185cm(6'1)vs190cm(6'3) has huge difference IRL

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
My friend is 6'1 he looks tall but doesn't stand out I am 6'3 I look tall and stand out both
At 6'1 he isn't complimented much about his height but I am
brutal how 2 inches changes so much

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 19453, leveruis and 13 others
Yes I agree that's why I want to do LL at 6'1" but then people call me retarded.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, SteveRogers, MEMPSK and 7 others
You ever considered that maybe you just look better than the nigga in general?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, SteveRogers, Jigen and 17 others
Just wear lifts are you’re 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 19453, Jigen and 1 other person
You ever considered that maybe you just look better than the nigga in general?
Yes I am facially slightly better than him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Deleted member 19453, garoupilled_ and 5 others
It is retarded to go for ll at 6'1 bro
Just wear shoe lifts
But then the 6'3 nibbas wear lifts too and it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Methhead
Yes I agree that's why I want to do LL at 6'1" but then people call me retarded.
When i were 6ft = 182~183 at 16 i fcking wanted to grow to atleast 195cm, many of my friends were 188~190~194, the difference between us were really noticeable and the mogging were way too brutal. Now at 20 years and 190cm i still ain't satisfied, 197cm+ would be better tho, but i wouldn't do an LL, the ones that say that 185cm is the optimal height are high on copium fr.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Parf, Solar, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
When i were 6 = 182~183 at 16 i fcking wanted to grow to atleast 195cm, many of my friends were 188~190~194, the difference between us were really noticeable and the mogging were way too brutal. Now at 20 years and 190cm i still ain't satisfied 197cm+ would be better tho, but i wouldn't do an LL, the ones that say that 185cm is the optimal height are high on copium fr.
Wtf where do you live that 6'3" still isn't enough. 197cm+ is not better lol 6'3-4" is probably ideal unless you live in NL or Balkans.

Also per what you are saying I need LL lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Wtf where do you live that 6'3" still isn't enough. 197cm+ is not better lol 6'3-4" is probably ideal unless you live in NL or Balkans.

Also per what you are saying I need LL lol
I live in São paulo Brazil, the zoomers nowadays are really tall, even in the midschool everybody were 170cm+, and i still got heightmogged a lot at the subway and in the college. If i were 6'10 then i'd feel safe

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, garoupilled_, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
When i were 6ft = 182~183 at 16 i fcking wanted to grow to atleast 195cm, many of my friends were 188~190~194, the difference between us were really noticeable and the mogging were way too brutal. Now at 20 years and 190cm i still ain't satisfied, 197cm+ would be better tho, but i wouldn't do an LL, the ones that say that 185cm is the optimal height are high on copium fr.
Just try to go for tiktok size queens theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I live in São paulo Brazil, the zoomers nowadays are really tall, even in the midschool everybody were 170cm+, and i still got heightmogged a lot at the subway and in the college. If i were 6'10 then i'd feel safe
I'm not larping, i'm just talking about how good would be to have the real "tall halo", and nowadays 6'2~6'3 are just above avarage and not really tall, every woman wants a tall guy fr, 200cm LTN gigamoggs an 180cm HTN

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 19766
I find it very hard to believe you feel short at 6'3" in Brazil which is a 99.7th percentile height there for men... I expected you to say Netherlands or Norway. At 6'1" in a tall first world country I don't feel short I just don't feel that tall either. I still height mog 8 out of 10 men.

Either you are lying or exaggerating there's no way you need to be 6'10" to feel safe height wise in a third world country.

I swear this forum is just LARP "I am 6'9" but keep getting heightmogged in Nicaragua by the zoomers there help"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Mewton, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
I find it very hard to believe you feel short at 6'3" in Brazil which is a 99.7th percentile height there for men... I expected you to say Netherlands or Norway. At 6'1" in a tall first world country I don't feel short I just don't feel that tall either. I still height mog 8 out of 10 men.

Either you are lying or exaggerating there's no way you need to be 6'10" to feel safe height wise in a third world country.

I swear this forum is just LARP "I am 6'9" but keep getting heightmogged in Nicaragua by the zoomers there help"
I just compare myself with other guys around my age, i'm not height comparing myself with an 50y janitor bro, of course the national avarage height will be shorter than that because of the boomers, the zoomers got taller than the boomers because they have better nutrition, 50 years ago the Brazilian families had in avarage 6~8 childrens, thus being in an third world country + too much mouths to feed = the children didn't get enough food/proper nutrition, that's why the height gap between the generations are this big.

Last edited:
What the fuck are they feeding the kids in the favelas? You guys mog 90% of Central and South America ngl

I mean ofc i heightmogg 8/10 of the men, but when it comes to guys around my age i only mog 6/10 of them

What the fuck are they feeding the kids in the favelas? You guys mog 90% of Central and South America ngl
I mean, i live in the city of São paulo that is located in the state of São paulo(same name) the richest state of Brazil, in the big cities people are taller, but here also have favelas.

