18M - LTN / MTN - how far can I ascend?

L

lmxz3

Iron
18M here, recently rated a 5/10 by WW (technically below average), yet received a 5.5 on reddit r/truerateme, which by their scale equates to the top 30%. I am conflicted and cannot tell whether or not it's over for me. My responses from women have been extremely mixed - in the past I have received HTN and even Chad lite treatment, other times LTN treatment or even worse. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3584.JPG
    IMG_3584.JPG
    354.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3576.PNG
    IMG_3576.PNG
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3573.PNG
    IMG_3573.PNG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkage, poopoohead and ArcticStorm
Some some looksmaxxing you can do is grow your hair long to hide that alien-head skull, start wearing contacts fix malocclusion if u have one,train jaw muscles,gymmax to train neck and frame and Nt-maxx

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
Yeah definitely in no way a 7/10. Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, USERΝAME, watah and 10 others
MTN is accurate.

• +1
Reactions: xxv, BoredPrince, try2beme and 3 others
It's definitely not over for you. If you're getting LTN treatment it might be due to easily fixable factors like your weird haircut, nerdy glasses, and somewhat awkward neck posture. Just a little bit of softmaxxing and you'll probably be an easy chadlite imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xxv, Deleted member 23157, justinzayn and 2 others
It's definitely not over for you. If you're getting LTN treatment it might be due to easily fixable factors like your weird haircut, nerdy glasses, and somewhat awkward neck posture. Just a little bit of softmaxxing and you'll probably be an easy chadlite imo
hair was not it in these pics tbh, in the past I've had a middle parting which looked far better

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and WanderingBurro
-Try to get rid of the glasses ( if you can )
-Fix your neck posture
-Grow your hair and find a more suitable hairstyle for your head shape
-Leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin and poopoohead
Some some looksmaxxing you can do is grow your hair long to hide that alien-head skull, start wearing contacts fix malocclusion if u have one,train jaw muscles,gymmax to train neck and frame and Nt-maxx
Glasses are a tricky one- seems to draw some and repel others. Sometimes think they actually improve facial symmetry and cover up eye bags

Nt-maxxing?

Yeah definitely in no way a 7/10. Lmao

No but his potential is a 7 his skull isn't as deep set but his eyes mog the absolute fuck out of most guys it's literally borderline male model tier he won in the eyes department

• +1
Reactions: xxv, Darkage, Deleted member 25995 and 1 other person
-Fix your neck posture
-Leanmaxx
-Fix your neck posture
-Leanmaxx
Hair wise I've had a longish middle parting before, leanmaxxing wise I question if I can do much more, skinny genetics means I'm already lean (if lacking muscle mass)

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Glasses are a tricky one- seems to draw some and repel others. Sometimes think they actually improve facial symmetry and cover up eye bags

Nt-maxxing?
Ntmaxxing is becoming more sociable and fun vibes

18M here, recently rated a 5/10 by WW (technically below average), yet received a 5.5 on reddit r/truerateme, which by their scale equates to the top 30%. I am conflicted and cannot tell whether or not it's over for me. My responses from women have been extremely mixed - in the past I have received HTN and even Chad lite treatment, other times LTN treatment or even worse. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Average joe.

Hair wise I've had a longish middle parting before, leanmaxxing wise I question if I can do much more, skinny genetics means I'm already lean (if lacking muscle mass)
Leanmaxx =/= Skinny
You can be Skinny with a high bkdy fat percentage ( Skinny-Fat ) and you can be Muscular with a low body fat percentage ( Shredded )

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Ntmaxxing is becoming more sociable and fun vibes
Good shout - will admit I'm a complete failure when it comes to clubbing and day game. Much of it driven by fear of being bogged syndrome

MTN, how lean, kg and height?

• +1
Good shout - will admit I'm a complete failure when it comes to clubbing and day game. Much of it driven by fear of being bogged syndrome
*mogged

MTN, how lean, kg and height?
Lean I can't give a figure, I have an average to slightly below average frame with some muscle mass, look ok with a pump but small otherwise. I'm at 66kg and 183cm barefoot so 6'1 on the dating apps

• +1
No but his potential is a 7 his skull isn't as deep set but his eyes mog the absolute fuck out of most guys it's literally borderline male model tier he won in the eyes department
[/QUOTE]
Amazing skull width

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157, Deleted member 24444 and poopoohead
Leanmaxx =/= Skinny
You can be Skinny with a high bkdy fat percentage ( Skinny-Fat ) and you can be Muscular with a low body fat percentage ( Shredded )
I've always had pretty low BF- you can see it especially when I'm training. I just have stubborn facial fat particularly below my jaw which doesn't seem to shed

• +1
I've always had pretty low BF- you can see it especially when I'm training. I just have stubborn facial fat particularly below my jaw which doesn't seem to shed
How old are you ?

