186cm is good in Europe?

185 cm+ is always good.I am 185 cm
End of discussion.
Of course there are taller people.
In the gym.No joke Im taller than 9 out of 10 guys In Germany.
Brb ethnics and oldcels.
No Im talking youngcels.
Also oldcels are taller in Germany than Youngcels believe it or not.
If you are 185 cm+ and crying about height then jfl
Cope

Prob just slightly above average in Europe (like 60th percentile). In SEA, that would probably be top 1%

Prob just slightly above average in Europe (like 60th percentile). In SEA, that would probably be top 1%
186 cm is litterally 90% in Germany...Smh at all of you autists

Isn’t the average height in Germany like 5’11-6’?
Average Is 181 cm MAX.Young and old.
Older people are TALLER than younger people.No cope.
In my gym Im litterally taller than 9 out of 10 Guys And Im 185 cm.
In one of my courses at school Im the tallest person in the entire class out of 30.
But my normal class Im 3 rd tallest
185+ is still good.And were talking Germany here.Other countries probably better

This whole thread proves that this forum is full of low iq tbh tbh tbh ngl. Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, Italy and Spain are completely different in height then Germany, Netherlands, Bosnia, Serbia. It all depends, I'm 185cm in southern Europe and im described as tall by people when they talk about me

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Alexanderr
Yeh but ugly design

The Germans in my uni r 160 and incel, maybe that’s the reason why they left
I’ve only gotten compliments so far, but you could also use the airmax 270’s which give a little bit less height but look a bit better in my opinion

Too tall tbh

Isn’t the average height in Germany like 5’11-6’?

He isn't lying about Germany tbh, in some parts of Germany the average height is literally 5'9.5.
If you really want i can dig up the sources, but i have no reason to lie.

Yes but always be ready to be mogged by 190cm + chads
Yes but always be ready to be mogged by 190cm + chads

He isn't lying about Germany tbh, in some parts of Germany the average height is literally 5'9.5.
If you really want i can dig up the sources, but i have no reason to lie.
Also about older people, he is right, even in my country i get much more height mogged by boomers then young people, it's not even my imagination at all, every time i go to the city it's always some old guy that is very tall

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Also about older people, he is right, even in my country i get much more height mogged by boomers then young people, it's not even my imagination at all, every time i go to the city it's always some old guy that is very tall

True, also older people (50+) tend to be robust af. I am probaby top 10% framewise for my age but among older people i sometimes get frame mogged to hell and back. When was the last time you seen a legit 9 inch wrist on a guy in his mid twenties?

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
True, also older people (50+) tend to be robust af. I am probaby top 10% framewise for my age but among older people i sometimes get frame mogged to hell and back. When was the last time you seen a legit 9 inch wrist on a guy in his mid twenties?
Therw must be something serious going on tbh, every single young person has smaller wrists, smaller bones, weaker voice. There truly must be something they put in the water or food

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Chadelite
You have to be joking, I'm 1.85, in the Netherlands I didn't mog 80% of the population, what is the point in saying that most europeans are below 6' when the Europeans in the forum go out everyday
Netherlands is literally the tallest country in the world lmfao. I'm 6'1 and I felt average there however if you go to south europe mediterranean you mog 80% of people.

Well I live Nord rhein westfalen.
Why do I heightmog so hard though?
Because germans are larping their height, statistically they are 180cm SELF REPORTED, so its probably slightly shorter then that or at most 180

I spent the last week in the center of Rome, where more European tourists gather in a small area than anywhere else. I've seen a hell of a lot of attractive women with men under 5'10 ". I know some twins (5'7" and 5'8") they banged more women than the entire forum had together.
Go outside...

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I live in the Tallest country in the world though. Average height for young people is 6'1-6'2, in Upper class uni it's 1 inch higher so around 6'3.
So me being 6'6 in lifts is around the same as being 5'11-6' in the US. Above average but nothing special.
My god wheres it that can't even believe its real
In UK with some lifts I mog everyone and I don't think Im past 6'2 like that

Oldcels in the Netherlands are tall, talking 50-60. The people that are 70-90 are short as fuck tho generally. Youngcels mog tho

Im 198cm with nike air maxxes only have gotten mogged by acromegaly gypsies

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
I live in the Tallest country in the world though. Average height for young people is 6'1-6'2, in Upper class uni it's 1 inch higher so around 6'3.
So me being 6'6 in lifts is around the same as being 5'11-6' in the US. Above average but nothing special.
Lol i’ve been to netherlands and no way was the average height 6’3. it’s not 6’2 either, it’s 6’1 at the very very most for young white men who r high class.

stop exaggerating