But then the 6'3 nibbas wear lifts too and it's over.
Bro 6'1 is a good height I am saying that you won't stand out and at 6'1 your height alone isn't a huge halo going for you
LL is for those who get rejected solely because of their height (below 5'7)
And if you are below 21 then look up to heightmaxxing you can gain 2 inches of height without surgery through glucosamine,HGH and stretching

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
why is this ideal and not more ?
From my experience, having a legit 6'4" friend in a rich white country this is ideal. I have observed him and in clubs he is often among the tallest (sometimes the tallest guy). In most social situations we are in he is the tallest guy. People often comment on how tall he is. He generates a lot of interest from girls from his height too and he is not that good facially. He is pretty heavy at 220lbs though (not fat but not shredded)

I think after 6'5" it becomes comical. You have to stoop down to talk to girls who are 5'6-7" and start to look out of proportion.

People on this website will say the most retarded shit like "I'm getting height mogged at 6'5" The 6'5" guys I know are considered "huge" by normal people and rarely ever get height matched. People often say "that guy must be 6'7" or 6'8"! but no he's only 6'5" people just don't understand height and fraud and lie all the time (like on this website)

We are young btw so no "zoomers" bullshit plz.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, klamus and makeme183
I think after 6'5" it becomes comical.
Nah bro you're just coping, i remember till to this day when i were the at airport, two 205+cm guys walked past me, one in the right and the other in the left, they were dodging me as they walked, i felt like a child fr. 6'8+ is the best of the best, you'll rarely get mogged and your height will be your strongest halo, there's no such thing as "190cm is enough"

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
so your friend is 6'4 barefoot and 6'5 with shoes,right ?

makes sense , but then why was 6'6 the most preferred height by girls in the bumble study ?
He is 6'4" barefoot and his shoes have thin soles. he legit doesn't feel the need to even wear thick soles and he is still a big height mogger probably at 6'4.5"

Probably because women do not get height and because they go off listed height on bumble not actual height that they're seeing in person. They have no clue what 6'6" looks like IRL it's so fkin tall. I've had girls ask me if I was 6'3" they don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: makeme183
Nah bro you're just coping, i remember till to this day when i were the at airport, two 205+cm guys walked past me, one in the right and the other in the left, they were dodging me as they walked, i felt like a child fr. 6'8+ is the best of the best, you'll rarely get mogged and your height will be your strongest halo, there's no such thing as "190cm is enough"
Just get heart attack at 50 bro works for me
205 cm is an outlier height wtf are you even talking about height and face are 2 diffrent hings better the face better dating life taller the height doesn't mean better dating life if you are 6'5+ more than 90%+ girls would actually reject you for ltr and I am not coping it's the truththey might hookup with you but you are just a giraffe at that height tbh

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, gakpostman and makeme183
Just get heart attack at 50 bro works for me
205 cm is an outlier height wtf are you even talking about height and face are 2 diffrent hings better the face better dating life taller the height doesn't mean better dating life if you are 6'5+ more than 90%+ girls would actually reject you for ltr and I am not coping it's the truththey might hookup with you but you are just a giraffe at that height tbh

The 6ft guy and the 6'10 with an equivalent face = 6'10 gigamoggs

The 6ft guy and the 6'10 with an equivalent face = 6'10 gigamoggs

Wtf is this video we are talking height in dating and not becoming a fuckin NBA professional very few girls have that fetish to get someone 6'5+

• +1
Wtf is this video we are talking height in dating and not becoming a fuckin NBA professional very few girls have that fetish to get someone 6'5+
cope, its just that there's few 6'5+ guys so you don't see a lot of girls with them, but for them the taller the better

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
I am not coping you are LARPING. Do you actually expect us to believe that 6'3" in Brazil is average height for a zoomer (since you said you mog 6/10 guys so a bit more than average)

In Argentina I height mogged all these young rich white South Americans to hell and back in the club.

3 options:

You're larping
You height mog 95% of guys you age but only remember when you get height mogged (or remember it more so it sticks in your mind more)
You have measured yourself wrong, which is not that rare I know a decent amount of people who have done this.

You have irritated me so much I looked through high school FB pics of a 6'3" guy I know from Sao Paulo and he is height mogging almost everyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I am not coping you are LARPING. Do you actually expect us to believe that 6'3" in Brazil is average height for a zoomer (since you said you mog 6/10 guys so a bit more than average)

In Argentina I height mogged all these young rich white South Americans to hell and back in the club.

