18/19yr old 181.5cm,I know it never began for me,but am I even lower then east asian,i am southeastern Pakistani,(ugly subhuman puke inducing warning)

rate me

• i am high smv/psl then east asian(chinese/korean/japnese)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • i am lower smv/psl then east asian(chinese/korean/japnese)

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • i look more sterotypical indian

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • i look more middle eastern/paki

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • over,incel in west

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • ,no hope,never began ,truecel in west

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • ltn in west

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

IMG 20220911 063121
IMG 20220911 061826
IMG 20220911 061013

0_1652668789960-1-jpg.1895212
2898826_1652667155029-jpg.1895149
Or
2937090 IMG 20220613 WA0058
img-20220608-wa0113-jpg.1913851

IMG 20220613 004402 2
IMG 20220613 004325
IMG 20220613 004132
IMG 20220613 003745
IMG 20220613 003840

Screenshot 248
Screenshot 252
Screenshot 249
Screenshot 253
Img 4

i am from punjab side of pakistani,not hindu indian
i am the biggest subhuman of my ethnic group
please vote

as i said i am self aware that i never began for me,but how low am i
do i mog east asian
i am 18/19 year old in my pics

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Indobrachidm

i this phenotype

with strong infuence of this
Northindidm 1

so i dont looks at much indian and brachy wide skulled/faced and short faced as the average guy of my pheno

Doesn’t make sense to keep smv and PSL in the same option, they’re different

And why do I care about ur standing in the west jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Truecel14 and justinzayn

*why do u care

Focus on looksmaxxing to paki beauty standards

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn

i meant like, do i mog in general like overall

and i know its over in the west,but reason i care,is too know how taxxed am i
am i even below east asian guy in west?or not

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i meant like, do i mog in general like overall

and i know its over in the west,but reason i care,is too know how taxxed am i
am i even below east asian guy in west?or not
PSL wise no
SMV, yeah probably, ur skin looks a bit rough in some photos, and the way u dress and accent would prob tank ur smv. Although u hve height though so that’s something

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and justinzayn
It’s over for 99% of ethnics in the west anyway. But you look average for an ethnic, a lot of good features but your nose failos you hard. Also skin is darker than ideal and bad acne

• +1
PSL wise no
SMV, yeah probably, ur skin looks a bit rough in some photos, and the way u dress and accent would prob tank ur smv. Although u hve height though so that’s something
most people have told me the opposite,that i psl mog east asian over smv
since paki is technically south asian,so in people eyed south asian is below east asian
but since iam north west,south iran passing,,so i have higher look ceiling pheno then average east asian

since paki is technically south asian,so in people eyed south asian is below east asian
but since iam north west,south iran passing,,so i have higher look ceiling pheno then average east asian
that i psl mog east asian over smv
that's what I meant

• +1
East asians can never be very high PSL due to monolids

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and justinzayn
mentalcel

• Hmm...
You’ve descended also change your avi

• So Sad
Man. You look like an indian. And a dark-skinned one. Nothing wrong with that tbh.

• +1
It’s over for 99% of ethnics in the west anyway. But you look average for an ethnic, a lot of good features but your nose failos you hard. Also skin is darker than ideal and bad acne
no,i am the worst and the most aborignal indian looking ethnic on the forum that isnt a mainland indian
Indobrachidm

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052 and rand anon
giga subhuman, even uglier than inbred @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Man. You look like an indian. And a dark-skinned one. Nothing wrong with that tbh.
i leave that i votes tbh
yeah i do,but i wonder, that i an more closer to sterottypical indian or to sterotypical middle east
dark always doesnt necessarly mean indian
in my peak,i look light brown

your like the pakistani xangsane,white guy larping as paki troll

no,i am the worst and the most aborignal indian looking ethnic on the forum that isnt a mainland indian
View attachment 1920177
You have good eye area and bone structure. If you got rhino and had lighter skin without acne, you would probably be a chad for ethnics

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
super autistic looking and acting

why do you compare urself to East Asians so much? You don’t mog them even on average. They’re not doing bad in west anymore too so stop comparing to ur shitskin

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and Truecel14
i leave that i votes tbh
yeah i do,but i wonder, that i an more closer to sterottypical indian or to sterotypical middle east
dark always doesnt necessarly mean indian
in my peak,i look light brown

your like the pakistani xangsane,white guy larping as paki troll
nah. I am 100% curry. And I just know a guy with your kind of phenotype would be joking called a 'nigger' or 'kaala' by my friends back in curryland. This isn't light brown. This is:

He still wouldn't stand out as light-skinned either. This is what I would call light:

Even then, he is still slightly tanned. This isn't pale skin (which looks awful imo).

