17 yo mens physique virgin guy whats wrong with me ?

A

Arminius

Diamond
Hi there its me again and just eating and watching some vids in my computer, im right now bulking but still very lean, so is a clean bulk, im growing as much as i can, i have been training for almost 2 years, one of my reasons i started training was because i wanted to date girls, i used to weight less than 100 lbs at 5 7 height, now i weight 160 lbs at 5 7 and pretty lean (full six pack or 4 pack depends on season, veins, striations, defined muscles, etc), everything happened because i always felt a lack of confidence when i liked a girl, therefore i got attracted to a girl in my first year of high hschool but i used to be skinny as fuck and i just loved tot alk about history, chess and stormfront, i used to spend most of my time in stormfront, i was a nerdy and weird guy, i used to say in class uhh nice boobs and also said a lot of racist stuff, so i started going to the gym because i wanted a nice body and hot girls behind me and i was motivated because i used to watch videos of zyzz, chestbrah, jeff seid and david laid ovbiously, so i started training hard eating what i needed, and also started blasting gear when i turned 17, im right now prepping fopr my new blast, with mega doses, i want to compete in classic physique but rigt now im small for classic physique so im right now in mens physique, my questions is why im an almost virgin guy, i got pics of my physique in my social media when i look 99 % better than most people of my age, i have posted my pics on tinder and i get more than 100 matches or likes in 12 hours (most of them gays) but in real life i just have kissed a mexican girl i didnt like but i was horny as fuck, so thats my question, i got to confess i have never drink, i dont smoke and i almost dont go to parties, i go to homeschooling and i spend most of my day prepping food, eating, training and listening music also watching videos and jerking off) i know there is no shame in being a virgin but i dont want to be one, i need sex, right now im in a blast of 600 mg of test cyp and 150 mg of tren ace

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, AsGoodAsItGets, Jew_Supremacist and 3 others
anyone

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7076, Jew_Supremacist and 8 others
Have you tried?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7076 and 14 others
Tried looking up your ass? That's where the girls went.
i got a nice booty my homie, i really have never been behind a girl, but i use to tame my shirt off in the gym in front of girls

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 7076, Ryan and 3 others
Hi there its me again and just eating and watching some vids in my computer, im right now bulking but still very lean, so is a clean bulk, im growing as much as i can, i have been training for almost 2 years, one of my reasons i started training was because i wanted to date girls, i used to weight less than 100 lbs at 5 7 height, now i weight 160 lbs at 5 7 and pretty lean (full six pack or 4 pack depends on season, veins, striations, defined muscles, etc), everything happened because i always felt a lack of confidence when i liked a girl, therefore i got attracted to a girl in my first year of high hschool but i used to be skinny as fuck and i just loved tot alk about history, chess and stormfront, i used to spend most of my time in stormfront, i was a nerdy and weird guy, i used to say in class uhh nice boobs and also said a lot of racist stuff, so i started going to the gym because i wanted a nice body and hot girls behind me and i was motivated because i used to watch videos of zyzz, chestbrah, jeff seid and david laid ovbiously, so i started training hard eating what i needed, and also started blasting gear when i turned 17, im right now prepping fopr my new blast, with mega doses, i want to compete in classic physique but rigt now im small for classic physique so im right now in mens physique, my questions is why im an almost virgin guy, i got pics of my physique in my social media when i look 99 % better than most people of my age, i have posted my pics on tinder and i get more than 100 matches or likes in 12 hours (most of them gays) but in real life i just have kissed a mexican girl i didnt like but i was horny as fuck, so thats my question, i got to confess i have never drink, i dont smoke and i almost dont go to parties, i go to homeschooling and i spend most of my day prepping food, eating, training and listening music also watching videos and jerking off) i know there is no shame in being a virgin but i dont want to be one, i need sex, right now im in a blast of 600 mg of test cyp and 150 mg of tren ace
No one is reading that waffle, nor does it make sense

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 3828, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Read bro. What common difference do you see in ur idols vs you? The answer is 5'7 vs 5'11+. Height is crucial. If u were avg 5'10 + gymmaxed ur SMV would skyrocket. But unfortunately avg skinnyfat fag heightmogs u.

I hope u grow to 21 bro, being short is the worst possible thing that can happen to a man other than balding. As a shorter guy instantly ur frame will be worse despite grinding at the gym.

Advice: wear shoes with big soles i.e nike airmax and lifts inside of them for potential 2 - 4 inch height boost. Could jump on HGH if ur growth plates are still open.

Also homeschooling ruins chance of social life tbh, go public school and build social circle b4 ur too old. Often people get ltrs through friend groups

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, CANI, 189 and 2 others
Read bro. What common difference do you see in ur idols vs you? The answer is 5'7 vs 5'11+. Height is crucial. If u were avg 5'10 + gymmaxed ur SMV would skyrocket. But unfortunately avg skinnyfat fag heightmogs u.

