18M looking cor current rating and looksmaxkng advice here is a photo i took today pls be honest no trolls

D

Deleted member 29029

Silver
Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Posts
563
Reputation
220
Screenshot 20230729 165943 Gallery
 
Chad in Mumbai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
chad cause hunter eyes

jk ltn
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Mew, lose weight, grow out and get better hair style, and start skincare
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Suicidalcel
Low tier Normie aka below average
Actually you’re about average just about

The things holding you back

Your face is bloated
Long midface
Weak short jaw.
If I get a better jaw and cut my weight what do you think I will be
 
Above average obviously
How do I get a better jaw do you think it will show when I lose weight or do I need surgery to fix it
 

Similar threads

rynfdo83
Replies
5
Views
42
rynfdo83
rynfdo83
Jonnyappealking
Replies
4
Views
82
Jonnyappealking
Jonnyappealking
RickyHooky
Replies
1
Views
30
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
gorespurgatoryz
Replies
7
Views
40
Resonant
Resonant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top