17 6’4 Is it over?

your nose/eye area makes you look a little ogre. but your height makes up for it. it’s not over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frankiks2, ItsOver999, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
your nose/eye area makes you look a little ogre. but your height makes up for it. it’s not over
What’s wrong with my eye area?

What’s wrong with my eye area?
imo it’s the distance of your eyes to your mouth. long midface but you should get other users opinions

the best thing you can do rn is eat healthy and workout. mew as well, you have nothing to lose from doing it

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
imo it’s the distance of your eyes to your mouth. long midface but you should get other users opinions

the best thing you can do rn is eat healthy and workout. mew as well, you have nothing to lose from doing it
Yeah that’s what I thought. What do you think my psl is?

Post george floyd era wise he is 6'4, give him some chains and new clothing and he would outslay all the "chads" in this forum cus he looks nt @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, mug, poopoohead and 3 others
Post george floyd era wise he is 6'4, give him some chains and new clothing and he would outslay all the "chads" in this forum cus he looks nt @looksmaxxer234
yeah he does look nt. that’s a plus

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and volcelfatcel

• Ugh..
Yeah that’s what I thought. What do you think my psl is?
i don’t do all that psl stuff. you’ll know your true rating when you interact with a wide variety of women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Adamsmith12345
he is 6'4. does face even matter at that point? he sticks out in a crowd.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

ur psl around 4.5 but u look really good for some reason maybe eye area ur eyebrows are mirin asf ontop of being 6 4 u can slay 100%

i suggest dreads asap and getting a lowtaper DO NOT GET A HIGHTOP IT WOULD ESCALATE UR LONG HORSE FACE

ur flaws r long horse face ogre nose and lips very good eye area tho smv around 6.5 follow my advice and u will slay hard also get braces

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and CyprusGD
what kind of fucking brain dead post is this. "6'4 Is it over?" no it isnt fucking over you are 6'4. nigger IQ. women cream at the idea of 6'4.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, szolliontaraelis, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
what kind of fucking brain dead post is this. "6'4 Is it over?" no it isnt fucking over you are 6'4. nigger IQ. women cream at the idea of 6'4.

he is 6'4. does face even matter at that point? he sticks out in a crowd.
realistically it doesn’t. but nobody wants their height to be the only thing that carries them

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and incel194012940
you do need to skin maxx though. if manage to get your skin glowing you will have an easier time getting female attention

• Ugh..
Skincare is cope imo. No girl will ever reject u cause u have slightly bad skin.
major cope nigga. every guy that girls thirst over has angel skin. tf you talking bout boy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and CyprusGD
I work at Starbucks and see girls everyday. None of them give me iois. Being tall doesn’t help me at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
ur psl around 4.5 but u look really good for some reason maybe eye area ur eyebrows are mirin asf ontop of being 6 4 u can slay 100%

i suggest dreads asap and getting a lowtaper DO NOT GET A HIGHTOP IT WOULD ESCALATE UR LONG HORSE FACE

ur flaws r long horse face ogre nose and lips very good eye area tho smv around 6.5 follow my advice and u will slay hard also get braces
Do u think jaw implants would ascend me? Can u post a picture of what kind of hairstyle u mean?

Do u think jaw implants would ascend me? Can u post a picture of what kind of hairstyle u mean?
ngl i don’t think we can confidently say how much jaw implants will help you with just one angled pic. i would be cautious adding anymore length/width to your face

• Ugh..
honestly u should not get surgery most ur problems revolve around long midface and that is expensive to fix if even possible second u have everything needed to slay being 6 4 black NT and ur finna get dreads

Get a hairstyle like this
83ACD95D 9545 4D38 99F5 83596DF26510
2453A759 7933 4872 9FAF BD6B27C8E6AF

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and incel194012940
horse face, weird ears, giant forehead and lips

you can distract from your forehead by growing your hair out.

horse face, weird ears, giant forehead and lips

you can distract from your forehead by growing your hair out.
What’s my psl? Should I get lip reduction

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
Hair is easily the biggest looksmax for you

you have the aesthetics of a 1920s black jazz singer

you need to have the aesthetics of a 2020s mumble rapper

• +1
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
urgh why is literally everyone 6'4 these days

you have the aesthetics of a 1920s black jazz singer

you need to have the aesthetics of a 2020s mumble rapper
How can I get that and what’s my rating?

You’re a 6’4 Lightskin NT looking normie. You are a slayer bro Im not even capping you don’t know how well do you have it being 6’4 and lightskin that’s the ultimate combo for modern appeal

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Growth Plate

Attachments

• DF4F6727-C823-423B-A889-C3551087C58A.jpeg
    DF4F6727-C823-423B-A889-C3551087C58A.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 0
You’re a 6’4 Lightskin NT looking normie. You are a slayer bro Im not even capping you don’t know how well do you have it being 6’4 and lightskin that’s the ultimate combo for modern appeal
there's this 6'2-6'4" Hapa 4.5-5psl lean gymcelled hyper nt slayer in my school that had the hottest girls obsessed with him

He has a deep voice and talks like a nigga too

He's also high iq but hides it (it's obv because I know what courses he takes though)

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
there's this 6'2-6'4" Hapa 4.5-5psl lean gymcelled hyper nt slayer in my school that had the hottest girls obsessed with him

He has a deep voice and talks like a nigga too

He's also high iq but hides it (it's obv because I know what courses he takes though)
Miring that’s ideal as fuck to be a 6’2-6’4 high T HAPA that’s High IQ but doesn’t show it

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
How come I don’t get iois then?

Lower third looks a bit weak but it could grow in with a bit of age and if it doesn't it shouldn't be too hard to fill out with procedures or cover up with a groomed beard, take care of skin on top of that and you should be good to go. PSL usually matters less for blacks. Most don't fit euro facial proportions like spics, curries, or arabs sometimes do so they're usually judged more for their frame and height over facial ratios

Amerimutt lmao

Lower third looks a bit weak but it could grow in with a bit of age and if it doesn't it shouldn't be too hard to fill out with procedures or cover up with a groomed beard, take care of skin on top of that and you should be good to go. PSL usually matters less for blacks. Most don't fit euro facial proportions like spics, curries, or arabs sometimes do so they're usually judged more for their frame and height over facial ratios
White girls judge for face though

Beard, steroids, neck training, and you're a Tyrone. Your eye area saved you from certain death, because you look like Anthony Davis otherwise.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21052