• E93388DE-8550-42CA-AF7B-DE8552AB7377.png
    E93388DE-8550-42CA-AF7B-DE8552AB7377.png
    293.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 3AC94D6D-FC17-4DB8-9549-F649B534D262.png
    3AC94D6D-FC17-4DB8-9549-F649B534D262.png
    257.3 KB · Views: 226
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and DoctorLooksmax
weak jaw, shit tier eye area, asymmetrical face. not ugly...but nothing special and most women will look past you, almost invisible

4/10.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, incelslayer01, Framletgod and 1 other person
I am sorry man, but you will be invisible to women. You are at best a low tier normie.

4/10

weak jaw, shit tier eye area, asymmetrical face. not ugly...but nothing special and most women will look past you, almost invisible

4/10.
Where should I start to improve?

tbh just stay fit, hope you can grow a little more..perhaps your face may still change, though unlikely at 18. you need surgeries to fix rhe rest and that is a big commitment financially and mentally.

I'm so sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Chinko, Deleted member 1560, SHARK and 2 others
I'm so sorry
I don’t feel like it’s that bad for me actually, I’ve gotten a lot of tinder pussy and a decent amount of female attention in my high school years, I would agree that I’m nothing special though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1560, SHARK and 2 others
I don’t feel like it’s that bad for me actually, I’ve gotten a lot of tinder pussy and a decent amount of female attention in my high school years, I would agree that I’m nothing special though
Then you're good bro get of this hellhole before you end up like me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo, Vitruvian, Chinko and 2 others
Then you're good bro get of this hellhole before you end up like me
I just wanna learn about supps tbh, I know that these turbospergs probably give better advice than any fitness professional every could

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
We don't believe you, sorry

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, CarlSagan96, Krezo and 2 others
average. not much potential with looksmaxing except maybe fixing your mouth

You look okay. I’d say slightly below average if anything mate. Your maxilla is shite and your jaw is narrow as fuck although atleast you have a forward grown mandible/chin. You have that long beta horceface. I don’t know what /10 to give you but you’re below average id say

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
average is not enough

• +1
I just wanna learn about supps tbh, I know that these turbospergs probably give better advice than any fitness professional every could
What supps in particular. Ive spent a lot of money of this stuff so can give you some advice

• +1

Attachments

• 115BA1BF-AC19-4177-AC47-451CC855D5C8.png
    115BA1BF-AC19-4177-AC47-451CC855D5C8.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 197
  • CEBFA855-D849-4E40-AC43-2BDCCEC6C28D.png
    CEBFA855-D849-4E40-AC43-2BDCCEC6C28D.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 1BF1FCE6-D9AA-49B5-8952-DBA2A865747B.png
    1BF1FCE6-D9AA-49B5-8952-DBA2A865747B.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and haircutcel
These girls aren’t really that hot but I’m still getting some

I just want to know what I need to have naturally glowing skin, a health mind, and good t levels
They’re decent enough Tbf, you have a nice smile, look better in that pic than the OP
Tbf I’d love to shag any of those girls
They’re decent enough Tbf, you have a nice smile, look better in that pic than the OP
Tbf I’d love to shag any of those girls
Actually you look better in all those pics than the OP. I’d take it back and say you’re average. You just look a bit subhuman in that Snapchat selfie

what supps??

you're average.

Tales from the basement

I just want to know what I need to have naturally glowing skin, a health mind, and good t levels
Nice getting your sisters to take photos with you lmao

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Just be white

• WTF
Reactions: SLA
Fix your asymmetrical jaw, get tan, get buff, run stubble game, fix eye area and you’ll be good to go

Major Lifefuel for me

Fix your asymmetrical jaw, get tan, get buff, run stubble game, fix eye area and you’ll be good to go
I have shit tier facial hair so I just go clean shaven. Also how do I “fix” my eye area (I would agree that this is the worst part of me face)

