deceit
Iron
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2025
- Posts
- 192
- Reputation
- 85
5,10 havent grown since early 15 no way its already over do I even bother getting a hand scan or is it just cooked?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Over u fan trt tho ig5,10 havent grown since early 15 no way its already over do I even bother getting a hand scan or is it just cooked?
You're clearly not short bro.5,10 havent grown since early 15 no way its already over do I even bother getting a hand scan or is it just cooked?
5,10 shortYou're clearly not short bro.
You're fucking tall.
Don't fall for the propaganda of hypergamous foid.
bro lets not copeYou're clearly not short bro.
You're fucking tall.
Don't fall for the propaganda of hypergamous foid.
noteven bro5,10 short
nice profile, how much do you fraud with lifts?its ok bro growth plates can be open till 21, and im the same height as you, its not that bad you can fraud with lifts or big sole shoes![]()
bro lets not
I mean prob where you live everyone here is 6,1noteven bro
yk the guy you have as your pfp was 5 10 closer to 5 9bro lets not cope
depends on his location, 5'10 is below average in a lot of countriesYou're clearly not short bro.
You're fucking tall.
Don't fall for the propaganda of hypergamous foid.
you right im copingI mean prob where you live everyone here is 6,1
dif time bro in 60s average height in europe was like 5.7yk the guy you have as your pfp was 5 10 closer to 5 9Alain deloj
yeah Australia below averagedepends on his location, 5'10 is below average in a lot of countries
What? a lot of country???depends on his location, 5'10 is below average in a lot of countries
exactlyWhat? a lot of country???
It's literally slightly above the average height in most parts of the world.
i never claimed otherwise, but there are still quite a few of countries where 5'10 is below averageWhat? a lot of country???
It's literally slightly above the average height in most parts of the world.
most of my peers are 6ft + alot of immigrants are short but European aussies all seem to be talli wouldnt say below average i d say im average here in aus
normal daus got the af1 push me up to 6ftnice profile, how much do you fraud with lifts?
crazymost of my peers are 6ft + alot of immigrants are short but European aussies all seem to be tall
cope bro af1 gives like maybe a cm everyone else wearing shoes tonormal daus got the af1 push me up to 6ft
Bro 5'7 is the average world height are you fucking stupid?5,10 short

What? a lot of country???
It's literally slightly above the average height in most parts of the world.
i go up to 181 from like 178-180cope bro af1 gives like maybe a cm everyone else wearing shoes to
thats crazy bro wtf is wrong with you
how old is this dirty fuck
who me?how old is this dirty fuck![]()
possibly even 182i go up to 181 from like 178-180
no the nigger talking about bullied at skl must be 12who me?
lol same I’m 5”11 16yo5,10 havent grown since early 15 no way its already over do I even bother getting a hand scan or is it just cooked?
Being racist is the sign of extremely low IQ. And plus I am not even a black. Lol.
your slow bro everone from shoes gets 2cm wearing af1 gives u 3cm ur only 1 more then others use ur headpossibly even 182
surely, right?no the nigger talking about bullied at skl must be 12
same bro its brutallol same I’m 5”11 16yo
My feet have been size uk11 since I was 12 and I’ve been 5”11 since I was 13 ish
Literally still wearing the same clothes and shoes from 4 yrs ago
your retartedthats 1 more than everybody esle tho![]()
depends on his location, 5'10 is below average in a lot of countries
how do I delete post bro this chi to hardyou right im coping
delete yourself niggahow do I delete post bro this chi to hard
pack it up matedelete yourself nigga