17yo Judge if it's over for me

D

Deleted member 12071

Iron
I'm 178 cm tall(EDIT :5'10") and that's how fucked up my face is,i also have a terribile frame, ectomorph and weight just 52kg(114 pounds).Am i extremly unattractive nd undesirable right?Is it over?

Excuse the fact that i'm shiny but i had just put on a shitton of moisturizer,also i know my hair is a mess
IMG 20210220 171612

Attachments

• IMG_20210220_171235.jpg
    IMG_20210220_171235.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20210220_171159.jpg
    IMG_20210220_171159.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20210220_171426.jpg
    IMG_20210220_171426.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 10709
not over

normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
You’re 17 and not deformed it’s not over but get to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 12146 and KaczynskiCel
Looksmax before 20.

No way that's you, you just put the photos of some poor guy you want to make fun of here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
dont wear glasses
dont smile like u did in the first pic u look goofy as fk ngl
curly hair is good, style it to cover ur forehead tho

hope this helps :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 12071
actualy normie just gymcel, take this braces off and throw your glasses trough the window and you are fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12071, Zradrad and Deleted member 2729
178 is not 5'8 it's 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
drop the glasses
you have huge appeal in the gay community
so if things turn out bad you know what to do
good luck in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 12165 and 4 others
drop the glasses
you have huge appeal in the gay community
so if things turn out bad you know what to do
good luck in life
Luckily i'm gay lmao,but never had any luck,just went only on one date withaguy my age that turned into nothing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12218 and 4 others
Upper eye lid exposure is a big hindrance in your looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11761
Luckily i'm gay lmao,but never had any luck,just went only on one date withaguy my age that turned into nothing
bruh even if you can't get anything im done for
btw you might get banned for saying that im not sure

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
bruh even if you can't get anything im done for
btw you might get banned for saying that im not sure
hold on youre 17 so its early to talk who has experience at that stage

its far from over, take off glasses and wear light contacts and u will be a literal slayer. The height fucks u a bit but honestly thats average for your race

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12071
You need to fix your eyes, braces, glasses, in that order

and 178 isnt even 5'8" thats 5'10, ull be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12071, Deleted member 5969 and Looks234
smiling pic descends u hard. get contacts or something and gymmax to improve frame.

How are you 52 kg at 178 cm? How is it possible to be this skinny? Fckng weirdo

was nice knowing u

@knajjd

Middle of Italy

Why shouldn't i,that's how i look
What's with that smile, those glasses, the eyebrows, the crazy hair....it's just cringy, you're like a caricature of a mad scientist.

OK...now I know you're larping...

Last edited:
What's with that smile, those glasses, the eyebrows, the crazy hair....it's just cringy, you're like a caricature of a mad scientist.

OK...now I know you're larping...
What does larping even mean?

Bad eye area.

What does larping even mean?
When you pretend to be someone else, like some nerds do pretending to be fantasy characters, heroes, knights, etc.

When you pretend to be someone else, like some nerds do pretending to be fantasy characters, heroes, knights, etc.
What are you even trying to say.That the one in the photos it's not me,cause no way i would have photos of someone else looking straight into the camera.Or if your are trying to assume i'm too miserable and cringy to get a date,I got It bot got ghosted after it for your information lmao

Normie tier maybe a little bit goofy not necessarily bad tho lol.
You weigh 52kg at 178?? I'm considered skinny and weigh 60kg and I'm shorter than you. I cannot imagine how skinny you are.

If you wanna invest in your future go on HGH 1-3 UI daily to max out your height (assuming plates aren't closed)
Second gym max the fuck out, don't take roids you're too young but you seriously need to but on some muscle. Train for 3 years and don't get fat. You'll be a sikkcunt.

• +1
Normie tier maybe a little bit goofy not necessarily bad tho lol.
You weigh 52kg at 178?? I'm considered skinny and weigh 60kg and I'm shorter than you. I cannot imagine how skinny you are.

If you wanna invest in your future go on HGH 1-3 UI daily to max out your height (assuming plates aren't closed)
Second gym max the fuck out, don't take roids you're too young but you seriously need to but on some muscle. Train for 3 years and don't get fat. You'll be a sikkcunt.
I was planning to start hitting the gym as soon as the covid thing would get better.
I'm skinny yeah according to the BMI i would be anorexic but i don't have an eating disorder or anything it's just that i don't eat much and i often forget to eat.What should i eat to try put on weight but not fat?Carbs and proteins?

I am so, so sorry OP

I was planning to start hitting the gym as soon as the covid thing would get better.
I'm skinny yeah according to the BMI i would be anorexic but i don't have an eating disorder or anything it's just that i don't eat much and i often forget to eat.What should i eat to try put on weight but not fat?Carbs and proteins?
Start right away with body weight stuff.
Honestly at this skinny all you need to think about is 100g+ of protein daily. Track your intake don't just guess. Bulking is usually a cope meme but at your weight I think you would actually need to become a little less skinny in order to gain muscle effectively. Eat as much as you can (probably won't be too much still) and eat at least every 5 hours. When you weigh 60kg up your protein to at least 120.
Give it a two years and you should look pretty decent.

• +1
Start right away with body weight stuff.
Honestly at this skinny all you need to think about is 100g+ of protein daily. Track your intake don't just guess. Bulking is usually a cope meme but at your weight I think you would actually need to become a little less skinny in order to gain muscle effectively. Eat as much as you can (probably won't be too much still) and eat at least every 5 hours. When you weigh 60kg up your protein to at least 120.
Give it a two years and you should look pretty decent.
I'll make sure to count down everything.Do you think going to a dietitian doctor to have a diet plan is worth It?

Looking pretty alright aside from the UEE. Great eyelashes.

• +1
What are you even trying to say.That the one in the photos it's not me,cause no way i would have photos of someone else looking straight into the camera.
It just seems very unlikely that someone would take such a photo without a trace of self consciousness, then post it on this forum.
Also, why are you gay?

It just seems very unlikely that someone would take such a photo without a trace of self consciousness, then post it on this forum.
Also, why are you gay?
I don't know shame,why are you straight?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 5746
I'll make sure to count down everything.Do you think going to a dietitian doctor to have a diet plan is worth It?
If you're completely moneymaxed and want to get scammed. ;) Just eat a lot and track macros. Protein. That's it.

If you're completely moneymaxed and want to get scammed. ;) Just eat a lot and track macros. Protein. That's it.
Well,i'll do my best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Howl

ARE you jew btw? you look very jew to me.

you have obvious asymmetries but you look fine imo
keep those glasses. it distracts from your eyes.

• +1