17 6’4 Is it over?

Beard, steroids, neck training, and you're a Tyrone. Your eye area saved you from certain death, because you look like Anthony Davis otherwise.
Jfl at the Anthony Davis comparison. But ur right I need facial bones asap. Not doing steroids though bc I don’t want to bald or worsen acne

low effort
you look monkey asf. youre a nigger so dont expect much.

atleast ur tall because u ugly asf

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Jfl at the Anthony Davis comparison. But ur right I need facial bones asap. Not doing steroids though bc I don’t want to bald or worsen acne
I wouldn't focus on trying to be pretty, I don't think it's gonna happen for you in your lifetime. What's wrong with looking like an NFL player? You'd slay more than most PSL gods.

I wouldn't focus on trying to be pretty, I don't think it's gonna happen for you in your lifetime. What's wrong with looking like an NFL player? You'd slay more than most PSL gods.
Ex. Just LOL if you think Marlon Teixeira would outslay DK Metcalfe

Please get out of my thread coping mayocel. Keep seething while me and my fellow mulattos mog u to suicide
you look monkey asf. youre a nigger so dont expect much.

atleast ur tall because u ugly asf

Ex. Just LOL if you think Marlon Teixeira would outslay DK Metcalfe
I’m low inhib and high class black. I can’t act like those guys so I need to compensate with looks. There’s some lens distortion in this pic, but I think if I got jaw plus zygo implants plus CCW bimax and almond eye surgery, then rhinoplasty I could ascend to 4-4.25 psl

“I’m 6 4 is it over?”

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
It's OVER for your ugly bitchass !!