18 and 19 year olds aren't jbs

I'm fully convinced that guys age better than girls anyway. Like legit a 26 year old guy doesn't look as old as a 26 year old girl
100% agree 18 year old foid is the equivalent of a 26 year old guy guys develop slowly

u
PSL was initially used for describing bones so it doesn't really work on females.
In fact, it's not even working on males at this point.

PUA, Sluthate, and Lookism were shit at rating anyway.
yeah psl rates mean jack shit irl, as far as what women think is attractive. sure 8psl’s are universally attractive. it’s pretty obvious. psl is basically an echo chamber at this point

W4kAneM

Did someone say JBs?

:’(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

I love this vid.
14-16yo seems like an extremely attractive age to me. Can't believe my government made it illegal to date girls in this age.

This whole vid makes me want to have a huge family with a lot of kids so badly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
16 y/o boys talking about going to jail for liking 16 y/o girls...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205

I love this vid.
14-16yo seems like an extremely attractive age to me. Can't believe my government made it illegal to date girls in this age.

This whole vid makes me want to have a huge family with a lot of kids so badly.

she hard peaked at 3:03

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
she hard peaked at 3:03
Holy fuck man. When I was watching the vid I paused it at 3:03 aswell, she absolutely hard-peaked in that particular video-moment.

02Qpwsk.png

I want a 12yo gf like this. I bet she was still a virgin at this age aswell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and xit
Holy fuck man. When I was watching the vid I paused it at 3:03 aswell, she absolutely hard-peaked in that particular video-moment.

02Qpwsk.png

I want a 12yo gf like this. I bet she was still a virgin at this age aswell.
its insane the lengths cucks will go to delude themselves they dont find this attractive. like cant we just be honest guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
its insane the lengths cucks will go to delude themselves they dont find this attractive. like cant we just be honest guys
I mean idk what her body looks like, but her face is extremely attractive here at least. I wouldn't want to impregnate her yet at this age, but theres no harm in starting a relationship already.
Most ppl have a relationship for like 5 years before starting with children anyways. She would be at the perfect fertile age at that point.(16-17yo)

• +1
Reactions: xit
I mean idk what her body looks like, but her face is extremely attractive here at least. I wouldn't want to impregnate her yet at this age, but theres no harm in starting a relationship already.
Most ppl have a relationship for like 5 years before starting with children anyways. She would be at the perfect fertile age at that point.(16-17yo)
sweet-queen-of-b-jpg.90

• Hmm...
Yeah, any girl over 18 is an adult but sadly most women become whores at the age of 13 which proves how fucked up society really is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2205
I just want a clingy cute 14yo virgin gf tbh. FUARKKKK

Why am I cursed not to have this. Literally grow up in the most degenerate times, hard to find something as valuable as a 14yo virgin now. But the more we should value and pursue it, hold out for it. We will all have our 14yo virgin gf's one day, were all gonna make it.

• So Sad