I hope u grow to 21 bro, being short is the worst possible thing that can happen to a man other than balding. As a shorter guy instantly ur frame will be worse despite grinding at the gym.

Advice: wear shoes with big soles i.e nike airmax and lifts inside of them for potential 2 - 4 inch height boost. Could jump on HGH if ur growth plates are still open.

Also homeschooling ruins chance of social life tbh, go public school and build social circle b4 ur too old. Often people get ltrs through friend groups
but i got potential fpor bodybuilding due my hewight, i could look like jeremy buendia in the future, i got insane genetics, symmetric six pack, small waist, broad shoulders, huge neck, chiseled face, not balding genetics and im dark blonde

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and ShowerMaxxing
didnt read, no pics no read

Anyone...

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
but i got potential fpor bodybuilding due my hewight, i could look like jeremy buendia in the future, i got insane genetics, symmetric six pack, small waist, broad shoulders, huge neck, chiseled face, not balding genetics and im dark blonde
Do u want to be a bodybuilder or a guy who fucks?

• +1
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist and RichardSpencel
¿Quieres ser culturista o un chico que folla?
both, but not open bodybuilder, i want to be a classic physique bodybuilder, something like frank zane or jeremy buendia

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and ShowerMaxxing

:p

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ur ugly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 9568, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
both, but not open bodybuilder, i want to be a classic physique bodybuilder, something like frank zane or jeremy buendia
Shit ur seeing what I write in French:eek:

such a situation may have many different causes
it may be your face
or your tiny height
or some kind of mental disorder such as autism, schizophrenia etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 3828
such a situation may have many different causes
it may be your face
or your tiny height
or some kind of mental disorder such as autism, schizophrenia etc
I dont think is my face im good looking, i really dont know if my height. Since i live in México since i was a kid, most are taller than me but i got a shorter friend who has slayed more than me, and a uglier with more lays than my whole jerks and a pretty gf, i was linda asperger during my childhood-15 yo, i mean im still one but i hide my lack of social skills with my looks,good face and ripped body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
I mean i love waking up and looking me naked at the mirror, taking my shirt off at the gym, posting my pics on my social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@kjsbdfiusdf @ShowerMaxxing @littlesecret @Blackgymmax @Uglybrazilian
Screenshot 2021 05 31 174602

This guy posted this pic in another thread and is now saying this:
I honestly don't think this is a larp either, the amount of delusion here is hilarious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Jason Voorhees, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
View attachment 1158550

I honestly don't think this is a larp either, the amount of delusion here is hilarious.
looks 5'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 13754
View attachment 1158550

Based on his description of himself I confess I pictured a way different person in my mind

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and 3 others
View attachment 1158550

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
looks 5'5
He claims 5'7" but you're right, he's probably even shorter lol. The funniest thing is that he's on tren so the chances of him growing anymore are practically 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2275 and 1 other person
It's the fact that he's saying he has a 'chiselled face' and gets loads of matches on tinder that's funny to me
he said he gets loads of matches FROM MEN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Jew_Supremacist, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, Deleted member 5786, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Why so much hate im muscular and leanmaxxed ? Im in better shape than most people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Pietrosiek
Prolly becouse u dont go out like normies so u dont meet chicks. U should focus on getting some hot fitness chick

Bro I don’t think roiding is the way for you. I got a better physique then you and I only trained 1 year natty. Your not getting girls because you have the iq to use trenbolone at 17. Not hating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076, ShowerMaxxing and Uglybrazilian
Bro I don’t think roiding is the way for you. I got a better physique then you and I only trained 1 year natty. Your not getting girls because you have the iq to use trenbolone at 17. Not hating
i have better pcs, those pics are old now, i have made a lot of progress, im thinking in running during a year, 1500 mg of test, 300 of tren and 800 of boldenone

i have better pcs, those pics are old now, i have made a lot of progress, im thinking in running during a year, 1500 mg of test, 300 of tren and 800 of boldenone
Not a good idea. Where do you source your gear?

You look great

i have posted my pics on tinder and i get more than 100 matches or likes in 12 hours (most of them gays)

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Baldingman1998
He claims 5'7" but you're right, he's probably even shorter lol. The funniest thing is that he's on tren so the chances of him growing anymore are practically 0
Why does tren stop growth? Because of spiked estrogen? What if he takes aromatase inhibitors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Nice try rabbi. Whose alt is this?

Why does tren stop growth? Because of spiked estrogen? What if he takes aromatase inhibitors?
Generally messing with your hormonal profile that much at 17 Is just a horrible for a variety of reasons... Only thing he should be blasting is HGH+ Natty lifting. Especially sInce at 5'7" every inch is worth MILLIONS.

OP GET ON HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Even 5'7"--->5'8" is a massive jump. If you could get to 5'9" 5'10" it is an entirely different world.

brutal, your parents must be shit tbh i feel for u