18 Years Old MK677 + Huperzine-A HeightMaxxing Journey

S

StableGenius

Iron
I am starting a journey today, I am 18 years old and 186 cm tall in the morning, 184 evening. I will take:
- 20 mg MK677
- 200 mcg Huperzine-A
Everyday for the next 6 months, and I will update you with the results atleast weekly.
My goal is to reach 190 cm, which is 5 cm if we consider 185 is my average height.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, SubhumanCurrycel, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
what does huperzine do?

what does huperzine do?
I don't know enough but it blocks certain functions which prevent you from raising your gh, there is alot of info on google.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 22886 and Tallooksmaxxer
u can grow at 18?

im taking melatonin and sleepmaxxing

supposedly it increases hgh by 3x during sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and ascension!
Drop huperzine a. Lower mk dose to 12.5mg. Add ai. If hgh is possible, use hgh instead. Go on roids and take thyroid pills to increase igf. Mk will be much more profound when it’s combined with drugs that increase/make you more sensitive to igf.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, angrl_r, SteveRogers and 3 others
Drop huperzine a. Lower mk dose to 12.5mg. Add ai. If hgh is possible, use hgh instead. Go on roids and take thyroid pills to increase igf. Mk will be much more profound when it’s combined with drugs that increase/make you more sensitive to igf.
Yup you need to use roids with hgh makes it more potent

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
im taking melatonin and sleepmaxxing

supposedly it increases hgh by 3x during sleep
What about igf1? That is what causes growth I believe.

• +1
Reactions: mug
If I see any growth at all, I will hope on the AI to prevent fusion of growth plates.

Low dose test ai and hgh start hgh asap add the test at 18 most incels have low t t will change how you act

• +1
I’m 173 fml :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Low dose test ai and hgh start hgh asap add the test at 18 most incels have low t t will change how you act
500mg test + oral + dht deriv + hgh age don’t matter would’ve did this shit before 16 if I knew about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
500mg test + oral + dht deriv + hgh age don’t matter would’ve did this shit before 16 if I knew about it lol

Yeah bro I would've ran test at 17 it changed my personality completely

Only thing is you gotta have a little looks to go with the confidence

• +1
I will do that in 9 months, but before that I’m trying to grow taller.

I will do that in 9 months, but before that I’m trying to grow taller.

At your height t will turn you into a slayer it will grow your masseters also that was the affect I had

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and StableGenius
At your height t will turn you into a slayer it will grow your masseters also that was the affect I had
Yeah, I will go on dbol and gym when I manage to add 5 more cm. If I don’t it’s over.

• +1
Yeah, I will go on dbol and gym when I manage to add 5 more cm. If I don’t it’s over.
Pm me if you a need a source for pharma hgh it's not that expensive

On a crazy roid stack at 17 atm. Only hopped on recently tho so no crazy changes yet.
Ai’s don’t bring any growth, they just prevent your plates from fusing…
Still important

• +1
On a crazy roid stack at 17 atm. Only hopped on recently tho so no crazy changes yet.

Still important

What are you on right now?

I'm on 500 mg test and 40 mg anavar

I ran a bunch of other shit though in the past

Even did tren

• +1
What are you on right now?

I'm on 500 mg test and 40 mg anavar

I ran a bunch of other shit though in the past

Even did tren
400mg test e/mast e
12.5mg mk677 ED
25mcg t3 60mcg t4
50-100mg anadrol/25-50mg anavar

• +1
400mg test e/mast e
12.5mg mk677 ED
25mcg t3 60mcg t4
50-100mg anadrol/25-50mg anavar

Solid as fuck bro how is the t3 are you getting cut?

Solid as fuck bro how is the t3 are you getting cut?
t3/t4 not for leanness but used due to how important thyroid is. Has so many uses besides burning fat it’s ridiculous.

Not cutting

• +1
I just took the MK677 10 mg for the first time, it’s about 2PM and I will take another one before sleep.

One important thing I realised is that I should go to bed before 11PM, because that’s when GH levels spike like nothing has spiked before.

Yup you need to use roids with hgh makes it more potent
The only thing that worries me about what you two are saying is that taking steroids will increase estrogen and accelerate bone fusion. If it weren’t for that, I would already be blasting DBOL.

Hey guys I have a question, do you think it’s better for growth to take 20mg night or 10mg morning 10 mg night?

Did it make u more low inhib, masculine and NT?

• +1
I've been taking mk677 10mg morning 10 mg night for a few days now but I felt no effect on hunger ever. Does this mean the MK677 is fake? I bought it from a trusted site BuyDeus.

Also, should I take 10mg morning 10mg night or 20mg night? For the best growth effect? I get no hunger to help me bulk up anyway…

I don't know enough but it blocks certain functions which prevent you from raising your gh, there is alot of info on google.
Taking huperzine A alone could work ?

Also, should I take 10mg morning 10mg night or 20mg night? For the best growth effect? I get no hunger to help me bulk up anyway…
Don't augment the doses and take berberine otherwise you will get diabete.

• +1
Reactions: StableGenius
Don't augment the doses and take berberine otherwise you will get diabete.
What about the fact that I don’t feel a hunger effect? Might the MK be fake? I bought it from a trusted supplier BuyDeus.

Also, I’d take mk677 along with huperzine-a you need something to tremendously increase your igf1 levels especially if you are an oldcel like me.

What about the fact that I don’t feel a hunger effect? Might the MK be fake? I bought it from a trusted supplier BuyDeus.

Also, I’d take mk677 along with huperzine-a you need something to tremendously increase your igf1 levels especially if you are an oldcel like me.
You need a high protein diet if you want to increase igf-1.
Some people don't see the hunger effect, wait few more weeks, you should experience bloating if it works.

I’ve been taking it consistently ever since.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Hopefully you’ll make it to 6’2. I’m only 5’11 but my ideal height is 6’2. I hope I can at least grow to 6’1 with the help of mk

• +1
at 18 you need to check growth plates before even bothering after that buy aromasin and stay on it until you reach your goal otherwise with the stack you have i doubt you will grow anymore than a cm if youve already stopped growing for the past 6 months

Interesting, stay in touch with me. And btw I just got my HuperZine-A. Do you have any idea of what time of day I should take the 250mg capsule?
Think I saw someone say take one on morning and one at night. I haven’t started yet, it should be arriving in a week or two

• +1
I’ve been taking it for slightly more than a month and there has been no growth. I am worried now.

I’ve been taking it for slightly more than a month and there has been no growth. I am worried now.
You’re 18 and expect to grow from mk? hate to break it to you but Its OVER
Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV