Htn. Very masc looking

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and aestheticsrespecter
Change skin colour and u good

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
philtrum is really long.
Thicken your upper lip and grow a stubble
ordered volufine, and im in the process of growing a stubble right now, I feel like stubble will enhance my jaw more and just give a overall betterlook, you think if I do all that ill reach CL?

ordered volufine, and im in the process of growing a stubble right now, I feel like stubble will enhance my jaw more and just give a overall betterlook, you think if I do all that ill reach CL?
If you leanmax, fix your upper lip, and lighten your skin to a more olive-gold colour like in the picture, I'm confident you'll be HTN. You could be chadlite POSSIBLY but it's really hard to say. You need to Leanmax and see what your bone structure is really like.
IMG 7710

Also you seem kind of zygoless in your selfie picture.
but it could be lens distortion.

also are you Egyptian? Or Yemeni?

Also you seem kind of zygoless in your selfie picture.
but it could be lens distortion.
looks zygoless cause of lens distortion and I'm also pretty bulked rn about 18% bodyfat so they wont be as prominent

Strong HTN, maybe just maaaaybe low chadlite potential but the philtrum is an issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and brochacholooks
Strong HTN, maybe just maaaaybe low chadlite potential but the philtrum is an issue
any suggestions to fix philtrum without surgery, I'm gonna start applying volufine but I have my doubts

Not my best photos but shows me pretty okay

Thanks for the photos because your profile gave me a preview of what I would look like if I got overadvanced with a lefort.

You have bimaxillary protrusion.

ZomboDroid 12092024111127

It should look like right, and with a shorter philtrum, your ideal would look like this

Picsart 24 09 12 23 16 13 310

Now this is a top tier profile. This is a Chad tier profile.

Your front is OK, mtn-htn. Your strength is def the side.

See if you can get that bimaxillary protrusion fixed. It might even resolve that philtrum.

Ignore the dumbasses yapping about skin color, your skin color is fine.

HTN ultra masc strongman halo

• +1
Reactions: brochacholooks
Thanks for the photos because your profile gave me a preview of what I would look like if I got overadvanced with a lefort.

You have bimaxillary protrusion.

View attachment 3167089

It should look like right, and with a shorter philtrum, your ideal would look like this

View attachment 3167091

Now this is a top tier profile. This is a Chad tier profile.

Your front is OK, mtn-htn. Your strength is def the side.

See if you can get that bimaxillary protrusion fixed. It might even resolve that philtrum.

Ignore the dumbasses yapping about skin color, your skin color is fine.
Thank you for this information, I realize know its cause my upper teeth are kind of overjetted BUT I am getting ortho work done to fix my teeth and straighten them out. Braces with forsus appliance, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Thank you for this information, I realize know its cause my upper teeth are kind of overjetted BUT I am getting ortho work done to fix my teeth and straighten them out. Braces with forsus appliance, thoughts?

If ortho can make your mouth look less protruded, that's good.

Look into a lip lift if you want that philtrum reduced or you can always grow a stubble.

• +1
Ignore the Tik Tok curly james fags saying HTN, you are a strong mtn. 5.5/10

• +1