18 Year Old PSL rating 6’3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
when clouder approaches jb at party she will say "sorry I already gave money outside ica"
actually they wanna approach me at school but im dark triad and theyre afraid to, so they got and tell other ppl from my class about me :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Romeo1111
actually they wanna approach me at school but im dark triad and theyre afraid to, so they got and tell other ppl from my class about me :feelshmm:
You are to alpha for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You are to alpha for them
nah im ded srs, i caught a few girls mirin me in the hallways and then they went secretly to my classmates to ask about me, like if im a new student and who i am :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
nah im ded srs, i caught a few girls mirin me in the hallways and then they went secretly to my classmates to ask about me, like if im a new student and who i am :smonk:
Damn that’s nice as fuck, I have noticed and been told that before but when you have a bit of dark looks you usually have to make the first move

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Damn that’s nice as fuck, I have noticed and been told that before but when you have a bit of dark looks you usually have to make the first move
bulgarian girls are low inhib, they will give me IOIs when i meet them again tomorrow
and i will use GAME to seduce them

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
A842F654 546C 49AE 9822 A914B911F8C7