173 --> 190cm

J4COB

J4COB

Maxilla-let
Joined
May 4, 2026
Posts
194
Reputation
58
Hate my life. Tempted to order this week without doing any major research. Is this a good idea. I play elit in sports btw.

Recently tuned 15, 173 cm.
1790587761273
 
major research is necessary
 
nigga just turned 15 sayin he hate his life nigga you don't even have one
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big Dick Randy and goonlordacc1
you have to choose one, you cant do this typa drugs while simultaneously being an "elite athlete"
 
you have to choose one, you cant do this typa drugs while simultaneously being an "elite athlete"
Wouldn’t there be less sissy stuff tho, I mean erda got lots of sides since it doesn’t directly affect fgfr3 so wouldn’t vosoritide allow me to do sports
 
nigga just turned 15 sayin he hate his life nigga you don't even have one
Yea well just because I haven’t lived long doesn’t mean I haven’t seen how my life will continue to look if I don’t change
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: roymustang
Did you not learn from erdachang he can't even run
 
Well as said, can’t he or does it just hurt immensely?
it hurts immensely to the point of just not doing as well as having pus under his fingernails and not being to eat proper food. His mandible did grow though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: goonlordacc1
Yea well just because I haven’t lived long doesn’t mean I haven’t seen how my life will continue to look if I don’t change
no hate but when you reach the age of 20 you will realize what a fool you are right now
 
Yea well just because I haven’t lived long doesn’t mean I haven’t seen how my life will continue to look if I don’t change
+ you still 15 i don't understand why you stressing over your height you didn't hit the puberty yet ofc youll be taller as soon as you grow up , another thing 173cm is tuff for your age atleast you're taller than the baddies in yo school
 

Similar threads

diedinmiami
Replies
3
Views
30
joshwashere
joshwashere
adolfrizzler67
Replies
18
Views
216
adolfrizzler67
adolfrizzler67
gnoyim
Replies
13
Views
46
gnoyim
gnoyim
redpofffffffff
Replies
5
Views
46
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top