170cm girl told me that we are the same height (I 184 — last measurements)

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
It's over. Dudes, we have to fight for every fucking inch

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
WHAT THE FUCK

She should have told you like omg you look like a model , its over for you bro kekw

Tell her to take off her high heels

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
It's over. Dudes, we have to fight for every fucking inch
I don't see why you are upset about it. She has the space temperature IQ, if anything you dodged a bullet. That's like getting upset because a monkey said something about you, who tf cares?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lol at taking what’s clearly a joke as a serious statement to get mad at

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Moron, we even had a little argument on this topic when I told her that the difference between us is 14 cm and she looks at my neck, she once again said that I don't look tall and that 190 is very tall, and the difference of 6 cm between 184 and 190 is very huge

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Moron, we even had a little argument on this topic when I told her that the difference between us is 14 cm and she looks at my neck, she once again said that I don't look tall and that 190 is very tall, and the difference of 6 cm between 184 and 190 is very huge
whatever is going on with her and you and this, is retarded and should be disregarded. nobody can mistake a 4 inch height difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Jfl at taking this retard women seriously. Mental strength of men nowadays, gets gaslighted into believing 4 inch height difference is nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
At least 20 cm/one head difference for neuron activation effect

I don't see why you are upset about it. She has the space temperature IQ, if anything you dodged a bullet. That's like getting upset because a monkey said something about you, who tf cares?
Jfl at taking this retard women seriously. Mental strength of men nowadays, gets gaslighted into believing 4 inch height difference is nothing
most users on this site act less like looksmaxxers and more like they belong on incels.is

• +1
Reactions: yorker12
She's probably flirting buddy

(This doesn't necessarily mean that she likes you, though)

What did I say that’s wrong though?
I'm agreeing with your comment . My reply wasn't directed at you but at the other doomer idiots in this thread. Reinforced your post.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
It's just 14 cm sweaty why are you being so sensitive teehee