184cm vs 188cm vs 192cm

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
which one would you pick im curious

192cm cause im like what 2cm 3cm away from it

how did you measure yourself
With a meaursing tape against the door. My door has like these curved boxes in it, idk how to describe it but I’ll show you what type of door

With a meaursing tape against the door. My door has like these curved boxes in it, idk how to describe it but I’ll show you what type of door
with a can against it? measuring with your hand is super fraud you can mismeasure nearly 2 inches

I recommend getting on a stadiometer barefoot evening I measured 191cm

192-193 is the best. 6'4. stop lying to urself with 184 188 etc

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and alriodai
192-193 is the best. 6'4. stop lying to urself with 184 188 etc
I think both 184 and 188 are "too short" but the difference between 188 and 192 depending on footwear, day of waking up, average compression, hairstyle can look similar, same goes for 188 and 184

189 frauded to 192

192 proportions are worse comp to 189

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV
im basically asking would you rather be a strong 6'0, 6'2 or 6'4

i love heightmogging 184 cms guys.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I think both 184 and 188 are "too short" but the difference between 188 and 192 depending on footwear, day of waking up, average compression, hairstyle can look similar, same goes for 188 and 184
188 and 192 isnt brutal
184 and 188 theres an actual differnce seeable jfl which si weird
190 to 192 is the best

189 frauded to 192

192 proportions are worse comp to 189
6 foot is the decent "tallish" guy with some halo, could be the sideguy

6'2 is the perfect boyfriend height

6'4 is the perfect mogger height

IMO

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
188 and 192 isnt brutal
184 and 188 theres an actual differnce seeable jfl which si weird
190 to 192 is the best
this is what 188 (6'2) vs 6'4 (193) looks like:

this is what 188 (6'2) vs 6'4 (193) looks like:

View attachment 2944779
some guys even say bradley martyn is shorter than 6'2 because sneako is 6'2 and he is taller than him, but even if he was slightly shorter than 6'2 that would prove my point that 6'2 vs 6'4 isnt brutal

with a can against it? measuring with your hand is super fraud you can mismeasure nearly 2 inches

I stood really close and marked it
Even if it’s fraud everyone mismeausres by a cm or 2

IMG 8304

This is the kind of door i have and I wanted to give a visual idea of where it would be if your just at the top or slightly above the top panel then it comes up to 6’3-6’4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I stood really close and marked it
Even if it’s fraud everyone mismeausres by a cm or 2

View attachment 2944780
This is the kind of door i have and I wanted to give a visual idea of where it would be if your just at the top or slightly above the top panel then it comes up to 6’3-6’4
what is the point of sending me this? I simply asked if you measured with a can, mismeasuring with your hand is obvious by 2 inches, meaning you could be 6'1.5 mismeasuring as 6'3, every inch matters.

what is the point of sending me this? I simply asked if you measured with a can, mismeasuring with your hand is obvious by 2 inches, meaning you could be 6'1.5 mismeasuring as 6'3, every inch matters.
Dude yes I’ve even placed an object over my head to see where it marks and it does come around there it’s not that hard to believe
And people who are 5’9-5’10 usually come up to my nose as that’s a 6-5 inch difference

I hope mk677 gives me another inch in due time. Then i be chilling but im 18 next month so it might be over boyo 😭

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Dude yes I’ve even placed an object over my head to see where it marks and it does come around there it’s not that hard to believe
And people who are 5’9-5’10 usually come up to my nose as that’s a 6-5 inch difference
relax, i just suggested use a stadiometer, find your evening and morning height, in the evening you might drop below 6'3 if that really is your height, like 6'2.5

I hope mk677 gives me another inch in due time. Then i be chilling but im 18 next month so it might be over boyo 😭
I measure 6'3.2 evening and 6'4.1 morning this is kinda ideal height, I just claim 6'3

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and plukee
relax, i just suggested use a stadiometer, find your evening and morning height, in the evening you might drop below 6'3 if that really is your height, like 6'2.5
I most likely am 6’2.5 tbf but it’s cool

I just use my morning height to claim
My friend who is shorter than me (his eyes are at my nose) claimed 6'4 after I asked him "how tall are you like 6'5", not knowing that im 6'3 he was like 6'1.5-6'2 max lol

ive been guessed at 6'4-6'5, 6'2 once people have no idea about height altogether

