18- 21 Ascension

The other guy is some guy who uses LOA manifesting etc, but he hit puberty too and he does some looksmaxxing. I talked to him, he has a playlist of 200 plus subs
No height growth for his ass though still short. He is a cosplayer/artist
Yup, I'm talking to him on reddit right now
He confirmed this is not him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, SubhumanForever, aber and 3 others
I’m just asking for a rating here don’t care if u don’t believe it’s me or not not forcing u to
Cope nigger I can smell your black ass from here

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Tell him to send you his stack and send it to me JFL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's 1 guy its not two different people he just had a glow up
Well if it is case he is lying on the timelapse if so JFL

U cant change ur face that much at 18 yo without surgery

JdlJk was trolling :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: y’all reallyfell for subliminals
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
So i was right, 2 different people, ofc how it could be

Nic cage nicolas cage laughing

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• +1
Just shows u iq of Bepole here :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Well if it is case he is lying on the timelapse if so JFL

U cant change ur face that much at 18 yo without surgery
He did it over 2 years
My hunch is puberty
If not then subliminals
No surgery, I've spoken with him he no clue what looksmaxxing is.

• JFL
Now mods delete this post feel bad for the guy someone tag mod

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, Sushifart and Mrinfinityx
Just shows u iq of Bepole here :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You spent years using subliminals and did not change anything and this trolling you do is to see if people are shocked and start believing all to just give you some hope so you start using them again you sad pathetic excuse of a human being.

Lucky i am sperg aspie with high iq, i am imunised to trolling
It's not 2 diff people in the pics, he means 2 diff people between guy posting this and guy on reddit who is the guy in the pics lol.
falcon is a subhuman somali niggER who spent years using subs but didn't ascend at all and now he turned aspie retard from the fry of looping too many subliminals. You can only pray for this fag.

• +1
You spent years using subliminals and did not change anything and this trolling you do is to see if people are shocked and start believing all to just give you some hope so you start using them again you sad pathetic excuse of a human being.
How did u break it down so quick

Nah I got my own personal results myself I meant to put “not op” so i fucked up and had to act like I was op my apologise :Comfy:

It's not 2 diff people in the pics, he means 2 diff people between guy posting this and guy on reddit who is the guy in the pics lol.
falcon is a subhuman somali niggER who spent years using subs but didn't ascend at all and now he turned aspie retard from the fry of looping too many subliminals. You can only pray for this fag.
U don’t 2 about me I larp as Somali ink
IDK HOW DIDNT YOU ROPE AFTER 3 YEARS OF LOOPING
ttuth I never used subliminals only retards use it waiting for LL

Nah I got my own personal results myself I meant to put “not op” so i fucked up and had to act like I was op my apologise :Comfy:
Cope, you're stil 5'6 and ugly . No results in sight. Lying won't help. Just accept it, this is god.

U don’t 2 about me I larp as Somali ink

ttuth I never used subliminals only retards use it waiting for LL
Cope cope cope cope cope you talk exactly like that retard

i trllld 71 viewers omg :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

:feelsmage::chad::feelsez::Comfy: I’m a sleep tight good bye

Well the original poster is also trolling redditors to hell and back JFL
Nice work

• +1
kill urself immediately

If it is him the true reality of this ascension is time lapse 14-21 with maybe some surgeries and filters
Maybe so I guess, he did larp about his height changing (it didn't)

• +1
also miss delete this

u made me cage so hard at 4am
Bruv :Comfy:
You deserve to be banned but this website is retarded and highly laxx on rules just so it can stay hyped for normies checking it out so whatever

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
need more dopamine gona shoot up

You deserve to be banned but this website is retarded and highly laxx on rules just so it can stay hyped for normies checking it out so whatever
:feelsgood: U ever tried shooting up + weed I’m a fien so ima sleep bye babe

I did t for trolls I’m bored at 3am got my syringe ready fam

I don't give a shit about your LARP lifestyle negro
Nah I don’t larp about drugs im me and my uncle love drugs gonna go to Amsterdam this summer to pop percs