16yr 6’1 GTFIH (will i ever be HTN)

Safal4ever@hotmail.

Safal4ever@hotmail.

NT
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Posts
21
Reputation
6
16yr 6’1 rate me please🙏🙏
Will i ever reach HTN?
and where will i get with a rhinoplasty? (1st picture for reference)
also should i get infra orbital fat grafting??

Let me know what i should do and what my potential is.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4003.jpeg
    IMG_4003.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4002.jpeg
    IMG_4002.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3874.png
    IMG_3874.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8602.png
    IMG_8602.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
You Will never ever get close to htn. Not even mtn you dumb fuck thinking that you only need rhino LoL you need more then that lil bro itsss overrrr ropeeee
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: policy, Boneslayer043, prettyboylite and 3 others
First get to mtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: hans02000
You Will never ever get close to htn. Not even mtn you dumb fuck thinking that you only need rhino LoL you need more then that lil bro itsss overrrr ropeeee
Hahahah what should i do then?
 
good dimorphism and height for a 16 y/o
lose body fat, hard mew, if you're meat eater then make sure to eat dozens of eggs, chew hard meat and stay away from modern slop as much as you can
that said you have some flaws one cant really fix
losing body fat and putting on muscle, making your brows bushier, eyes more striking should be your main goal rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: unkownserbianslayer and hans02000
good dimorphism and height for a 16 y/o
lose body fat, hard mew, if you're meat eater then make sure to eat dozens of eggs, chew hard meat and stay away from modern slop as much as you can
that said you have some flaws one cant really fix
losing body fat and putting on muscle, making your brows bushier, eyes more striking should be your main goal rn
Thx, what flaws are not fixable would you say? i’m willing to hardmaxx
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vyaghra and hans02000
Just gender swap
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic Albanian, unkownserbianslayer and indoaryanicmtn
lean down first brother then hard max
 
This "@Hotmail" in this niggers name is killing me.

You can add stupid in your arab portfolio next to ugly
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
You look like such a disgusting Arab with that crooked nose of yours, but I'm glad to hear that you're still alive because with such a face I couldn't stand myself LOL face that only a mother could love
 
  • +1
Reactions: unkownserbianslayer and Turkic Albanian
You look like such a disgusting Arab with that crooked nose of yours, but I'm glad to hear that you're still alive because with such a face I couldn't stand myself LOL face that only a mother could love
I second that,

Disgusting creature
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
16yr 6’1 rate me please🙏🙏
Will i ever reach HTN?
and where will i get with a rhinoplasty? (1st picture for reference)
also should i get infra orbital fat grafting??

Let me know what i should do and what my potential is.
Get leaner
 
It's a 10 minute online test, lol

Everyone gets that score

Sit the real Mensa test
Yeah i know im going to do the test when im going to uni

Got 130 on a paid IQ test that school gave me which is official in the netherlands
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian and hans02000
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-a...o-to-ascend-and-what-is-my-potential.2371184/

This friend of this guy, good job somehow finding friend who is somehow uglier than you, your friend looks like he has special needs, disabled.

Was this idea on discord call? To post yourselfs on forum?

"Bro I swear I just need rhino and losing weight to be htn I SWEAR :feelsuhh:"

Get a job and start saving for a escorts you retard
Are two retarded pipe buddies one probably thought bro only rhino and I'm going to ascend hahahaha retarded gays
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
https://looksmax.org/threads/what-a...o-to-ascend-and-what-is-my-potential.2371184/

This friend of this guy, good job somehow finding friend who is somehow uglier than you, your friend looks like he has special needs, disabled.

Was this idea on discord call? To post yourselfs on forum?

"Bro I swear I just need rhino and losing weight to be htn I SWEAR :feelsuhh:"

Get a job and start saving for a escorts you retard 🤣
why r u stil replying? a little butt hurt maybe? get a life
 
why r u stil replying? a little butt hurt maybe? get a life
Bro I think you're hit by this retarded gay you and that friend of yours won't be mtn in a million years best thing you can do is commit suicide rope and cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
Only a matter of time until he rapes a white woman in Amsterdam

Knowing the cucked Dutch government they won't even deport his Moroccan ass back to the sand box
 
  • +1
Reactions: unkownserbianslayer
why r u stil replying? a little butt hurt maybe? get a life
Ew, why would I be hurt by you?

I mog you to gandy in every aspect possible, only highlight in your life is being 6'1 and I'm taller than you

Possible imigrant telling "hurting me" you will never do anything in your life better than me you disgusting monster
 
hahahahaha this made me laugh so hard, so true second that, he and his disabled friend
IMG 9768

Is there anything on this side that is not a flaw? I really cant find anything thats good everything is bad,

Reality check you are your friend need surgeries and losing fat to become lltn, stop dreaming
 
  • +1
Reactions: hans02000
Bro I think you're hit by this retarded gay you and that friend of yours won't be mtn in a million years best thing you can do is commit suicide rope and cope
bro your doing to much holy shit, why do you hate the arabs so much:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Similar threads

choppeddude087
Replies
6
Views
32
kartik57
K
Georginho jr.
Replies
6
Views
43
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
V
Replies
9
Views
74
OmegaND
OmegaND
Narvinesh1215@
Replies
12
Views
98
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@
Replies
0
Views
20
Narvinesh1215@
Narvinesh1215@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top