I fraud MORE and MORE height everytime I go outside

Nvm holy shit, they actually average 6'1" :feelswhat::feelswhat:

Shit is probably a blessing more than a curse, only downside is you'll never have children
nigga how is it more blessing than a curse :lul:

with kliney you get

small dick and balls
wide hips which is death for aesthetics
infertility
narrow shoulders
so how will femboy master race spread :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Rea and Imretarded?
0, just makeup

You of all people have no choice BUT to aoftmax ‘oh he fakes his height? Ugh… but hes still pretty cute regaedless’ THEY AINT EVER GONNA SAY THAT IF YOURE UGLY

• JFL
Reactions: Rea

with kliney you get

small dick and balls
infertility
narrow shoulders

so how will femboy master race spread :forcedsmile:
How will two pussies make a kid? nigga

• +1

with kliney you get

small dick and balls
infertility
narrow shoulders
Not true, some of them legit have big dicks :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: (No homo)

Just go on reddit

Also wide hips and narrow shoulders are not reliable symptoms, but the symptom that is ALWAYS found is abnormally small testicles

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Rea
Yo, how do you apply makeup? What kinda methods:feelshehe:
i use my mom's makeup lol i only had to buy black nail polish since she doesn't wear it (brutal agepill)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, shizuku11111 and Autismcel
I would do it too, i.e. fraud height, but I don't know how convenient it's for me. It's not because I would be afraid of being discovered, btw.
I would give more weight to something that didn't cause me too many problems, so more possible related psychological issues
How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Darkeningstar
wow you are small. U sure ur mail? Next to me you’d be like a pet or sum

• +1
Jfl it's never enough, first I bought some shoes with a very thick sole (keep in mind i'm 5'4) it was +7cm, about 2.7 inch I was almost average height but now I bought another 5cm sole to put in my shoes to feel a bit taller.

It's fucking op to be tall thanks to this but when you take it off it feels awfull, yesterday I went out and in my head I was like "everyone is my height" but I forgot I was frauding brutal realitypill

@Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @Gengar
girls dont need to be tall 🥰

• JFL
Jfl it's never enough, first I bought some shoes with a very thick sole (keep in mind i'm 5'4) it was +7cm, about 2.7 inch I was almost average height but now I bought another 5cm sole to put in my shoes to feel a bit taller.

It's fucking op to be tall thanks to this but when you take it off it feels awfull, yesterday I went out and in my head I was like "everyone is my height" but I forgot I was frauding brutal realitypill

You cant fraud 12cm🤦‍♂️, thats too obvious and once they catch you they will just make fun of you

• Ugh..

bro is 5ft 4

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Goth
mine hurt if I walk a lot, I usually go out once a week for 1-2 hours maximum but I don't think I could wear them 24/7
I’d lick ur feet 🤤

• JFL