• IMG_7247.jpeg
    IMG_7247.jpeg
    517.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah, copingtoohardrn and 1 other person
You should get something to fix lips

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah and Dele Alli Regen
can I get a rating and also how? Im planning to put hydroquinone on my lips for coloring.
Prob low mtn your lips shape could be better and the lips are too big but your other features are decent

• +1
Reactions: murdah
your first problem is saying you're 5'11, if you're 5'11 barefoot you claim 6'0" and dont let a single soul know your true height

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
your first problem is saying you're 5'11, if you're 5'11 barefoot you claim 6'0" and dont let a single soul know your true height
nobody online believes me when I say 6'0, I am like 6'0.5 in shoes tho haha

Prob low mtn your lips shape could be better and the lips are too big but your other features are decent
do you think I should get teeth extractions? I already removed my premolar brackets

do you think I should get teeth extractions? I already removed my premolar brackets
Tbh don't know much about extractions but your lips and lower third could be better

Work out and where tighter fitting clothes. You look like a kid in those clothes your wearing but most Chinese are really strong

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Work out and where tighter fitting clothes. You look like a kid in those clothes your wearing but most Chinese are really strong
bhai it makes me sweat a lot and im twink build, also rate me facially and then rate me overall

bhai it makes me sweat a lot and im twink build, also rate me facially and then rate me overall
No shit bhai that's how exercise works

anyways, MTN facially, overall LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh
i larp about being 6'1 but im 5'11 you think people will notice ?

I'm the same height brueh

i larp about being 6'1 but im 5'11 you think people will notice ?
depends who you talk to, if you're talking to short foids and short guys (5'10 and under) they won't notice tbh, also depends what shoes you wear I wear airforces and air maxes to fully fraud 6'

I'm the same height brueh
tbh I feel taller than most guys like 75%