17 indian

MTN.

You should change your hairstyle tbh the current one doesn’t fit you very well
 
  • +1
Reactions: i14bytes
I’m not sure tbh :feelsmage: u should ask someone who knows about hairstyles and stuff. I don’t have much experience in the field but I know your current one isn’t the right one for you, it just doesn’t suit you.
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i14bytes
I’m not sure tbh :feelsmage: u should ask someone who knows about hairstyles and stuff. I don’t have much experience in the field but I know your current one isn’t the right one for you, it just doesn’t suit you.
weird. ever since i started wearing my hair like this is since when i have started slaying the hardest
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
weird. ever since i started wearing my hair like this is since when i have started slaying the hardest
Alright then if it’s working out that’s great

Maybe u should just keep it this way
 
  • +1
Reactions: i14bytes
Alright then if it’s working out that’s great

Maybe u should just keep it this way
probably although hair doesnt affect your looks rate in any way whatsoever so putting effort into changing it is a waste of time. what u think would get me from mtn on your scale to htn and above. my current issues being fixed is just chin width and chin to philtrum. saving up for rhino very soon. after that not even sure what else to do tbh.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
probably although hair doesnt affect your looks rate in any way whatsoever so putting effort into changing it is a waste of time. what u think would get me from mtn on your scale to htn and above. my current issues being fixed is just chin width and chin to philtrum. saving up for rhino very soon. after that not even sure what else to do tbh.
Focus on getting rhino (it’s also what I’m planning to do aswell, I got a big ass nose too :fuk:)
 
  • +1
Reactions: i14bytes
Focus on getting rhino (it’s also what I’m planning to do aswell, I got a big ass nose too :fuk:)
yeah in the meantime just experimting with mid dose and accutane and clobetasol lets see how that goes
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

mirindnrfn
OP 17 M
Replies
2
Views
13
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
5'9 Manlet
Replies
16
Views
102
5'9 Manlet
5'9 Manlet
joskatalm
Replies
1
Views
35
joskatalm
joskatalm
mirindnrfn
Replies
0
Views
14
mirindnrfn
mirindnrfn
erehhlsm
Replies
1
Views
35
joskatalm
joskatalm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top