It might be the hyoid bone , how is your tongue posture like ? Have you tried Mewing ?

• +1
If this guy is a 5 I'd be considered a truecel, yea no way this guy is easily chad lite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Deleted member 23611, It'snotover and 1 other person
It might be the hyoid bone , how is your tongue posture like ? Have you tried Mewing ?
Never done it consistently for long enough to see results but I don't get the instant transformation that some people get when changing tongue posture

• +1
Never done it consistently for long enough to see results
It should have been natural , unconsciously you should be mewing 24/7
but I don't get the instant transformation that some people get when changing tongue posture
It's not instant , it's gradual and takes some time , I've always done it since forever because it's natural for me and I unconciously do it 24/8

In any case though WW is a funny one- rated me a 5 and counted a short ramus, narrow lower third and lack of forward growth as my worst features (hard to change without surgery) yet in his looksmaxxing advice he said 'surgery not needed' and pretty much told me to gym max and neck max

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and poopoohead
It should have been natural , unconciiously you should be mewing 24/7

It's not instant , it's gradual and takes some time , I've always done it since forever because it's natural for me and I unconciously do it 24/7

In any case though WW is a funny one- rated me a 5 and counted a short ramus, narrow lower third and lack of forward growth as my worst features (hard to change without surgery) yet in his looksmaxxing advice he said 'surgery not needed' and pretty much told me to gym max and neck max
Surgeries are the last choice and riskiest and most dangerous one , both in appearance and other things

Following two pics are me from some months ago when I was rocking different hair, which I changed as I thought my forehead was too big to display. One thing I find is that my pics are rlly inconsistent, some angles will bring me into HTN category whereas others can put me on borderline Sub5 LTN lmao

Attachments

• PNG image 2.png
    PNG image 2.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Good eyebrows, eye color and thick hair. But your jaw is narrow and you have niggerish lips

Are you a Jew?

-Fix your neck posture
-Leanmaxx
Nah bro he needs to bulk and train his neck also chew gum lots to widen your jaw eye area looks good and then yeah fix haircut and glasses

Following two pics are me from some months ago when I was rocking different hair, which I changed as I thought my forehead was too big to display. One thing I find is that my pics are rlly inconsistent, some angles will bring me into HTN category whereas others can put me on borderline Sub5 LTN lmao
Those curtains look a bit too cleancut. They also look a bit directionless. Looks a lot like this
Sharp and Fade Curtain Hairstyle 300x300

Try to curve out the ends a little more (they look a tad curved in the second pic but it still looks a little bland), here are some examples of a more fluffy/stylised approach to curtains
Dyed curtain hairstyle 243x300
0e469af034bfc8339df94ee06d01390d

Not sure what to make of your chin it looks good in some pictures and a bit weird in others. Maybe a little bit of debloating might help bring it out. Also not sure if I see some mild acne. Do you do any skin care?

Overall all simple problems that can be fixed. Base wise it's def not over

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
He have a decently flat occiput (not a gay alien one) he just have a forward grown cranium which is one of the best traits a human being can have
2279568 e0e95ea4b89a939a1482900f157baf0a

That being said op is a MTN but with few surgeries on your lower third you could ascend to chadlite level because of your top-tier eye area
Grow your hair to the sides, your face is relatively narrow which makes you look non-intimidating, longer sides would balances it out imo
Other than that get rid of the glasses and you should be good

• +1
softmaxxing (gym, stubble, train your neck, change up your hair) will be enough for you to become a strong htn. whats your height?

softmaxxing (gym, stubble, train your neck, change up your hair) will be enough for you to become a strong htn. whats your height?
182cm so 6ft 1 in any shoes realistically

• +1
Reactions: Iteration
Get rid of glasses and ur HTN/chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
You don't look bad despite being a manlet (182 is manlet in 2023 sorry buddy boyo)

Also did you come here from tiktok? If so then go back son

I've had a similar experience, (used to be) HTN/Chadlite/Incel/MTN/LTN, got pretty good treatment from women, ratings all over the place (but now I'm LTN thanks to the norwood reaper).

That being said, WW is a goofy goober when it comes to ratings. Someone just posted a WW 8 and the dude looked so strange (giant midface, narrow cheekbones / poor midface ratio), yet you see WW rate HTNs 5s in his videos.

Personally I think you're HTN, but then where I'm from a looksmax MTN is HTN here.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
narrow jaw and small neck makes you look like a kid, fix that and you're easy HTN/chadlite. high MTN probably rn

Lose the glasses bro you look infinitely better without them

you'd be a mogger with a large lower third you need a wider bigger jaw with a bigger chin

Ww gave me a 7 and I look worse than u what a fucking clown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back