176cm 25 years old. Plz Rate

N

Nescorio

Iron
Hey guys, here are some pics of me. What would you do in my place? The two last pics are comparison with the way FaceApp improves my face.

I am considering injecting some hyalu in my chin, and I need to do something about my trash tier eye area

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
Normie. Lose fat, do icehooding and do something about your hair aswell long curly looks soy.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mug, Deleted member 13021 and 3 others
Bumpin’

Dude are you a faggot wtf is this pose

Attachments

• 4C1D8878-6732-42FA-9A22-16FFBEA65D5D.png
    4C1D8878-6732-42FA-9A22-16FFBEA65D5D.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 19948 and 17 others
SpPiSXBl

looks like a tranny with that hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
Hey guys, here are some pics of me. What would you do in my place? The two last pics are comparison with the way FaceApp improves my face.

I am considering injecting some hyalu in my chin, and I need to do something about my trash tier eye area

Green contacts , chew (PM me For method and cheap accesories)

You have a GoOd potential imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Green contacts , chew (PM me For method and cheap accesories)

You have a GoOd potential imo
OK, will do. Would you also have any advice for my trash tier eye area?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel, mug, galego123 and 2 others
So I just got a “TikTok” hairstyle and begun Icehooding. Is it better? :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Patient A, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
So I just got a “TikTok” hairstyle and begun Icehooding. Is it better? :bluepill:

Already looks Better but this takes time , put your face in ice water everyday + ice on brows and chew dog toys (6 month old dog , gum toys)
And put castor oil on brows (cold pressed)

First week of ice hooding. Is there any noticeable change? Despite nearly having the six pack I still have a shitton of baby fat on my face

I really don’t think I am much over 15% bf. It’s probably very bad genetics with my body loving to store fat on my face

First week of ice hooding. Is there any noticeable change? Despite nearly having the six pack I still have a shitton of baby fat on my face

1 month bro

Put your face in cold water with ice

and leanmaxx

Pushing HTN

good distinctive face and hair

You look like you have personality- use it. Socialmaxx and you should be decent with women

• +1
Reactions: Nescorio
Fuck man Ramirez mogs so hard

Update: three weeks ice hooding + lost some fat
It’s clearly not enough, I still need to loose at least 4% bf

@Lihito
@6feetmanlet

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Moldovancel and buflek
Will try to get some pic without mirrors / lens distorsion next time

stop squinting retard muh ice hooding all you do is squint

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
With the most neutral face possible

Which is kinda retarded because nobody is making a bored poker face with all the muscles relaxed during a normal day.

• +1
Reactions: bogii and buflek

@Lihito
@6feetmanlet

you look good tbh

5ft9 aka slayer height

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and galego123
Bad height and already looking oldcel territory. Hurry up and wear lifts 24/7

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Lol stop mocking me. I basically can’t do anything about it as I already wear lifts to appear ~5’11
I'm the same height lol
It's a legit slayer height srs ask @BIGDDINK

you improved a lot im proud of u nigga

now put on some muscle and sla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 16058, bogii and 5 others
Wtf a looksmax.org user who actually looksmaxxed?

Ban this user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Lihito and Moldovancel
u look gay and italian

• JFL
Reactions: Torero and galego123
only thing left is gymmaxxing, you’re gonna slay with that

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and buflek
really cool watching you progress

nice job 👍

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

@Lihito
@6feetmanlet

Already seeing Progress in eye area if you are not squinting

Take askwanda For thyroid function so you can cut Better and eat more Calcium (cheese, suplements , not Milk tho, because you have to have more Calcium then Phosporous so your prolactin stays low because prolaction contributes to water retention)

Also when you cut drink 5-7 potassium pills + 1 and a half/2 glasses of water to flush out salt and remove water from face

Good Luck boyo

@Lihito
@6feetmanlet

Sources

Best method is puttin ice in cold water and putting the face in there it helps with bloat and prolly puts Brown fat on brows (we still dont know thats why we have you to experiment)

• JFL
Reactions: Moldovancel
But you can also combine IT with my cold gell or ice IN PACK method i told you

You will be a very nice wife someday

Hi guys, time for the bi-weekly update. Lost a bit of fat. It started taking potassium pills and stopped taking creatin to fight water retention. It’s not really helpful still I Guinea Pig with MSM to try to see if it can lighten my eyes and it also causes some water retention

I’m trying to slightly stylise my curly hair. I think yesterday result was better:

I also Guinea Pig bonesmashing my undereye area from inside the eye socket (to avoid purple circles) but it doesn’t seems to do anything.
Any advice?
@Lihito @Lars @Walter @uglymug2

• +1
Reactions: mug
For my hair the only way I found to stylise them a bit was to use a zigzag hair band. Any other idea?

Also @enchanted_elixir you who makes the best threads in my opinion. If you have any advice I would gladly hear them!

Hi guys, time for the bi-weekly update. Lost a bit of fat. It started taking potassium pills and stopped taking creatin to fight water retention. It’s not really helpful still I Guinea Pig with MSM to try to see if it can lighten my eyes and it also causes some water retention

I’m trying to slightly stylise my curly hair. I think yesterday result was better:

I also Guinea Pig bonesmashing my undereye area from inside the eye socket (to avoid purple circles) but it doesn’t seems to do anything.
Any advice?
@Lihito @Lars @Walter @uglymug2

Bonemashing only seems to work For SWOLLEN EYEBROWS

Also potassium pills in the morning with water (fasted) , no eating till 12'o clock , OMAD diet is ideal imo

• +1
Reactions: Nescorio
high class jew phenotype, I'm mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, mug and Nescorio