17 YR OLD MK677 FUTURE FIEND

bone density/longer limbs/facial bone
you should take an AI with it.
it will prevent you from getting gyno, increase your test (to avoid getting bone growth in unwanted areas) and delay the closure of your growth plates.

I WANT TO TAKE MK677 WITH 10 MGS for 4 months, is there anything i should know regarding the major risks i will have at 17.

how do i avoid major brain damage and not be diabetic. also is it worth it to go with no AI for the purpose of heightmaxing

any extra info will be greatly appreciated.
Relax boyo, I can assure you there will be no brain damage for sure coz my friend used it for 6 months straight and he didn't get retarded anymore than he already was on the contrary made faster gains than me at the gym. I would say it's much more effective for gymmaxing than it is for heightmaxing.

nigga i would fucking dent ur skull with a head kick like leon edwards if i saw ur niggery ass

i will believe those test results when i see them:lul:

every chad HERE with 10k+ posts can be mogged in irl approaches by non neurodivergent mid guy who can talk to bitches

lololololol1

Iron
Joined Oct 9, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread 17 YR OLD MK677 FUTURE FIEND
Posts25Reputation9Points0

Tiktokgen opinion = denied

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
you should take an AI with it.
it will prevent you from getting gyno, increase your test (to avoid getting bone growth in unwanted areas) and delay the closure of your growth plates.
thanks for the info bro,

do u know a more exact forum i can go to for cycle info and more specifics like that

lololololol1

Iron
Joined Oct 9, 2023
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread 17 YR OLD MK677 FUTURE FIEND
Posts25Reputation9Points0

Tiktokgen opinion = denied
shut up failed gate keeper ive been on blackpill for years, i used to view with no account until i wanted to post my own shit.

KYS faggot

thanks for the info bro,

do u know a more exact forum i can go to for cycle info and more specifics like that
not sure, this is where i got all my info from. you can try and contact osie_2savy on discord he helped me alot.

not sure, this is where i got all my info from. you can try and contact osie_2savy on discord he helped me alot.
appereciate it bro i apologize abt what i said abt ur girl and dick,

i bet theyre both ok

James sapphire took it and only gave him 3 inches growth while giving him acromegaly. 3 inches for a shit face isn’t worth it just save up for LL instead you will probably only get 1 inch max
"Only 3 inches"

shut up failed gate keeper ive been on blackpill for years, i used to view with no account until i wanted to post my own shit.

KYS faggot
Post what? You have the worst post rep ratio on the whole forum, everything you post gets no traction

Also you have not been on blackpill for years, why would you lie about being an incel lol

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Post what? You have the worst post rep ratio on the whole forum, everything you post gets no traction

Also you have not been on blackpill for years, why would you lie about being an incel lol
nigga what are u talking abt im not an incel :lul:
u value post rep cuz u have nothing going on in life

nigga what are u talking abt im not an incel :lul:
u value post rep cuz u have nothing going on in life
No you just claimed to lurk for years which you thought would make you sexually appealing to other incels on this forum

You indirectly bragged about being an incel for years

mk667 is fucking cope and absolute bing chiling bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Whitepill_Saint
No you just claimed to lurk for years which you thought would make you sexually appealing to other incels on this forum
You indirectly bragged about being an incel for years
lmaooooo LOW iq fag. u came in saying im from tiktok, i told u ive been viewing for a while

does that mean everyone viewing specific forums on exact flaws = incel:lul:

low iq fag tryna outsmart people but showing how retarted he is

lmaooooo LOW iq fag. u came in saying im from tiktok, i told u ive been viewing for a while

does that mean everyone viewing specific forums on exact flaws = incel:lul:

low iq fag tryna outsmart people but showing how retarted he is
It does mean that

Being on this forum for years = no hope of ascension

Give it up boyo and go back to tiktok put sea salt spray in ur afro hair or smth

It does mean that

Being on this forum for years = no hope of ascension

Give it up boyo and go back to tiktok put sea salt spray in ur afro hair or smth
nigga just cause UR an incel who views this because its his online persona doesnt mean we all are

knowing abt black pill and reading abt it occasionally before tiktok boom does not mean im obsessed with it like u

"boyo" btw , im arguing with a retard

nigga just cause UR an incel who views this because its his online persona doesnt mean we all are

knowing abt black pill and reading abt it occasionally before tiktok boom does not mean im obsessed with it like u

"boyo" btw , im arguing with a retard

ADESANYA DID NOTHING WRONG TO HIS DOG (1 Viewer)​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch

lololololol1

Iron​

adesaya did nothing wrong to his dog.

mama bird feeding and touching balls is simply playing around,

AND IM ARGUING WITH A DOG FONDLER

ADESANYA DID NOTHING WRONG TO HIS DOG (1 Viewer)​

Jump to newIgnoreWatch

lololololol1

Iron​

adesaya did nothing wrong to his dog.

mama bird feeding and touching balls is simply playing around,

AND IM ARGUING WITH A DOG FONDLER
izzy is the MW goat, u are a pussy on a looksmaxing forum bragging out reputation cuz hes a broke acne fat reddit mod with no special events happening

im doing u a favour replying, ur my little bitch

izzy is the MW goat, u are a pussy on a looksmaxing forum bragging out reputation cuz hes a broke acne fat reddit mod with no special events happening

im doing u a favour replying, ur my little bitch
Izzy in HW = beaten by Strickland

Over for izzydoglovercels

Izzy in HW = beaten by Strickland

Over for izzydoglovercels
strickland got brutally kod by poatan, that night was bad for izzy, nothing more

strickland got brutally kod by poatan, that night was bad for izzy, nothing more
IMG 8755