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and plukee
192 bc i’m already 188

bro its half an inch 6'2+ is tall
Dude it’s fine for pulling girls but not enough to mog bro. Most people in my gym are eye level with me because i come from a place with a tall environment plus dutch tourists visit my town too. Most of my gym buddies are 6’2-6’4 and are all 100kg+ but they aren’t my age group there all in there 20s-30s. There’s a 6’9 guy at my gym too who is comical af looking tho

My friend who is shorter than me (his eyes are at my nose) claimed 6'4 after I asked him "how tall are you like 6'5", not knowing that im 6'3 he was like 6'1.5-6'2 max lol

ive been guessed at 6'4-6'5, 6'2 once people have no idea about height altogether
Shortest I’ve been guessd at was 6ft cause of my proportions. Longer torso than legs idk why i get a feeling you’ll be the opposite

Dude it’s fine for pulling girls but not enough to mog bro. Most people in my gym are eye level with me because i come from a place with a tall environment plus dutch tourists visit my town too. Most of my gym buddies are 6’2-6’4 and are all 100kg+ but they aren’t my age group there all in there 20s-30s. There’s a 6’9 guy at my gym too who is comical af looking tho
LOL, its funny cause its a dutch place you said but in my london gym there is this guy that said hes 7'2, i dont know how tall he is was 6'10+ easy ive met a goodshare of 6'6-6'8 guys whose eye level is usually at the tip of my head but this guy was gigantic.

but yeah gyms are random sometimes its a bunch of manlets

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Shortest I’ve been guessd at was 6ft cause of my proportions. Longer torso than legs idk why i get a feeling you’ll be the opposite
ive been guessed at 6ft too but that was probably when i was 6'1

• +1
Reactions: plukee
LOL, its funny cause its a dutch place you said but in my london gym there is this guy that said hes 7'2, i dont know how tall he is was 6'10+ easy ive met a goodshare of 6'6-6'8 guys whose eye level is usually at the tip of my head but this guy was gigantic.

but yeah gyms are random sometimes its a bunch of manlets
My gym community is small it’s mainly moggers. Most of the big guys aren’t natty anyways

what do you need those extra 4cm for, do you live in balkans/netherlands
where i live in aus it’s pretty tall here so it’d help me stand out more, but face hella more important anyways once you pass the 180 mark here so the extra height wouldn’t help too much

Would you ever get LL just to mog?
LL to get to what? 6'5/6'6?

If I want to mog I just put on lifts, it might mess with my frame tho as you know if you've ever worn them but no, even LL fucks up your proportions my legs are already quite long

• +1
where i live in aus it’s pretty tall here so it’d help me stand out more, but face hella more important anyways once you pass the 180 mark here so the extra height wouldn’t help too much
australia or austria

passing the 180 mark is cool but average german/austrian zoomer is going to be 180cm so youre basically average, you need to get like at least above 185cm at the very least to be safe

LL to get to what? 6'5/6'6?

If I want to mog I just put on lifts, it might mess with my frame tho as you know if you've ever worn them but no, even LL fucks up your proportions my legs are already quite long
Id get it to become 6’8 but tbh i don’t want to be an ogremaxxer so im not gonna get it. In my case i think it would fix my proportions but its just huge cope at this point

passing the 180 mark is cool but average german/austrian zoomer is going to be 180cm so youre basically average, you need to get like at least above 185cm at the very least to be safe
aus as in australia bro lmao, but yeah average height of white guys is about the same here maybe a bit taller

Id get it to become 6’8 but tbh i don’t want to be an ogremaxxer so im not gonna get it. In my case i think it would fix my proportions but its just huge cope at this point
I would never do LL im perfectly happy with being 6'3/6'4, maybee Id rather be 6'5 in morning and 6'4 evening but that shit is so small it's non-existent as a person who is already "tall"

• +1
aus as in australia bro lmao, but yeah average height of white guys is about the same here maybe a bit taller
nah its not taller its taller in german countries, but still even in australia being slightly over 180cm/6 foot is kinda not enough nowadays, 6'2-6'4 ideal

nah its not taller its taller in german countries, but still even in australia being slightly over 180cm/6 foot is kinda not enough nowadays, 6'2-6'4 ideal
wait i misunderstood what you said, you meant shorter in aus nevermind

wait i misunderstood what you said, you meant shorter in aus nevermind
yeah i get what u said don’t worry. but yeah i genuinely reckon face matters way more in aus. the average couple here is around looksmatched imo, and the height of couples always varies greatly