3 options:

You're larping
You height mog 95% of guys you age but only remember when you get height mogged (or remember it more so it sticks in your mind more)
You have measured yourself wrong, which is not that rare I know a decent amount of people who have done this.
I didn't said that every zoomer here is 6'3+, its just that 6'3 isn't really that tall for zoomers nowadays, like i said i'm talking about the really tall halo, that guy that moggs everyone. You won't feel tall at 6'3 when there's a lot of 6'5+ guys or taller at your age, like in an classroom of 40 people in college with 20+ guys, at least 10 of the guys are 6'3 or taller, 6'3 it's just above avarage nowadays.

3 options:

You're larping

You have irritated me so much I looked through high school FB pics of a 6'3" guy I know from Sao Paulo and he is height mogging almost everyone.
True 6'3 in a third world country is a god tier height jfl at op to aim at 197+ cm you get height advantage only till 195cm max beyond that it's only niche maxxing

• +1
I didn't said that every zoomer here is 6'3+, its just that 6'3 isn't really that tall for zoomers nowadays, like i said i'm talking about the really tall halo, that guy that moggs everyone. You won't feel tall at 6'3 when there's a lot of 6'5+ guys or taller at your age, like in an classroom of 40 people in college with 20+ guys, at least 10 of the guys are 6'3 or taller, 6'3 it's just above avarage nowadays.
Lmfao stfu with this cope bro I am 6'3 I feel tall and i mog 99% of the people i meet 20+ guys in a group of 40 aren't 6'3+ not even in the tallest countries pls step out from your basement

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, SoberAndRetarded, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
Lmfao stfu with this cope bro I am 6'3 I feel tall and i mog 99% of the people i meet 20+ guys in a group of 40 aren't 6'3+ not even in the tallest countries pls step out from your basement
Where you from?

I said, in a classroom of 40 people, 20 being men, at least 10 of them were 6'3+, it was terribly worded i know

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Octavian_Augustus
and not that 20 of them were 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I said, in an classroom of 40 people, 20 being men, at least 10 of them were 6'3+
In a class of 40 with 20 guys you would barely see 1 or 2 max who are 6'3+

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, crimclown63 and SoberAndRetarded
I said, in a classroom of 40 people, 20 being men, at least 10 of them were 6'3+, it was terribly worded i know
LMFAO you are a troll. 10 out of 20 guys are 6'3+ in a third world country JFLLLL

Nice though you had me going.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and SoberAndRetarded
In a class of 40 with 20 guys you would barely see 1 or 2 max who are 6'3+
Well, i'm comparing myself with other guys in their early 20s like me, and a lot of them are tall, try hanging out in a pub full of college students and you'll understand what i'm saying. Being 6'3 i just feel sligthly above avarage.

Last edited:
LMFAO you are a troll. 10 out of 20 guys are 6'3+ in a third world country JFLLLL

Nice though you had me going.
Idk if you're being dishonest intellectually or it's my fault for not explaining properly, i said 10 of 20 guys in an classroom college, everyone in their early 20s, it's not difficult for at least 10 of them be 6'3 or taller, and in fact there's a lot of taller guys than me here, even in the subway i met many younger zoomers taller than me. I'm not talking about 20 avarage men of Brazil, if you pick only the boomers, 17/20 of them will be shorter than 6ft.

Last edited:
185cm is not tall, you gotta be at least 186-7 to have that 'tall guy' look.

• +1
Reactions: Momolooksmax
My friend is 6'1 he looks tall but doesn't stand out I am 6'3 I look tall and stand out both
At 6'1 he isn't complimented much about his height but I am
brutal how 2 inches changes so much
because height drastically increases the visible volume of your body.
you are taller than your friend but also wider and have greater depth.
im 6'1 and i have resigned myself to my mothers basement. there is little point leaving the house as a 6'1 subhuman manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
because height drastically increases the visible volume of your body.
you are taller than your friend but also wider and have greater depth.
im 6'1 and i have resigned myself to my mothers basement. there is little point leaving the house as a 6'1 subhuman manlet.
Lol if you are legit 6'1 barefoot morning height it's tall read my post again i said you won't stand out but you will look tall wear shoe lifts and you will reach 6'3
Say no to rotting and yes to slaying

• +1
  • +1
BRUTAL
LITERALCAUCASIAN IS SHORT

Lol if you are legit 6'1 barefoot morning height it's tall read my post again i said you won't stand out but you will look tall wear shoe lifts and you will reach 6'3
Say no to rotting and yes to slaying
you are coping. height lifts are also cope. people notice immediately as soon as you take your shoes off. its comically sad.

you are coping. height lifts are also cope. people notice immediately as soon as you take your shoes off. its comically sad.
Nobody notices if you get shorter once you are 6'1 + barefoot shoe lifts are a cheatcode and everyone should wear them unless they are 6'4+ barefoot

• +1
Nobody notices if you get shorter once you are 6'1 + barefoot shoe lifts are a cheatcode and everyone should wear them unless they are 6'4+ barefoot
you are delusional and coping. anything above 1'' is very noticeable.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen