16yr old girl and her 18yr old boyfriend murder her father, 45, brag about it on Youtube, facing life behind bars

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Sierra Halseth and Aaron Guerrero face charges of murder with a deadly weapon, conspiracy to commit murder, first degree arson, four counts of credit card fraud, conspiracy to commit robbery and robbery with a deadly weapon.

Both are being held with no bail.

Investigators said they found a video clip on Sierra Halseth’s cell phone that shows her and Guerrero “laying together” and saying “this is their YouTube channel.”

Investigators describe the clip of the couple saying “it has been 3 days since the murder and they laugh about Aaron Guerrero committed the murder in exchange for, jokingly, having sex with Sierra Halseth.”
Their next court appearance is May 26 at 8:30 a.m.

Lieutenant Ray Spencer, the head of Metro Homicide, told the I-Team there were attempts to start a fire to cover up the crime, and investigators also found tools used to try to dismember Halseth’s body.

“There is no question they had made attempts to dismember his body,” Lieutenant Spencer told the I-Team on April 13. “We have recovered a chainsaw, circular saw and a handsaw inside the house that was recently purchased and used.”

The house is in the west valley in the 8400 block of Dunphy Court, near Durango Drive and Westcliff Drive.

The teens were arrested in Salt Lake City a few days after Daniel Halseth’s body was found.

They were going to go to California, which ironically would have put Aaron Guerrero at legal risk for having sex with his gf since the age of consent is 18 in CA (whereas it's 16 for all circumstances except prostitution in NV), so you can tell they weren't very bright:
Investigators said the teens were planning to run away together to California, and their parents told them they couldn’t see each other in the days leading up to the alleged murder.

As the I-Team first reported, Sierra Halseth is also the daughter of former Nevada state senator Elizabeth Halseth. Court records show she and Daniel Halseth had three children together. Halseth has since remarried.

Damn, imagine being a full Norwood IV at the age of 18 with only this chubby chick as an option, JFL:

Aaron Guerrero

Teens murder

No wonder he was so evil.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6403
At least they had teen love.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3828, ManzareK and 5 others
At least they had teen love.

You really would trade in for a life behind bars to be the balding Norwood IV Humberto dating a fat 16 year old Jewess with resting bitch face? They're never going to see each other again. 40 years from now, she'll still be thinking about this event as the defining moment of her life: That must suck bad.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Wrong video

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
This happened in Nevada, which is why the fact they were captured in Utah (in the complete opposite direction) en route to California is even more lulzy

Of course not, it's just the only good thing they had in their lifes.

How good could it be? They only got together in June, and it's only June 10th. Now her well-meaning beta father is dead, the rest of her family despises her and she is now going to spend the rest of her life behind bars. She brings great shame and dishonour to her family.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AlexAP
The dad is a literal chad lol. Shit is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
How good could it be? They only got together in June, and it's only June 10th.
Holy shit I didn't knew of this.

I knew they were disgusting, but this detail made them even more disgusting.

The dad is a literal chad lol. Shit is crazy.

He's a beta-faced cuck who doted on his daughters too much. If you look at his Facebook, you can see he spared the rod way too much: His daughters should have been trembling in fear:

You can still edit the OP and put in the right video.

For some reason, the option isn't popping up for me on mobile.