18 year old dude that barely takes care of himself.

J

JakeP123

Iron
Goodpic
(This pic is from 2018 btw)
Fotodeperfil
(from early 2019) (I use this photo on Tinder)

Fotoinsta
(mid 2019) (I use this photo on Tinder)
Fotoinsta2
(late 2019) (I use this photo on Tinder)
3weeks
(2 and a half weeks ago)

I've never really been uncomfortable about my own face even though I know I'm no supermodel. But anyway, I'm still curious as to what imperfections I have and what I could do to improve myself and such. Keep in mind that I haven't tried absolutely anything to looksmaxx-I never exercise, my diet is garbage so I'm super skinny tho I drink lots and lots of water, I don't have a skincare routine, I've never figured out what to do with my hair, and I haven't gone to the dentist in my entire life. Also, I suck at taking pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
leave this site and function like a normal person before the supermassive blackpill engulfs you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Chadelite, Dicklet.4.3 and 17 others
this site and blackpill will destroy you, if you currently get matches from tinder then its all good, dont even bother joining this "community"

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, CristianT and SexyMofo
3-4 PSL range. Accumulation of many small flaws with no major halos. Chin isn't bad though.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, DarkTriadPeerReview and JakeP123
this site and blackpill will destroy you, if you currently get matches from tinder then its all good, dont even bother joining this "community"
I get matches every once in a while. A month ago when I updated my profile I hit a streak in which I noticed a lot of girls "liked" my profile (like... 6 or 7 per day) tho I only got a match with like 5. Then I went to travel and when I got back to my home the algorithm pretty much screwed me over and I've only gotten 3 matches ever since 2 weeks ago and haven't seen as many likes coming in.

Like I said, I'm pretty comfortable with the way I look, what screws me over when it comes to dating is my lack of social skills but I still kinda wanna see what I can do to improve my looks. I figure that if I'm already getting at least some attention there with the way that I barely take care of myself, then if I tried to make myself look the best I could possibly look I'd get better results.
3-4 PSL range. Accumulation of many small flaws with no major halos. Chin isn't bad though.
What are some of those small flaws? :)

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I get matches every once in a while. A month ago when I updated my profile I hit a streak in which I noticed a lot of girls "liked" my profile (like... 6 or 7 per day) tho I only got a match with like 5. Then I went to travel and when I got back to my home the algorithm pretty much screwed me over and I've only gotten 3 matches ever since 2 weeks ago and haven't seen as many likes coming in.

Like I said, I'm pretty comfortable with the way I look, what screws me over when it comes to dating is my lack of social skills but I still kinda wanna see what I can do to improve my looks. I figure that if I'm already getting at least some attention there with the way that I barely take care of myself, then if I tried to make myself look the best I could possibly look I'd get better results.
Tbh imo many of your problems are structural in nature and its not really something softmaxxing will fix. Your nose is your biggest weakness, its enormous. You have a lower tier eye area, your head shape is kinda odd, and hard to get a solid read on it but your midface may be a bit too long due to the length of your nose. Not trying to be mean here just being honest.
If you really want to improve I encourage you to stick around and seek advice.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
Tbh imo many of your problems are structural in nature and its not really something softmaxxing will fix. Your nose is your biggest weakness, its enormous. You have a lower tier eye area, your head shape is kinda odd, and hard to get a solid read on it but your midface may be a bit too long due to the length of your nose. Not trying to be mean here just being honest.
yeah, his midface is definitely someway really fucked up, cant tell how tho, its his biggest flaw

• +1
Reactions: JakeP123 and LordNorwood
yeah, his midface is definitely someway really fucked up, cant tell how tho, its his biggest flaw
yeah it is tough to tell because he didn't post a pic that wasn't angled

The nose part is something that I've definitely noticed.
Never really had anyone comment it to me tho. Well, my ex gf once teased me about it one time... but that was only after I told her about it.

But I've always wondered if I'd look better if maybe it wasn't that big.

I do wonder how much does my crappy selfie-taking skills may exacerbate some of those flaws though. It may sound narcissistic or whatever but when I look in the mirror I tend to think I look good but then I always struggle to take a decent picture of me, but maybe that's just an effect of people looking differently in mirrors.... dunno.

Especially with my cellphone I always take it, and it shows me the pic on the screen and I think it looks good but then when it saves it flips it and doesn't look as good.

yeah it is tough to tell because he didn't post a pic that wasn't angled

Can you post an example of the type of picture that may be useful? I'll take one or find one.

