Attachments

• C86DB2C3-9F0F-4821-8438-E89357EF234A.png
    C86DB2C3-9F0F-4821-8438-E89357EF234A.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Well ,then I Guess strong Mtn can get quite good matches on tinder
Yes it can!

Meeting a fucking a good number of those girls? Not so much

bragging thread you just wanted validation and for us to virtue signal you nigga

Yes it can!

Meeting a fucking a good number of those girls? Not so much
I only go out with girls who message me first since I know most of those girls are out there for free attention and validation ,so even if I do get a match I still wont massege them first for obvious reasons ,However if a girl decides to hit me up ,thats when I set a date and it usually happens like once a 3 weeks/4 weeks on avg its htn/stacylite.I dont use Tinder that much anyways cause I got heartbroken 6 months ago and still Haven’t moved on from that one specific girl but whatever call me coper i am waiting for that jfl ,I can even show the messages I have nothing to hide ,you would nit understand shit either way cause its all in polish

bragging thread you just wanted validation and for us to virtue signal you nigga
Validation?💀💀 I am not a women bro ,I just wanted unbiased rating since I dont believe what my relatives and friends say.I only use subbredits related to rating appearance ,tinder ,blackpill youtuber’s ratings such as Nero,ww,Tails to know where I truly stand.Idgaf about bragging on a blackpill forum ,I dont even know you

Validation?💀💀 I am not a women bro ,I just wanted unbiased rating since I dont believe what my relatives and friends say.I only use subbredits related to rating appearance ,tinder ,blackpill youtuber’s ratings such as Nero,ww,Tails to know where I truly stand.Idgaf about bragging on a blackpill forum ,I dont even know you
You say you want unbiased ratings and then you try and disagree with all the ratings you are given?

• +1
Reactions: Verse
someone rated you 5/10 and you tried bragging about your tinder matches to protect your own ego lol

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Strong MTN
jfl he mogs me and you rated me strong htn

he is actually strong mtn but im strong ltn

his tinder results mog mine. This site should stopped overinflating looks.

I remember you lmfao. @MakinItHappenReturn rated you a 5.5 and he was spot on.

You want some validation from sub 4 incels here? @DoctorLooksmax also rated you strong MTN...which is 5.5 what more do you want bro?

jaki jest twój slay account

jfl he mogs me and you rated me strong htn

he is actually strong mtn but im strong ltn

his tinder results mog mine. This site should stopped overinflating looks.
I thought I rated you solid HTN rather than strong.

I rate everyone weak, solid, strong then either LTN, MTN or whatever.

I feel like especially for the MTN category its very broad so just giving MTN can be a bit reductionist cos two guys can both be MTN but one a lot better than the other.

someone rated you 5/10 and you tried bragging about your tinder matches to protect your own ego lol
These guys want false validation since real life is not looking so promising for them.

People are still not blackpilled. This guy was rated by @MakinItHappenReturn (arguably the best rater), tails, ww etc etc...he doesn't want the truth otherwise he would've stopped asking for more ratings...he want cheap dopamine hits reading comments from sub4 incels saying he looks good

So predictable...also OP nothing against you, you look good bro and i'm sure your results are decent IRL as you happen to be tall which is a PLUS. But stop with this braggadocious attitude that is sickening

I thought I rated you solid HTN rather than strong.

I rate everyone weak, solid, strong then either LTN, MTN or whatever.

I feel like especially for the MTN category its very broad so just giving MTN can be a bit reductionist cos two guys can both be MTN but one a lot better than the other.
imo solid = strong lmao

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
  • JFL
I remember you lmfao. @MakinItHappenReturn rated you a 5.5 and he was spot on.

You want some validation from sub 4 incels here? @DoctorLooksmax also rated you strong MTN...which is 5.5 what more do you want bro?
Real pet peeve of mine when people will make a post and say 'just looking for unbiased rate' Then they will try and actively disagree and fight against whatever rating theyre given. Like go post on reddit rateme or some shit if you just want validation.

