185cm(6'1)vs190cm(6'3) has huge difference IRL

Yes I agree that's why I want to do LL at 6'1" but then people call me retarded.
Ur retarded because u bought vip subscription, seriously dunno why people do that since it's a way to separate the volcels from normal people in this website

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;
I said, in a classroom of 40 people, 20 being men, at least 10 of them were 6'3+, it was terribly worded i know
there's no way you dirty brasilian favela niggers outgrow scandinavian people JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
When i were 6ft = 182~183 at 16 i fcking wanted to grow to atleast 195cm, many of my friends were 188~190~194, the difference between us were really noticeable and the mogging were way too brutal. Now at 20 years and 190cm i still ain't satisfied, 197cm+ would be better tho, but i wouldn't do an LL, the ones that say that 185cm is the optimal height are high on copium fr.
Did you grow with a height stack from 16 to 20 or naturally?

I live in São paulo Brazil, the zoomers nowadays are really tall, even in the midschool everybody were 170cm+, and i still got heightmogged a lot at the subway and in the college. If i were 6'10 then i'd feel safe
mais um bostileiro nessa pr

In a class of 40 with 20 guys you would barely see 1 or 2 max who are 6'3+
@5.5psl @Octavian_Augustus @;-; I'm from brazil as well, near sao paulo, and this dude is def fucking nuts lmao what are you even saying @;-; is just complexed and obsessed with height there's no fucking way at 6'3 you get heightmogged that often please seek a psychiatrist you're going fucking mental my friend is 6'4 in shoes and heightmoggs everyone here, my school class with literally 40 people - all zoomers btw between 16 and 18y (about 20 men) only had 4 dudes taller than 6ft including myself, you're literally delusional, the tallest girl was 5'11 and the tallest after her was 5'9 (everyone in the class was white btw)

• +1
6´1 is still a cortisol inducing height, a third of the males amogg you

My friend is 6'1 he looks tall but doesn't stand out I am 6'3 I look tall and stand out both
At 6'1 he isn't complimented much about his height but I am
brutal how 2 inches changes so much
This is why I wear lifts lol

• +1
@5.5psl @Octavian_Augustus @;-; I'm from brazil as well, near sao paulo, and this dude is def fucking nuts lmao what are you even saying @;-; is just complexed and obsessed with height there's no fucking way at 6'3 you get heightmogged that often please seek a psychiatrist you're going fucking mental my friend is 6'4 in shoes and heightmoggs everyone here, my school class with literally 40 people - all zoomers btw between 16 and 18y (about 20 men) only had 4 dudes taller than 6ft including myself, you're literally delusional, the tallest girl was 5'11 and the tallest after her was 5'9 (everyone in the class was white btw)
Yeah true that's what I am saying 6'3 barefoot is legit top 1 percentile and i heightmog most of the men that I meet very few come to my height level and I see only few guys in a week who heightmog me and at Brazil 6'3 would be a god tier height ig

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and garoupilled_
Ur retarded because u bought vip subscription, seriously dunno why people do that since it's a way to separate the volcels from normal people in this website
needed to delete something

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Wait till you get enrolled in the college bro, 6ft is manlet height there

When i were 6ft = 182~183 at 16 i fcking wanted to grow to atleast 195cm, many of my friends were 188~190~194, the difference between us were really noticeable and the mogging were way too brutal. Now at 20 years and 190cm i still ain't satisfied, 197cm+ would be better tho, but i wouldn't do an LL, the ones that say that 185cm is the optimal height are high on copium fr.
Lucky growing all that after 16

Wait till you get enrolled in the college bro, 6ft is manlet height there
altura de segundo/terceiro ano e cursinho é a mesma de uni

Did you grow with a height stack from 16 to 20 or naturally?
I had a growth spurt between 15 almost 16 years, i were 1,82 at that time, then i grew literally 1cm per year, 1,84 with 18y and 1,86 with 20. Then with 20y i used anavar cycle and grew up 5cm, nowadays i'm 191 in the morning but my height rapidly compress to 190 through the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
altura de segundo/terceiro ano e cursinho é a mesma de uni
segundo ano as pessoas tem 16 anos e no terceiro elas tem 17(fora alguns que repetiram o ano) eles são praticamente adolescentes saindo da puberdade, muitos conseguem crescer até os 19~20 anos. Eu pego o metrô da linha amarela pra ir pra faculdade, e tanto no metrô quanto na faculdade, comparando com os caras da minha idade 18~22 eu sou praticamente acima da média, tem muita gente da minha altura e até maior.

Last edited:
My friend is 6'1 he looks tall but doesn't stand out I am 6'3 I look tall and stand out both
At 6'1 he isn't complimented much about his height but I am
brutal how 2 inches changes so much

at 6'3 you're a manlet lmfao

segundo ano as pessoas tem 16 anos e no terceiro elas tem 17(fora alguns que repetiram o ano) eles são praticamente adolescentes saindo da puberdade, muitos conseguem crescer até os 19~20 anos. Eu pego o metrô da linha amarela pra ir pra faculdade, e tanto no metrô quanto na faculdade, comparando com os caras da minha idade 18~22 eu sou praticamente acima da média, tem muita gente da minha altura e até maior.
como tu cresceu com ciclo de anavar? wtf???? seus bone plates tavam abertos?

I think that i alread had the potential to grow to this extent, because my mother's part of the family is very tall, my mother is 5'8, my uncles are all 6'2~63 and my two cousins are 6'5 and 6'8. When i started going to the gym, i had a friend that were the coacher of the gym, an 17y guy that he were coaching in the gym started taking anavar an he grew fucking 12cm, from 1.72 to 1.84 in 3 months . I wanted to remain natty and i was quite reluctant about roids, then 1 month later i felt for the temptation and started the cycle. I bought my anavar from the landerlan lab.

all the heights were recorded in the monthly psychical examination at the gym, using an stadiometer, there were no mistake in the measurements tho.