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and reptiles

why do you compare urself to East Asians so much? You don’t mog them even on average. They’re not doing bad in west anymore too so stop comparing to ur shitskin

He mogs the girl so hard jfl
Yes. But I still feel he has certain failos. His hairline needs to be lower and more square. Eyebrows lack density as well as eyelashes. Lips are too thin etc. I could go on. There are dravidians on here with better PSL but he SMVmogs to the grave simply due to pheno.

Still he looks good and mogs her hard 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Yes. But I still feel he has certain failos. His hairline needs to be lower and more square. Eyebrows lack density as well as eyelashes. Lips are too thin etc. I could go on. There are dravidians on here with better PSL but he SMVmogs to the grave simply due to pheno.

Still he looks good and mogs her hard 100%.
Yeah I agree

East asian phenotypes mog the fuck out of dark skinned curry phenos even though gooks have shit maxillas they have a ore desirable phenotype.

Light skinned curries are basically inbred white guys well some are not all

nah. I am 100% curry. And I just know a guy with your kind of phenotype would be joking called a 'nigger' or 'kaala' by my friends back in curryland. This isn't light brown. This is:

View attachment 1920183

He still wouldn't stand out as light-skinned either. This is what I would call light:

View attachment 1920185

Even then, he is still slightly tanned. This isn't pale skin (which looks awful imo).

Is the 2nd guy even curry holy fuck looks very good

Yakhiii 🥵😿☝️😉🥵

• So Sad
Dude, NGL i saw a dude who looked exactly like you at the pool last week with a dutch mid tier becky with 8/10 body and she was his girlfriend. Just personality max and be assertive. Im serious

• +1
Rog shit skin as wrll tbqh.

FaceApp 1666555615600

FaceApp 1666555595518

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 1851 and justinzayn
man i wanna look terrorist and not bob and vagne
its over
thats why i put a pole if i look more curry/pajjet or paki/middle east
middle east votes are more dom rn

Why would you wanna look like a sand nigger do you sand nigger looking middle easterners slaying no they have to many deathnic traits.

Its always the white passing ones and not the gulf types if you had those feautres people would baiscally call you italian

• +1
Bro you looked better clean shaven + lower bodyfat

You've got a good jaw, overall face shape is good, eye area is good

• Love it
a lot of good features
What good features do i got? Can you please elab

Also skin is darker than ideal and

my peak,i look light brown
Is this lighter

Your still coping with that caucasoid shit
I only meant that i look less about here, but still looks abo
I know even Caucasoid indian are below rice
But paki mogs rice
Votes are almost the same between smv/psl comparison, and i used my worst pic and video, where I look the most indian
Why would you wanna look like a sand nigger do you sand nigger looking middle easterners slaying no they have to many deathnic traits.

Its always the white passing ones and not the gulf types if you had those feautres people would baiscally call you italian
I agree I look very Bob n vagne with that colouring and facial hair
But I meant dont i look more paki/middle East more then indian Bob n vagne? In my prime

Also there are so many giga truecel ganges indian midgets on this forum from West and new delhi that sethees at me, so at least 20/30℅ negative votes are from them
I need more unbias votes to finish this thread

sir, I said $20 on pump 1!

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 16371 and justinzayn
Fuck, what makes me look the most indian
Pheno, facial hair, skin colour?
Pheno. if you were white with your face bones you’d be doing well. But add extra curry sauce and it’s not going so well

• +1
Pheno. if you were white with your face bones you’d be doing well. But add extra curry sauce and it’s not going so well
2758286 avg P

Dont i look more like this guy and not a 7/11 , tech support or indian teacher

My featured like eyebrows and eyes, plus tall nose, are two aggressive to look 7/11, more like 9/11

Plus I am that wide faced with short face syndrome like that avg 7/11 indian guy

View attachment 1921704
Dont i look more like this guy and not a 7/11 , tech support or indian teacher

My featured like eyebrows and eyes, plus tall nose, are two aggressive to look 7/11, more like 9/11

Plus I am not that wide faced with short face syndrome like that avg 7/11 indian guy
Edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back