Nah slightly above normie just work out

5 pal bro but lanklet

Htn likely chadlite doubtful

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Normie

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13332
It's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm a normie too. We can get into relationships easily, and we can have success with women IRL, we just play on hard mode when we use dating apps or when we try to rely only on looks to get laid.

It's a false misconception that you need to have a girlfriend to get laid as a normie, you really don't, you just need to build wider social circles, and then you can date many women at the same time, and even have a harem of friends with benefits if you want, or just get a girlfriend, depending on what you prefer.

The way I see it, Chads have it way easier because they can get laid through dating apps without having to socialize at all, but normies can still have a great dating life if they put in the effort. While those who are below average (aka subhuman on this site), they don't even qualify to have any success with women, so they usually become beta providers. A normie can be a beta provider too if he's not careful, but he has the potential to be much more than that if he really tries.

If you want to build social circles that are wide enough to give you access to dating many women at the same time, I recommend you look into facebook groups in your city that organize events with people of a similar age as you who have common interests, and go there often to get more opportunities, you'll make friends and eventually one of them will introduce you to a woman or you'll be invited to so many house parties, that you'll meet many women without having nearly as much competition as in a bar or a club and you'll get laid through that.

It's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm a normie too. We can get into relationships easily, and we can have success with women IRL, we just play on hard mode when we use dating apps or when we try to rely only on looks to get laid.

It's a false misconception that you need to have a girlfriend to get laid as a normie, you really don't, you just need to build wider social circles, and then you can date many women at the same time, and even have a harem of friends with benefits if you want, or just get a girlfriend, depending on what you prefer.

The way I see it, Chads have it way easier because they can get laid through dating apps without having to socialize at all, but normies can still have a great dating life if they put in the effort. While those who are below average (aka subhuman on this site), they don't even qualify to have any success with women, so they usually become beta providers. A normie can be a beta provider too if he's not careful, but he has the potential to be much more than that if he really tries.

If you want to build social circles that are wide enough to give you access to dating many women at the same time, I recommend you look into facebook groups in your city that organize events with people of a similar age as you who have common interests, and go there often to get more opportunities, you'll make friends and eventually one of them will introduce you to a woman or you'll be invited to so many house parties, that you'll meet many women without having nearly as much competition as in a bar or a club and you'll get laid through that.
Does dick size matters?:feelswat:

Does dick size matters?:feelswat:
Sexual performance is more important, but having a very small penis would definitely be a dealbreaker for a lot of women.
But usually, average is enough unless you're dealing with a size queen.

Sexual performance is more important, but having a very small penis would definitely be a dealbreaker for a lot of women.
But usually, average is enough unless you're dealing with a size queen.
Massive cope 6.5 is minimum anf also no Foreskin and thicc

giraffe/10

but srs tho; you have a thick neck which is good, but it's too long. You have to trapeziusmaxx and gymmaxx, or you'll look subhuman.

maybe scarfmaxx, would be good expecially in this winter. but in either case as long as you dont look homeless you should be good because you have JBW

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 0
yeah you look super weird despite your height and skin color. i can see a 5'8'' wide framed, good proportioned guy mogging you easily

yeah you look super weird despite your height and skin color. i can see a 5'8'' wide framed, good proportioned guy mogging you easily
Yeah, I know it’s over.

you are good looking ish. Like mid tier becky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
very normie