18, 5’10 new to LOOKSMAXING rate me

You are a five, your looks won't affect your life too much negatively nor positively. You should start hardcore-mewing or thumb pulling for your cheek bones and chew mastic gum for a stronger master. Also, start chewing right, if you get your buccinators to atrophy you might get hollow cheeks

Much love bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You look okay. I’d say slightly below average if anything mate. Your maxilla is shite and your jaw is narrow as fuck although atleast you have a forward grown mandible/chin. You have that long beta horceface. I don’t know what /10 to give you but you’re below average id say
are you stupid? his maxillia is good, thus making him have the good chin he has.

you're not ugly so u can slay

hit the gym
try a different haircut
get jaw fillers

you're not ugly so u can slay

hit the gym
try a different haircut
get jaw fillers
the reason it’s so shit right now is because I’ve been working at a summer camp in the middle of nowhere (nearest barber like 50 miles away) for the past 2 months. When I get back home I’m probably gonna do some sort of fade cut

You almost look like Bazzi

Jaw narrow. Second pic has lens distortion but ur eye area isn't great. Jaw is easy fix with some filler try it and chew for messeter hypertrophy. Hope u can fraud height and hit gym also longer hair.