17 YEAR OLD BOY RUNS AWAY AFTER BEING BULLIED FOR BEING 5 ft 8

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken

For several years prior to his disappearance, James had been relentlessly bullied at school due to his size. Although his parents tried to intervene on several occasions, the school did nothing to help.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shade91, Shnofield Geiser, twojei and 6 others
everybody laughing im tired of explaining how bad it is

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, WatermelonLover, twojei and 2 others
And people here cope when i tell.them average is 5'10 in north india and in any place u will find a minimum of 3 guys being over 6'3 and i see this everyday and have been seeing this for over 3 years now since i changed places

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), WatermelonLover and 4 others
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

For several years prior to his disappearance, James had been relentlessly bullied at school due to his size. Although his parents tried to intervene on several occasions, the school did nothing to help.

over for me 5'6

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
Why did u change ur name from mumbai sissy to mumbai saviour to daqirius?

this is why we jews enrich white countries with ethnics culture so more violent crim- I mean more well-educated people stop judging others by their appearance, if his classmates were dalits he wouldn't have ran away

• JFL
Reactions: Clown Show

Bullied for being 5’8? Never happened to me, sounds like sum wypipo shit

Open season on manlets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and _MVP_
5'8 at 17?, He could have grown to 5'10 who knows?

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

Brutal

5"8 isn't even bad blud

he mustve been rounding generously cause how is he getting bullied THIS BAD for being 5'8 :lul:

WTF THIS SHIT HAPPENED IN MY PROVINCE

She’s larping his height he’s prolly 5’5 but foids just call everything that’s short 5’8 cuz they’re retarded.