Last edited:

I think that i alread had the potential to grow to this extent, because my mother's part of the family is very tall, my mother is 5'8, my uncles are all 6'2~63 and my two cousins are 6'5 and 6'8. When i started going to the gym, i had a friend that were the coacher of the gym, an 17y guy that he were coaching in the gym started taking anavar an he grew fucking 12cm, from 1.72 to 1.84 in 3 months . I wanted to remain natty and i was quite reluctant about roids, then 1 month later i felt for the temptation and started the cycle. I bought my anavar from the landerlan lab.
crlh insano. tu sabe de outros roids ou compounds que aumentam altura tb? tu sabe a dosagem e por qnt tempo o cara q cresceu 12cm tomou?

crlh insano. tu sabe de outros roids ou compounds que aumentam altura tb? tu sabe a dosagem e por qnt tempo o cara q cresceu 12cm tomou?
I don't remember if the guy had take any other roids, i think that he just used anavar tho, i often talked with him in the gym and he were always saying that he spent all his money with supplements and there was nothing left to eat icecream with his gf lol, trenbolone were expensive asf. As for me, i just used anavar + whey + animal pak, i started playing safe with anavar because i were scared. 14 days taking 20mg, then 14 days taking 40 mg an then 14 days taking 60 mg, i stopped at the 6 week because my kidneys were really hurting.

I don't remember if the guy had take any other roids, i think that he just used anavar tho, i often talked with him in the gym and he were always saying that he spent all his money with supplements and there was nothing left to eat icecream with his gf lol, trenbolone were expensive asf. As for me, i just used anavar + whey + animal pak, i started playing safe with anavar because i were scared. 14 days taking 20mg, then 14 days taking 40 mg an then 14 days taking 60 mg, i stopped at the 6 week because my kidneys were really hurting.
good shit broski tysm will book and use anavar later on then

good shit broski tysm will book and use anavar later on then
Did you saw my thread? I only reccomend the use for those that are at least 18~19 or even 20 years, if a teenager use this it will cause the opposite effect.

Did you saw my thread? I only reccomend the use for those that are at least 18~19 or even 20 years, if a teenager use this it will cause the opposite effect.
ik im 18 broski

and buy from landerlan, i brought mine from them
will do, i already have their contact. did your friend also buy from them?

Bro 6'1 is a good height I am saying that you won't stand out and at 6'1 your height alone isn't a huge halo going for you
LL is for those who get rejected solely because of their height (below 5'7)
And if you are below 21 then look up to heightmaxxing you can gain 2 inches of height without surgery through glucosamine,HGH and stretching
Elaborate on stretching I am also a 6’1 cel

Yes, i only brought from the landerlan because he were taking the landerlan ones.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
TLDR:

OP is gay and autistic

Yo, i searched landerlan now and it's quite expensive, R$ 250 for 100 pills, for my 6 week cycle i needed more than 300 pills, at that time an landerlan bottle were around R$100~110 so i spent only R$300~. So just buy one an give it a try, its better for you to start taking 20mg a day then 30mg, don't try taking 10mg a day or lower because it won't have effect, it will be wasted. Start with 14 days taking 20mg = 4 mg pills a day, then switch to 30 or 40mg, then only if you start to notice some effects with the first bottle, then it will be worth to buy another 100 pills bottle, i know that this will be expensive but your time span to grow any taller is ending, its now or never.

Yo, i searched landerlan now and it's quite expensive, R$ 250 for 100 pills, for my 6 week cycle i needed more than 300 pills, at that time an landerlan bottle were around R$100~110 so i spent only R$300~. So just buy one an give it a try, its better for you to start taking 20mg a day then 30mg, don't try taking 10mg a day or lower because it won't have effect, it will be wasted. Start with 14 days taking 20mg = 4 mg pills a day, then switch to 30 or 40mg, then only if you start to notice some effects with the first bottle, then it will be worth to buy another 100 pills bottle, i know that this will be expensive but your time span to grow any taller is ending, its now or never.
Actually if you buy from an compounding pharmacy it will be cheaper, so forgot about this landerlan shit, if its branded then it will be expensive lol. I mean it's better for you be able to finish an good 6 week cycle with all the pills needed, than running out in the middle of the cycle because it will be too expensive, so try to search for an good compound pharmacy.

no worries money isnt a problem - thanks for the advice broski best of luck godspeed

• +1
I hate this site

• JFL
Nah bro you're just coping, i remember till to this day when i were the at airport, two 205+cm guys walked past me, one in the right and the other in the left, they were dodging me as they walked, i felt like a child fr. 6'8+ is the best of the best, you'll rarely get mogged and your height will be your strongest halo, there's no such thing as "190cm is enough"
6'8 guys wont be benching 3 plates irl. Its doable at 6'4. Plus 6'8 have to bend down to Kiss girls. I mean I get that taller always mogs but 6'4 is the ideal height. 7ft mogs 6'8, 7'4 mogs 7ft, but theres gotta be a sweet point. I wouldnt want to be 7ft tall.

6'8 guys wont be benching 3 plates irl. Its doable at 6'4. Plus 6'8 have to bend down to Kiss girls. I mean I get that taller always mogs but 6'4 is the ideal height. 7ft mogs 6'8, 7'4 mogs 7ft, but theres gotta be a sweet point. I wouldnt want to be 7ft tall.
tbh if i hadnt really bad back issues and could build a decent physique id enjoy being 7ft tall