17 unfrauded.

half the niggers on this site are all narcy fags me included a little bit
also dont starve your self you will cuck any bone growth you get, every inch matters
Growth plates closed as per the doc

half the niggers on this site are all narcy fags me included a little bit
also dont starve your self you will cuck any bone growth you get, every inch matters
thats not how bone growth works, also "every inch matters"

???? think before you post

Growth plates closed as per the doc
did you get scans to show it?
also your clavicles stop growing into your 20s you can get a extra inch of clavicle length

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
did you get scans to show it?
also your clavicles stop growing into your 20s you can get a extra inch of clavicle length
Nah my doctor just said it based off a chart but I’m pretty happy with my clavicles they pretty wide and I have a 28 inch waist

thats not how bone growth works, also "every inch matters"

???? think before you post
it litteraly is you retard, its not uncommon for people who are 17 to grow a inch or two more and starving yourself would be counter productive and every inch dose matter

• +1
Nah my doctor just said it based off a chart but I’m pretty happy with my clavicles they pretty wide and I have a 28 inch waist
nigger get bigger ones it not worth it starving your self, unless your getting money from your looks i wouldn't do it

• +1
it litteraly is you retard, its not uncommon for people who are 17 to grow a inch or two more and starving yourself would be counter productive and every inch dose matter
haha, chill down there (he also reached his genetic wall, if he had taller parents he would be taller, food intake does not matter per genetic bindings)

• +1
nigger get bigger ones it not worth it starving your self, unless your getting money from your looks i wouldn't do it
I’m not legit starving I’m still getting in good nutrients and protein I’m just dropping weight

haha, chill down there (he also reached his genetic wall, if he had taller parents he would be taller, food intake does not matter per genetic bindings)
you realise genes can not express themself in the parents but be passed down to children, your parents height is not always indicative of your height. also food intake dose matter when it comes to height as how will your body make the new tissue if it dose not have the enough nutrients required to actually do it.

you realise genes can not express themself in the parents but be passed down to children, your parents height is not always indicative of your height. also food intake dose matter when it comes to height as how will your body make the new tissue if it dose not have the enough nutrients required to actually do it.
why are you coping around facts?

if you had a pint of knowledge of what your talking about you would have seen the 2021 finnish study where 30 malnourished "teens" (pre teens) were tested, and for about 85% or so of them hit MTL heritability of what their wall was, the rest 15% that didnt hit it was actually normal because not everyone hits the wall regardless if you starve or if your well fed

all this heightmaxxing shit is stupid.... the only option is LL for most of you short people

why are you coping around facts?

if you had a pint of knowledge of what your talking about you would have seen the 2021 finnish study where 30 malnourished "teens" (pre teens) were tested, and for about 85% or so of them hit MTL heritability of what their wall was, the rest 15% that didnt hit it was actually normal because not everyone hits the wall regardless if you starve or if your well fed

all this heightmaxxing shit is stupid.... the only option is LL for most of you short people
nigger you didnt even say the title of the study and i can get studies that support my view point using larger sample sizes then 30 people

nigger you didnt even say the title of the study and i can get studies that support my view point using larger sample sizes then 30 people
thats my whole point, if u dont know the top 3 studies than what position do you have to argue about it?

you want to argue cause your short and you want your heightmaxxing to work. it isnt logic. its emotional

thats my whole point, if u dont know the top 3 studies than what position do you have to argue about it?

you want to argue cause your short and you want your heightmaxxing to work. it isnt logic. its emotional
nigga a study composing of 30 people is not a top study on the topic that is a tiny sample size, also im not short im 6 foot your the one bringing emotion into it by bringing up that im short

Htn. Don’t starve yourself you absolute blithering retard.

nigga a study composing of 30 people is not a top study on the topic that is a tiny sample size, also im not short im 6 foot your the one bringing emotion into it by bringing up that im short
top 3 studies in mtl's (really more heritability) which benchmarks metrics more than just starving, it covers alot of environmental things along with the genetic wall theory, in total for the env side i think they had like 300 or so in total

top 3 studies in mtl's (really more heritability) which benchmarks metrics more than just starving, it covers alot of environmental things along with the genetic wall theory, in total for the env side i think they had like 300 or so in total
3 studies vs tons of studies showing links between nutrition during development and final adult height.

3 studies vs tons of studies showing links between nutrition during development and final adult height.
3 studies? dude your so out of touch you fail to realize heritability has thousands of active studies

also obviously you dipshit, food intake can HELP to the wall but as i said the WALL is limited and you wont get high up there AND chances are YOU will hit your genetic wall if you starve or not

3 studies? dude your so out of touch you fail to realize heritability has thousands of active studies

also obviously you dipshit, food intake can HELP to the wall but as i said the WALL is limited and you wont get high up there AND chances are YOU will hit your genetic wall if you starve or not
correction: 85% you will hit your wall, food or starving like a nazi

bruh why are u guys still talking in this thread its been like 3 hours

nigger i never said food will make you get taller then your genetic limit all i said that starving your self would cuck any growth you had if your growth plates where open, stop being a narcy fag

nigger i never said food will make you get taller then your genetic limit all i said that starving your self would cuck any growth you had if your growth plates where open, stop being a narcy fag
wanna talk about narcy?

anyway if you have seen mtls you would see that 85% of people reach their genetic wall if they starve like a jew or eat all day every day

this is the 3rd time i repeated this but im guessing your just trolling as i believe even the most retarded .org members cant be this retarded

Are you short

good looking, most 99% of this website

how long have u been lifting for, just out of curiosity and I assume you're natty?

• +1
good looking, most 99% of this website

how long have u been lifting for, just out of curiosity and I assume you're natty?
Yea bro like 1.5 years but I’m not as big as I was I did a big cut and lost a lot of muslce

High htn but this is still fraud please do neutral lighting and not zygomaxxed uber lighting that we all have snap my eyes only pics in
Jfl not fraud front lighting on Snapchat and I posted two other pics with diff lighting

Jfl not fraud front lighting on Snapchat and I posted two other pics with diff lighting
Dude. I hope you realize that maybe only 2% of all encounter you’ll every have with someone are when you are in low non natural lighting with your jaw all clenched and ready, directly facing them ready to snap huzz. Post a pic in sunlight outside where you aren’t forcing bones to create a shadow please. Just natural lighting photo because that’s how the world sees you

Dude. I hope you realize that maybe only 2% of all encounter you’ll every have with someone are when you are in low non natural lighting with your jaw all clenched and ready, directly facing them ready to snap huzz. Post a pic in sunlight outside where you aren’t forcing bones to create a shadow please. Just natural lighting photo because that’s how the world sees you
IMG 3646

• +1
Reactions: ptg405
Just go out there and slay bro you look good

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9