184cm vs 188cm vs 192cm

yeah i get what u said don’t worry. but yeah i genuinely reckon face matters way more in aus. the average couple here is around looksmatched imo, and the height of couples always varies greatly
face > height for sure, I see girls walking with guys shorter than them but not once did i see a girl walk with a guy thats way uglier as you said "most couples are looksmatched".

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I would choose 196.5 (comfortably over 6'5 but not close enough to 6'6 to have the dilemma of rounding up)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Azonin
192-193 is the best. 6'4. stop lying to urself with 184 188 etc
really depends on your frame if it is shit 184 would be better but at great frame 192 mogs ofc

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
really depends on your frame if it is shit 184 would be better but at great frame 192 mogs ofc
yet studies suggest 6'2/188cm is ideal, sometimes 6'2.5/6'3 but never anything else.

Can't be asked to check if they control for shit like frame they likely do as it's a study.

yet studies suggest 6'2/188cm is ideal, sometimes 6'2.5/6'3 but never anything else.

Can't be asked to check if they control for shit like frame they likely do as it's a study.
when you say 192 mogs, i mean yeah its the mogger height out of the three but is mogging the same as what women finger themselves to?

idc about studies it is my opinion to that and i would also prefer 6'2 cause after 6'3 it will have diminishing returns anyway especially with a shit frame

idc about studies it is my opinion to that and i would also prefer 6'2 cause after 6'3 it will have diminishing returns anyway especially with a shit frame
what shit frame after 6'3? please tell me

I've never felt insecure at ~184 even when taller people are near me.
Chart

The difference's not that bad. I'd definitely pick 192 even if I had a Maher tier frame. I'm not sure if It'd be wise going above that because of QoL.

I've never felt insecure at ~184 even when taller people are near me.
View attachment 2944846
The difference's not that bad. I'd definitely pick 192 even if I had a Maher tier frame. I'm not sure if It'd be wise going above that because of QoL.
192/6'4 is the max yes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
this is what 188 (6'2) vs 6'4 (193) looks like:

View attachment 2944779
jfl at his shoes there huge, he’s 6’1 like sneako probably

I would pick 192 you could claim 6’4 or 6’5 if u want at that height but i think 6’3 and 6’4 are the heights that sounds the best to foids

jfl at his shoes there huge, he’s 6’1 like sneako probably

I would pick 192 you could claim 6’4 or 6’5 if u want at that height but i think 6’3 and 6’4 are the heights that sounds the best to foids
i dont know if 6'3/6'4 sound the best, 6'2 and 6'1 sound pretty good too like I mentioned before 6'3/6'4 is more of a mogger height while 6'1/6'2 is a keeper/boyfriend height iykwim.

Bradley martyn is 6'1 6'2 max, his shoes are a bit sus yeah though faze banks is argued to be slightly under 6'4 by celebheight autists, but then there was this guy who claimed 6'1 and was visibly shorter than martyn, idk people lie so much legit 6'1 is decently tall

many tallfags are also framecels
ok but i think like, 6'3>6'1 and 6'5>6'3 sexual market value wise, though women unironically may have a preferred ideal height like 6'1,6'3,6'5.

I feel like more would pick 6'1-6'3 as a keeper but 6'5+ as a slayer.

ok but i think like, 6'3>6'1 and 6'5>6'3 sexual market value wise, though women unironically may have a preferred ideal height like 6'1,6'3,6'5.

I feel like more would pick 6'1-6'3 as a keeper but 6'5+ as a slayer.
makes sense like many simp for Jacob elordi ofc status halo and is kinda good looking but his body is also good would never happen without a good body

to mog others 6'5+ is legit af but without that definitely 6'2-6'3

a 193cm guy is taller than me, even if slightly

claiming 195cm is dumb
and a lot of 193cm dudes claim 6’5 Lol. Jfl if u think ppl are gonna call u out on a 1 cm difference

and a lot of 193cm dudes claim 6’5 Lol. Jfl if u think ppl are gonna call u out on a 1 cm difference
from my experience they dont

also i never said im 192cm, evening im just over 190cm said this before not sure if youre illiterate

from my experience they dont

also i never said im 192cm, evening im just over 190cm said this before not sure if youre illiterate
nigga you’ve said all kinds of different shit all i remember is 6’4.2 morning 6’3.2 night which evens out to 192 Lmfao

which one would you pick im curious
I live in 171cm average height country and im still choose being a whole bbc taller than the average man here

Up to 6'5 is a good height I don't see a reason for picking lower.
I'm in a country where the average male is 6'1. Ideally you're taller than the rest.

that also evens out to 192 Lmfao

And damn how do u lose so much
1.2 inches is not "so much", a 7 foot person generally loses 2 inches regardless of other factors.

not to mention its the absolute difference, the absolute max is 6'4.2 and my absolute minimum is 6'3, i never drop below.

that also evens out to 192 Lmfao

And damn how do u lose so much
also you cant just take the middle of the two heights because if i am 6'3 in my max and 6'2 at my absolute low, it takes much less time to shrink from 6'3 to 6'2.5 than 6'2.5 takes to 6'2.

using linear interpolation has its own flaws.

