189cm 19yr semipro model

Your bone structure makes it hard for you to be below HTN imo.

Looking great man. You being a model speak some volume ☝🏼

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
thank you man, i really appreciate it❤️

Well, it should be self explanatory. You are 6'2, which is tall pretty much everywhere. Your bone structure and eyes are also great. You don't need looksmaxxing advice. Just go slay, and make fun of or laugh at subhuman.

• +1
you're in cambodia?

thought i found an .org user in cam lol i live here
ohh sry nahh, loved the country tho, i was there doing missionary work xD

@Xangsane do you think he models? afaik he doesn't meet reqs

@Xangsane do you think he models? afaik he doesn't meet reqs
yk u dont have to look like chico etc to model, if you are tall enough chances are u could land jobs even if u are MTN, good catwalk, photogenicity and being easy to work with are more important than looks in modelling JFL u literally have no idea about modelling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
what are the reqs?
So many models are gay alien PSL 3 niggas
yk u dont have to look like chico etc to model, if you are tall enough chances are u could land jobs even if u are MTN, good catwalk, photogenicity and being easy to work with are more important than looks in modelling JFL u literally have no idea about modelling

• +1
Everyone can be a model literally nowadays u just gotta be TALL and have a malnourished face that's the bare requirement.

• +1
Everyone can be a model literally nowadays u just gotta be TALL and have a malnourished face that's the bare requirement.
exactly

• +1
What app did u use,no wonder mfs are catfishing all over social media with morph
It´s no the app it´s the knowledge

• Ugh..
Reactions: Navnith
what are the reqs?
So many models are gay alien PSL 3 niggas
well now they are looking for "unique features" but height will always be at the top lol just look at lucky blue smith

• +1
well now they are looking for "unique features" but height will always be at the top lol just look at lucky blue smith
define unique features?

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
define unique features?
i think what they mean is like one unharmonizing extreme high psl feature, like having opry’s eyes and all other features being shit or with low dimorphism, or a top tier jaw but with truecel tier eyes

even with those features the models are average irl and they would be rated mtn here

• +1
Your philtrums fucked

oTher than that i dont see any fail

i think what they mean is like one unharmonizing extreme high psl feature, like having opry’s eyes and all other features being shit or with low dimorphism, or a top tier jaw but with truecel tier eyes

even with those features the models are average irl and they would be rated mtn here
those lot are getting the model gigs these days

• +1
Reactions: Muad'Dib
From chadlite to mtn with that philtrum

those lot are getting the model gigs these days
and they seem to love the dolphin ipd wide eyes

tbh anyone young with good collagen, who is tall and lives in the big fashion cities can become a runway model

and they seem to cast only big celebrities on campaigns like timothee chalamet for bleu de chanel and jeremy allen white for calvin klein lol its over for non statusmaxxed lookbook modles

modeling is truly dead now

but there are some high fashion brands that cast at least 6 psl models for runways

@RealSurgerymax

Those lips are perfect for cock sucking

• +1
why tf are you making that face. If you were a model you wouldnt have to squint and do a bunch of retarded shit to look like that

why tf are you making that face. If you were a model you wouldnt have to squint and do a bunch of retarded shit to look like that
i was drunk asf in that second pic, thought it looked cool+practically all models squint in photos

i was drunk asf in that second pic, thought it looked cool+practically all models squint in photos
They squint but even you can admit you were trying super hard in that photo

get rhino

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.57.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.57.55 PM.png
    708 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.57.59 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.57.59 PM.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
LOOKS LIKE SHIT

POV: LOOKSMAX.ORG IN 2024 AFTER TIKTOK INVASION
Literally what I'm thinking,🤣 some newgens that made they're profile 2 months ago, keep commenting on my post about shit like that, glad people here still understand

do u think loosing facial fat and longer hair could help?
You facial definition is good bro, Id recommend little goatee for dimorphism and philtrum problem, that's atleast what I'm gonna do!

• +1
You facial definition is good bro, Id recommend little goatee for dimorphism and philtrum problem, that's atleast what I'm gonna do!
thanks man🙏

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
you look retarded and do missionary work tryna convert barbaric ethnics to your "superior religion" lmfao
you're literally a missionary on a looksmaxing forum
peak narc

• JFL
Reactions: goobermaxxing17