18M 5'10.5/179cm 147lbs/66.5-67kg 18% BF Would appreciate rate and advice

Deleted member 8354

Deleted member 8354

Humble And Based
18M 5'10.5/179cm 147lbs/66.5-67kg 18% BF

Been a lurker here since basically the beginning of the site, it was better back then IMO,no immaturity, less trolls and more adults with more experience. Seems like there is mostly teenagers on here now repeating the same information over and over again without any experience themselves tbh.

So basically this is me now, pics showing both my good sides and bad sides to keep it neutral i guess. I'm currently 5'10.5 and at 147lbs. I have pretty much failed looksmaxing so far, i fell for the "bulking meme" summer of 2020 where i started out at 135lbs/62kg at a low body fat ( as you can guess lmao ) and i literally gained over 8kg in less than 2 months while learning the lifts at a very low weight so 99% of it was fat gain which turned me skinny fat at 20% BF. this had a pretty big impact on my facial aesthetics.

Since then i have been eaiting at maintenance calories and stayed skinny fat until i stopped working out and lost 3kg from 70kg in a month due to barely eating. So finally my face is starting to slim down a bit. I am guessing that i am closer to 18% bf now.

I also hopped on accutane during the beginning of 2021 and i have not been able to gain any muscle because of that. My skin quality/texture is literally death tier atm because of it and it's ruining my face. The drying effect and the water retention you get from accutane is brutal, my body and face looks puffy af atm, especially if i'm not drinking over 3L a day. Feels like i have wasted this whole year taking this drug due to the horrible side effects. I have lost all my youthful glow. But hopefully it will be all worth it in the end when i'm done with accutane with clear skin and that the skin plumpness comes back so i look approachable again lmao.

So the first thing i'm focusing on now is my skin, having clear healthy skin is extremely important nowadays, it does not matter what you look like, if you have bad skin quality it will take away alot of your sex appeal, maybe it's hard to see in photos and videos but in motion / IRL it's very noticeable. And the next thing I'm workoing on is my frame/body, my worst side, i got narrow clavicles, and wide hips, but atleast i dont got sloped shoulders. My body takes away alot of my attractiveness as it makes me look less masculine. Gonna start working out and give 100% in the gym after i'm done with accutane and hope that one day i will atleast have a decent body.

Anyways any advice? what rating/looksmaxing advice would you give me atm before i go over to my looksmaxing journey?.

Cheers!

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, coolguy1, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
lol the way u record videos reminds be of orb, are you autistic? you look great btw consider maybe jaw angle implants

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
BRO FUCK OFF GET OFF THIS SITE FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, Biiyo03 and evap0
HTN. Your upper lip projection is weak.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and coolguy1
lol the way u record videos reminds be of orb, are you autistic? you look great btw consider maybe jaw angle implants
Haha it's very awkward to record videos like this but who cares tbh, yeah my gonial angle is not ideal at all tbh, but there is a huge difference now compared to a couple of years ago where my jaw was very downswung

Do you have herpes

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Fear and coolguy1
thanks for the rating, yeah i know my lip projection is very weak, nordic genes i guess
Your gonial angle isn't too bad, by the way. It's better than mine at least.

@gamma was right since the begining again.
this website is filled with mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and gamma
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: coolguy1 and Basedtheticz
Chad tbh do you slay OP?

Chad tbh do you slay OP?
Well not yet, still a virgin and 18 years old lmao, I mean i probably could if i was desperate enough but i don't really care tbh, after being exposed to tiktok showing the true nature of many girls, it has put me off alot, it's depressive tbh. thanks to social media many girls has turned into true narccissists due to getting complimented on a daily bases because of the huge amount of desperate virgin guys in todays society that sadly don't know any better. They are like clueless puppies. Very hard to find a girl that is not a slut nowadays, I mean a below average looking girl could easily get a 8+ chad guy without a problem thanks to dating sites, and they know it. I mean i would probably also be narcissistic if it was the other way around.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Elvisandreaa, bwrauycnee and 3 others
Well not yet, still a virgin and 18 years old lmao, I mean i probably could if i was desperate enough but i don't really care tbh, after being exposed to tiktok showing the true nature of many girls, it has put me off alot, it's depressive tbh. thanks to social media many girls has turned into true narccissists due to getting complimented on a daily bases because of the huge amount of desperate virgin guys in todays society that sadly don't know any better. They are like clueless puppies. Very hard to find a girl that is not a slut nowadays, I mean a below average looking girl could easily get a 8+ chad guy without a problem thanks to dating sites, and they know it. I mean i would probably also be narcissistic if it was the other way around.
Well said brother. It’s going to be irrelevant but would you mind sharing what are you going to do after high school?

HTN. Your upper lip projection is weak.
what he said but good to base to ascend brah , and this site is definitely filled with mentalcels @FromNormietoChad @gamma

William dafoe lower third.
You are gl no need to be here.

Accutane is overkill for most people, should have tried tret and other topicals before it.
Maybe try swimming/basketball so you have a chance to widen your shoulders, and it will improve your bodyfat composition too, seems your main problem is you are weak, pussy ass bitch, so some gym may help with that too.
Shoelifts too.

18M 5'10.5/179cm 147lbs/66.5-67kg 18% BF

Been a lurker here since basically the beginning of the site, it was better back then IMO,no immaturity, less trolls and more adults with more experience. Seems like there is mostly teenagers on here now repeating the same information over and over again without any experience themselves tbh.

So basically this is me now, pics showing both my good sides and bad sides to keep it neutral i guess. I'm currently 5'10.5 and at 147lbs. I have pretty much failed looksmaxing so far, i fell for the "bulking meme" summer of 2020 where i started out at 135lbs/62kg at a low body fat ( as you can guess lmao ) and i literally gained over 8kg in less than 2 months while learning the lifts at a very low weight so 99% of it was fat gain which turned me skinny fat at 20% BF. this had a pretty big impact on my facial aesthetics.

Since then i have been eaiting at maintenance calories and stayed skinny fat until i stopped working out and lost 3kg from 70kg in a month due to barely eating. So finally my face is starting to slim down a bit. I am guessing that i am closer to 18% bf now.

I also hopped on accutane during the beginning of 2021 and i have not been able to gain any muscle because of that. My skin quality/texture is literally death tier atm because of it and it's ruining my face. The drying effect and the water retention you get from accutane is brutal, my body and face looks puffy af atm, especially if i'm not drinking over 3L a day. Feels like i have wasted this whole year taking this drug due to the horrible side effects. I have lost all my youthful glow. But hopefully it will be all worth it in the end when i'm done with accutane with clear skin and that the skin plumpness comes back so i look approachable again lmao.

So the first thing i'm focusing on now is my skin, having clear healthy skin is extremely important nowadays, it does not matter what you look like, if you have bad skin quality it will take away alot of your sex appeal, maybe it's hard to see in photos and videos but in motion / IRL it's very noticeable. And the next thing I'm workoing on is my frame/body, my worst side, i got narrow clavicles, and wide hips, but atleast i dont got sloped shoulders. My body takes away alot of my attractiveness as it makes me look less masculine. Gonna start working out and give 100% in the gym after i'm done with accutane and hope that one day i will atleast have a decent body.

Anyways any advice? what rating/looksmaxing advice would you give me atm before i go over to my looksmaxing journey?.

Cheers!

You’re on the right track. Just fix up your skin, get a tan and keep the fade haircut