• +1
HOLY SHIT
MIRIN INHIB TO GOING ON TINDER LIKE THAT
JFL THIS IS REINCARNATIONMAXXED BLACKOPS2CEL
Incel

• JFL
Reactions: NCIJTF, androgenic, AnimeCel and 1 other person
The nose part is something that I've definitely noticed.
Never really had anyone comment it to me tho. Well, my ex gf once teased me about it one time... but that was only after I told her about it.

But I've always wondered if I'd look better if maybe it wasn't that big.

I do wonder how much does my crappy selfie-taking skills may exacerbate some of those flaws though. It may sound narcissistic or whatever but when I look in the mirror I tend to think I look good but then I always struggle to take a decent picture of me, but maybe that's just an effect of people looking differently in mirrors.... dunno.

Especially with my cellphone I always take it, and it shows me the pic on the screen and I think it looks good but then when it saves it flips it and doesn't look as good.

Can you post an example of the type of picture that may be useful? I'll take one or find one.
Take a pic your arm fully oustretched holding the cellphone, looking right at the camera, neutral tilt on your head (not tilting your chin down or up) then we could take your ratios

Normie in EE, but you could still bang some hoes

also you have very thin and weird lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
Take a pic your arm fully oustretched holding the cellphone, looking right at the camera, neutral tilt on your head (not tilting your chin down or up) then we could take your ratios
Shouldshave2
Ishouldshave1

Do these ones work? :) I can definitely see the points made about the lips and the midface, something going on there...

I feel like I have some similar problems to the ones Adam Driver has but not quite as radical-though obviously I'm a thousand times less fuckable because he's taller, more talented, has a waaaay deeper voice (even though mine is fairly deep) and he's rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and maxmendietta
I feel like I have some similar problems to the ones Adam Driver has but not quite as radical-though obviously I'm a thousand times less fuckable because he's taller, more talented, has a waaaay deeper voice (even though mine is fairly deep) and he's rich.
NO SEX FOR YOUR LOW SELF WORTH
INJECT TEST BOYO

Unless u have some money and think to be able to endure the extreme roast you will receive just by reading people's comment that aren't even meant to have anything to do with u, leave tbh.

Things u can benefit from, gymmax and heightmaxx maybe.

Be careful with that trend of thoughts like "I've never ever looksmaxxed so I can be WAY better" because it's not always the case.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 1140, JakeP123 and 2 others
You will 100% get more matches if you had better pics. Go out with a friend and get a few good pictures taken outside, with a high quality camera without any of these autistic poses. You're just going to be memed here because you're low-mid psl.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, JakeP123 and DarkTriadPeerReview
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. ;) All that's mixing is a bunch of acne and a lot of fat and by then I'll be 100% looksmaxxed. You may know me as Jake now, but you'll know me as "pussyslayer" eventually. My idol, Chris Chan, will be proud of me.
Z7

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: NCIJTF and androgenic
ZyzzReincarnate

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: NCIJTF, androgenic and maxmendietta
View attachment 226449View attachment 226451

Do these ones work? :) I can definitely see the points made about the lips and the midface, something going on there...

try and get one with your pupils level with each other if you can
from this though, surprisingly your midface ratio is fine

• +1
Reactions: JakeP123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic
Brutally ovER

• JFL
Man, I wish I had that jawline... that's so hot... if Henry Cavill had it he'd already be cast as James Bond :love::love::love::love::love:

Let me try it. The only thing bigger than my nose is my incompetence at taking selfies. ;)
ngl I like your positive attitude

Dude you are a normal looking guy.

You are an ethnic too so don't worry about this PSL shit

Just take care of your physique and be social and you're probably more likely to get a committed gf/wife than many guys

You are not 'subhuman' or 'really ugly' like anyone here is saying
I know a Persian guy who looks like you who is about 5'7. He works out and kick boxes and he is just a normie, nothing wrong with him
SUBHUMAN COMPARED TO THIS GOD MORPH JFL
View attachment 226474
Lol the only part of me in this is the fucken couch

i feel like I should perhaps back off from this guy. people who put up a sarcastically positive facade are usually the ones to unleash ER mode. I'm sorry OP
Shit son you may be onto something
He could be seconds away from snapping ngl

Brown eyes fucked you up OP, try some contacts to increase halo
Also your nose is wide, do you have any west african nigger DNA left from ancestors
Ethnic ah? I knew he smelled like one

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordNorwood
Get buff and get stubble and nt maxx you’ll be fine you could get hoes pretty regularly irl if you did so.
But they prolly not gonna be hot