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_014806.jpg
    IMG_20190729_014806.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 107
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
What should I work on boys?
Best advice I will give you: delete this account and focus on your selfe because these incels here will tear you up.
They are all insecure as hell here, so they show their insecurities on you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 1180
slightly above average imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Don't listen to the incels in here, you're a 5 (normie tier)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, toptearmm and Deleted member 1180
Best advice I will give you: delete this account and focus on your selfe because these incels here will tear you up.
They are all insecure as hell here, so they show their insecurities on you bro.
I’m not worried about my self esteem being affected by a few harsh ratings so I’ll stick around. I’d say that everyone in the thread has given reasonable rating. Appreciate the advice though, bro

4/10, if you aren't pulling prime JB or models then it's cope

• +1
  • +1
Your jaw and eyebrow save your face from being below average, 6/10 IRL.

4/10, if you aren't pulling prime JB or models then it's cope
I actually got my life fucked up by jb a year ago. I was 17 she told me she was 15 but she was 13, and we got caught fucking in my car by the cops. I spent the night and jail and o didn’t even know she was 13 until the judge told me I wasn’t in jail for public indecency but instead for ‘sexual abuse of a minor under 14’

Luckily my lawyer pulled a rabbit out of her ass and I got away scot free, could have gone to jail for a very long time

Holy fuck that shit was whack

I actually got my life fucked up by jb a year ago. I was 17 she told me she was 15 but she was 13, and we got caught fucking in my car by the cops. I spent the night and jail and o didn’t even know she was 13 until the judge told me I wasn’t in jail for public indecency but instead for ‘sexual abuse of a minor under 14’

Luckily my lawyer pulled a rabbit out of her ass and I got away scot free, could have gone to jail for a very long time

lmao rekt that's why you ask for id or you become a jailcel

giphy.gif

• +1

lmao rekt that's why you ask for id or you become a jailcel

giphy.gif
it was worth it 13 yr old pussy is something else, NTs will never understand the pleasure of ripe jb (I wouldn’t do it again though, to risky)

Attachments

• 5879AE11-E11B-433D-B45D-482CAD65EBE7.png
    5879AE11-E11B-433D-B45D-482CAD65EBE7.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 5985AC3E-E9FB-449E-8790-C07F6A1D4434.png
    5985AC3E-E9FB-449E-8790-C07F6A1D4434.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 12400479-EEF5-41BB-AB47-7AEC44CE8F84.png
    12400479-EEF5-41BB-AB47-7AEC44CE8F84.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 37
4.5/10

Your eyebrows are negatively tilted and you have weird face shape or the hairstyle is bad on your face

You seem to have inverted triangle face shape try shorter hair on the side and medium hair on the top (not long)

Are you from Spain or France?

it was worth it 13 yr old pussy is something else, NTs will never understand the pleasure of ripe jb (I wouldn’t do it again though, to risky)

how'd you even meet at 13 year old

how'd you even meet at 13 year old
she found me on tinder and added me on Snapchat, then asked me to come over.

That was my defense in the court actually, she came on to me
N
4.5/10

Your eyebrows are negatively tilted and you have weird face shape or the hairstyle is bad on your face

You seem to have inverted triangle face shape try shorter hair on the side and medium hair on the top (not long)

Are you from Spain or France?
no I’m from Texas, also that is some solid hair style advice, thank you

Last edited:
Chewing your face is slightly narrow. Don't listen to some of these Fggts you are definitely not sub 5. Your lower third is just narrow and you also have decent mandibular length. People dm me to rate them because I am honest and biased and spout random meaningless shit.

she found me on tinder and added me on Snapchat, then asked me to come over.

That was my defense in the court actually, she came on to me
N

no I’m from Texas, also that is some solid hair style advice, thank you

Since when do 13 year olds use Tinder? She's hot though ngl

Chewing your face is slightly narrow. Don't listen to some of these Fggts you are definitely not sub 5. Your lower third is just narrow and you also have decent mandibular length. People dm me to rate them because I am honest and biased and spout random meaningless shit.
*not biased

what psl is a normie?

Wtf Chad lawyer saved you from getting raped lol