• +1
Up to 6'5 is a good height I don't see a reason for picking lower.
I'm in a country where the average male is 6'1. Ideally you're taller than the rest.
6'5 is a good height yeah but i just think 6'3 is the sweetspot, 6'4 and 6'2 are also close and good

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
also you cant just take the middle of the two heights because if i am 6'3 in my max and 6'2 at my absolute low, it takes much less time to shrink from 6'3 to 6'2.5 than 6'2.5 takes to 6'2.

using linear interpolation has its own flaws.
still, most ppl use their 9-12am height as this is when most doctors appointments are, which is where they’d get measured. the ppl claiming their absolute low height is a VERY rare minority.

1.2 inches is not "so much", a 7 foot person generally loses 2 inches regardless of other factors.

not to mention its the absolute difference, the absolute max is 6'4.2 and my absolute minimum is 6'3, i never drop below.
and oh yea i forgot taller ppl lose more

still, most ppl use their 9-12am height as this is when most doctors appointments are, which is where they’d get measured. the ppl claiming their absolute low height is a VERY rare minority.
Okay, but i dont always wake up at 6'4.2 depending on factors like sleeping position or how long ive slept etc usually i wake up at 6'4 so you can argue 6'3.5.

but a year ago ive measured 6'3.2 at the doctors in the evening so i just go with that, still honest.

im a tall guy, i dont really care what height i claim im happy even claiming 6'1 to foids im tall enough

• +1
a 193cm guy is taller than me, even if slightly

claiming 195cm is dumb
then one of you is lying, it's not even a claim it is your height in shoes

perfect height is 192 barefoot, 195 in shoes it's not too short not too tall and you can still claim 195

then one of you is lying, it's not even a claim it is your height in shoes
how is one of us lying? he still appears taller even if not by that much, ive measured and he measured.
perfect height is 192 barefoot, 195 in shoes it's not too short not too tall and you can still claim 195
you pulled that out of your ass no study ever claimed 192cm to be perfect.

how is one of us lying? he still appears taller even if not by that much, ive measured and he measured.

you pulled that out of your ass no study ever claimed 192cm to be perfect.
''study'' i can tell you're a 2024cel lmfao studies have claimed 5'11'' and even 5'9'' were perfect

''study'' i can tell you're a 2024cel lmfao studies have claimed 5'11'' and even 5'9'' were perfect
yea most height studies are retarded tbh. the best way is to use a combination of surveys, media and experiences and i think 6’2-6’5 has the most appeal

yea most height studies are retarded tbh. the best way is to use a combination of surveys, media and experiences and i think 6’2-6’5 has the most appeal
i agree but i would put the sweet spot at 6'3.5'' barefoot, which the ideal CLAIMED height as 6'5''

i agree but i would put the sweet spot at 6'3.5'' barefoot, which the ideal CLAIMED height as 6'5''
i agree i actually made a post about this earlier, ur close to 6’2 the ideal model and aesthetic height and if u claim 6’2 u can troll dudes shorter then you and make them look even shorter in front of girls and ur also close to 6’5 which is the ideal for height fetish chicks

i agree i actually made a post about this earlier, ur close to 6’2 the ideal model and aesthetic height and if u claim 6’2 u can troll dudes shorter then you and make them look even shorter in front of girls and ur also close to 6’5 which is the ideal for height fetish chicks
no one cares both of you are manlets muh sweetspot

really? i said exactly that

which means we know this better than you. lol. nobody has ever studied something they were naturally good at
ignore him he’s a 5’8 manlet who larps as 6’3 on the internet master already exposed him

by sending no studies

yeah
muh studies!!!

''studies'' on this subject are fucking retarded you larping redditor, rather than going into the raw data of girl's dating profile things like amount of subsequent dates, length of or amount of messages sent by the girl as opposed to the male taking into ccount their height they literally just ask girls what height they think is okay in a man. nothing more retarded than taking what a girl says at face value