think they have gone from a thinker to a feeler cause they never cared about appealing to the majority before. I think you are someone who uses feeling in an introverted way so you decide who is good and bad based on your own beliefs not the majority's, your gf is good so you think you're a feeler.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
“I changed so much I had to change just one letter!” :feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16970
That's not how it works. You can't just change personalities because you get a gf. You most likely have just developed your fi function which is the 3rd highest function for INTJ's. INFJ's have fe as their 2nd highest function. The difference between fe and fi users is fe users TRY to fit in with everyone and then if they fail they can give up and become more of a thinker because of repressed fe. If you think that you went from thinker to feeler you clearly are someone who uses Fi. Fi users don't try to fit in and usually think no one can understand them from the get go and will find others like them instead of just trying to appeal to everyone. So once Fi users find people like them and deem them good people with their introverted feeling they can think they have gone from a thinker to a feeler cause they never cared about appealing to the majority before. I think you are someone who uses feeling in an introverted way so you decide who is good and bad based on your own beliefs not the majority's, your gf is good so you think you're a feeler.
Based high iq psychopath analysis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
tbh it was mostly a guess. I don't know anything about u so take it with a grain of salt
Being right is a major introvert cope. There is no right, and intj like me r delusional idealist