Obviously its hard for everyone to come to unaminous decision on ratings, but if 90% of people replied saying your MTN- then youre probabyl a MTN

• +1
imo solid = strong lmao
Solid is th word I use for someone whos in the middle of that category

so its like weak MTN < solid MTN < strong MTN < weak HTN < solid HTN < strong HTN etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Johnnybegood
You say you want unbiased ratings and then you try and disagree with all the ratings you are given?
Where did I disagree? 💀 I only said that mtn can get matches on tinder since I know that most of normies only get scrapes on tinder or nothing ,watch ww’s video about tinder ,he basically said everything about this app on his channel.
I Haven’t disagreed ,I consider myself a htn in terms of Smv.

These guys want false validation since real life is not looking so promising for them.

People are still not blackpilled. This guy was rated by @MakinItHappenReturn (arguably the best rater), tails, ww etc etc...he doesn't want the truth otherwise he would've stopped asking for more ratings...he want cheap dopamine hits reading comments from sub4 incels saying he looks good

So predictable...also OP nothing against you, you look good bro and i'm sure your results are decent IRL as you happen to be tall which is a PLUS. But stop with this braggadocious attitude that is sickening
The things is I didnt disagree with the rating Man ,stop this cringe ass analysing bullsh*t plz ;v

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
jaki jest twój slay account
Wiesz co ,napisze to bo nie znamy się i wyjebane mam ,ale ja miałem stulejke przez cały czas i operacje miałem na początku tego roku ,naturalnie chuj musiał po operacji wyzdrowieć i nabrać odpowiedniej wrażliwości by mnie nie napierdalalo jakby dymal.Od niedawna mogę tak na dobra sprawę normalnie ruchac i jak były sytuacje na randce close z randkami to jedyne co było najwiecej z ,,zbliżenia” to całowanie się i klejenie do siebie nawzajem ,nigdy nie zaruchalem pomimo ze chciałem i były na to okazje.Późno się za to wziąłem ,wiem ale lepiej później niż wcale ,już nie jestem na szczęście stuleja.

• +1
Wiesz co ,napisze to bo nie znamy się i wyjebane mam ,ale ja miałem stulejke przez cały czas i operacje miałem na początku tego roku ,naturalnie chuj musiał po operacji wyzdrowieć i nabrać odpowiedniej wrażliwości by mnie nie napierdalalo jakby dymal.Od niedawna mogę tak na dobra sprawę normalnie ruchac i jak były sytuacje na randce close z randkami to jedyne co było najwiecej z ,,zbliżenia” to całowanie się i klejenie do siebie nawzajem ,nigdy nie zaruchalem pomimo ze chciałem i były na to okazje.Późno się za to wziąłem ,wiem ale lepiej później niż wcale ,już nie jestem na szczęście stuleja.
ja bym wolał stulejkę i twój szkielet niż to, co mam teraz.

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

nice bro, mirin

• JFL
Będę myślał nad tym powrotem na silke.i zgadzam się odnośnie frame.Mam rozmieszczenie tkanki tłuszczowej w dodatku fest na nogi i wyglądam nieproporcjonalnie ,mam tez duze łydki a wogole nie ćwiczę ,z góry to naturalnie mam długiego bicepsa co jest plusem ale reszta minus ,barki trochę wąskie chodz liczyłem sobie ratio to wyszło na granicy z dobrym waist to shoulder ratio ,ale klate mam tez naturalnie mała ,chodz nie narzekam bo kiedyś miałem kurza klatkę piersiowa (wpisz sb na neta jak niewiesz) i wyglądałem deformed na górnym ciele w chuj ,na szczęście chodzenie na rehabilitacje i ciagle ćwiczenia w wieku 13-17 lat spowodowały ze już w 95% wyeliminowałem ten problem.Chujowo tez wygląda moje przedramię bo sama skóra i kości i moje łapy są naturalnie w chuj małe ,polowe bab ma większa dłoń odemnie a mam 185cm wzrostu.Z góry to tylko thick szyja i naturalnie długi biceps z plusów reszta chujnia

How OP typed this jfl

• JFL